It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kids are fat so I am going to sue McDonalds!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My kids are all fat. I am fat. My wife's butt looks big in that new dress.

So I am sueing McDonalds as soon as that law passes in California to ban Happy Meal toys. That will be the precedent I need in my case against them.

See we eat McDonalds probably 13 times a week, because my kids always want to go to McDonalds. I am pretty sure it is because they want the toy, because they always order me to order them a Happy Meal.

Now I realize it is because they have been nearly brainwashed by the commercials. Actually, I think if I win this one then I have the grounds to sue Mattel, Video game makers, Disney (for making my daughter kina slutty), and a whole host of companies that have devastated my family through advertising.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Peace Pipe]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nobody is forcing you to eat McDonalds. You make the decision, you reap the consequences. Even worse: You obey your kids when they demand toys?
For edit: Again, nobody is forcing you or your kids to watch TV and absord the endless bombardment of advertisements. It is very refreshing to not deal with them every day, trust me.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by fleetlord]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

See you are all wrong. I AM being forced to eat McDonalds. You must not have kids. Do you know how crazy they can make you when they start whining when you dont give them exactly what they want. Plus, it makes me feel like less of a man when I can't give them what they want. When we pick them up from daycare then its there time and our job to serve them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I give the OP a 2/10.

Poor effort.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The op is being ironic I believe Fleetlord.

He`s showing how people think they are hard done by when they feel they have ended up f*%&ed for being little sheep.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Since when to kids know what they want? They want some plastic piece of junk made by chinese children at 1 cent a day. Kids should listen to you, not whine to you and have you cave in. There are ways to provide what McDonald's provides without going to McDonalds. Example: Cooking, it is a good skill to have.

and, I know he is being ironic. Not a single person should do what he says, but the sad reality is that far too many do. I make it my point to argue against it anyway, for the fun.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by fleetlord]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
The op is being ironic I believe Fleetlord.

The op is spamming ATS with threads making ridiculous statements and probably laughing his butt off at the responses.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sounds like trolling...
Hmmm

or

You just fail at life? McDonalds forces no one, and not eating McD is your decision, not theirs.

:\

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nah people, the op is playing a part in his thread, the part if the consumer succumbing to the evils and taking no responsibility for it.

10/10 op, I see where your coming from.

I hope...

I have a star for you, but I`l withhold it till I see how this thread pans out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope your kids sue you!

You need to try and figure out how to be a good parent before you sue Mcdonalds.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No offense, but I'm pretty sure its because you fed it to them when they were younger. If you feed, teach, or corrupt a kid when they are 1 or 2, they will almost always keep that in which you gave them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
Since when to kids know what they want? They want some plastic piece of junk made by chinese children at 1 cent a day. Kids should listen to you, not whine to you and have you cave in. There are ways to provide what McDonald's provides without going to McDonalds. Example: Cooking, it is a good skill to have.

When do kids not know what they want. You ever seen a kid flip his wig in walmart because he didnt get the toy he wanted? That kid knows exactly what he wants.

We tried cooking for the kids, but they kept whining because they didnt like their meat and veggies. They wanted chicken nuggets and a toy. I think it is from the commercials. They have been trained by Madison Avenue to only want fast food.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Nah people, the op is playing a part in his thread, the part if the consumer succumbing to the evils and taking no responsibility for it.

10/10 op, I see where your coming from.

I hope...

I have a star for you, but I`l withhold it till I see how this thread pans out.

Yes he is making as many threads as possible, just look at when he registered.

I bet you its someone who was banned is trying to get back up to speed.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

Sue the entire food industry for the obesity epidemic hitting America, is hard to steerer away from the food that are offered to us in our everyday lives, in stores and fast food.

Most fast food and processed food items are GMOs including baby food, most of our milk and even our big stores markets fruits and vegetables are GMO also, the meats are cloned and pumped with hormones, antibiotics, our soils are lacking minerals and full of pesticides.

Our own food industry is killing us one bite at a time.

Those that can afford to pay more for organic foods are lucky but most Americans in this nation are not.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Nope our kids ate real healthy until they got old enough to see those Golden Arches and realise they were filled with Chicken Nuggets and toys. One of my kids first words were Mickey Donals

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Why am I a troll or a crappy parent because I am fat. Do you hate fat people? IT is not my fault that my kids love McDonalds. How much do you thnk I should sue for? 1 mil, 5 mil, more? I have been looking at Beemers and a big house. Kind of ironic that McDonalds will be buying me my McMansion.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg, I have thought of that. I just have to go slow and let the government set precedents for me. I mean it doesn't do me any good to sue and loose. I might have grounds for suing Swanson, because we usually snack on their tv dinners.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

WTF, just because I like to talk a lot and discuss a lot of topics and have a lot on my mind then I am doing something wrong. This is a discussion board. We should discuss.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Peace Pipe

Actually we stand against a wall when it comes to the laws in this nation that protects the food and drugs industries in this nation over the well being and health of its citizens.

How bad are our food supplies? so bad that milk and many meats processed and raised in the US are banned in the rest of the world.

I get upset that people tend to blame other people for the obesity epidemic, and for been obese, but is all in our food supplies. . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join