It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Finite Thought

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

your acadamic grades dont make yourself expressions value in words, you judged my expression the way it pleased you to and i do judge correctly your english being poor regarding the grasp of words use to translate thoughts means

from the fist sentence you addressed to me that was obvious, it is completely prooving having no logical sense in writing at all to make such sentence,

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

what are you talking about man, do you ever use your brain to say anything

and definitely when i use my posts to make another one for everyone to see the follow up, it means exclusively that i dont mean you necessarly or your avatar while i could mean objective means to free some words out

it is you that apparantly cant see anything but as a possession to yourself which would make any expression as a self by itself that you would reply to, it is so crazy to understand your minds motions
myself is in my body never out, anyone is him as source and reality one mind, any move of me physically or in words is always to objective reality only not me

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Hmm, shalt thou digress further from the deceitful finity of absolute?

The language of the Angels sings through me, an Angel - The Angel! Lo!

Avast I behold!

There is logic and pattern, from nonsense - sense, the Alpha, Omega - is not 5 + 6, 11?
The question posed was a gauge of the man/the woman/the essence the light, you chose, yet no choice had you, could you have had - did you desire the knowledge strongly enough.

I riddled you and gave the answer, the answer it was inherent, inherited knowledge from the ages, the infinite ages - back and forth we can go - if we choose to open the porous sponge of mind.

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

The words of the Prophet and you choose not to profit?
It has been Cast - John Of The Power, Q a Guiding Star!!!
Lo, there she goes, there she goes again!

Do you have some kind of handicap, that not lets you see?

Open, open your mind, to reading, to grammar and you shall be free in the infinite/finite paradox.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

[snip]

second what i say about myself i say once and dont have to repeated to the same one tha clearly mean then talking about himself only
i told you clearly that i dont seek anything nor that i care about anything i say and you cant use another objective expression to mean as if all expressions about absolute or truths are your possessions

finite infinite is never a paradox on the contrary it is the most obvious clarity when it is truth base, there is no paradox but of your god that make it that way on purpose to appear the only source of life

when it is about truth certain and uncertain is the first objective absolute fact to recognize, and the difference between certain and infinity is not more then the difference between objective reality and freedom life which are meant to be the same to consider absolute perspective positive present life

noone is asking you to respect anyother but what you should do wether you want or not is refrain from meaning any person that is not yourself

finite must be also infinite to be living absolutely but that is why where you see your fusion with your god for that issue another could see his lovely death for never willing to be with what is not his absolute life
which again for intelligent only the way to understand how finite is infinite absolute substance too and what a lovely end really it can be in ending great and not staying for such doggy attitude just to stay whatever it takes

so what you mean eternal life i mean eternal death for a lot of people rights like me, take it all and dont dare be that insolent meaning his will by denying the other will one

and who do you think you are when you mean telling another about his path, you think being god ? telling others the plans for their enlightments, you are god representant and prophets to mean to humans your superior perspective and credits, giving you sentences to make about paths to look like smart knowing anything of absolute superior while you cant mean anything existing by something else
you cannot pretend upon others that you are above, what they know is more then what you know definitely since you obviously pretend knowing more

i say objective i justify from my positive perspective intelligence but i never say knowing anything, and surely do i say being above anyone
except evil as your god must be down inferior negative less than zero so again im not above since not present there

and your choice is obvious, that is yours path to focus on that opportunity that dont mean and certain life, but just a time junction must
abusing any weakness of that fact in what is around uncertain is not making you certain of anything, it is simply your choice and you are obvious for anyone that see, [snip]

Mod Edit: Please Refrain from Personal Attacks, Discuss the Topic not the Poster
Terms and Conditions of Use on ATS

[edit on 4-29-2010 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i am objectively nothing more then myself individual reality that is equal to you wether you accept it or not, you are not more real for being with your god nor that your god is more real for meaning creating anything
it is obvious that anyone is himself only and whatever compromises you make with others by force or wills is still each one business and nothing else

truth is from ever to what is then realized already, enjoy being actor of any role that is already done but be careful because who are not playing are also meant from ever there, and i am not meaning i could be playing and it is not your business to know i mean a lot of people that are meant existing without ever playing and that i know

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

You misunderstand my meaning - you are looking at the words in plain text, there is another meaning, think like that of an eye of magic, Yes - a magic eye, stare, relax the symbols will out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

clearly you misunderstand what i told you, you cant say what magical is or what is magical staring when it is about your eyes only there, and sorry to tell you that all your eyes and its source package have nothing magical to me, it is plain first degree object
so you relax and accept yourself and know that all symbol die when objective reality is obviously alive starting by you talking clearly about yourself

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
just for the op, i see the truth of finite and infinite from my means more clearly in words

infinite has a part of unknown positive
finite is defnintely absolutely positive but has a part of positive limit

the unknown positive can be negative and since unknown as free dimensions then god is monsters

that is why truth is before creations to say what can be done and what not, absolute superior forever source of superior positive source, justifying forever realities absolutely positive from what it knows freedom being absolute positive fact alive objectively

and surely it is the image of trinity that god meant with that holy spirit thing, telling them what is absolutely positive right and what is not, but who cares when you know the truth it is to anyone and it is not god who make the truth he makes stories and fun in living for times with him, well for what some think that to be funny all those repetitions of powers intimidations and forces pretensions

truth is the source of positive source so it cannot mean ends to be more, that is why physical realities are itselves free so whoever mean that life must stick to truth life rules objective ways from far up
of course there are lies and fake justifications ways that god do subjectively but voices must come out loud meaning others voices shut down, the only way to allow a perspective of rights to be certainly one day free by the death of that god when there is no one who wants to be god

i hate to speak like that but we cant avoid those times forces now and my right perspective freedom

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Paul Daniels is magic, a worker of fine magic, you'll like it - but not a lot. I have stared at him, his illusory self.

Relaxed, I am, I feel the calmness invigorating, it does flow.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
just the conclusion i found to your topic here

finite is not in infinite, actually it is the other way round, infinite is never anything source

only finito is sourco and finito is sourco wheno finito is absoluto it becomes free because positive certainty and tells why but not for philosophy purpose, it says why only for more finito maximo so invent right infinito sourco

sorry for that spelling but im quiet bored in repeating same things that noone understand or agree with

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

i see the truth of finite and infinite from my means more clearly in words

You see things more clearly in words???

Then why get offended if we ask you to clarify what you type? Because it is never very clear what you are saying...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

hey how many times do i have to repeat to you, you are not me
you no me ok? whatever you state is it is you not a quality that you become, dont say you are with capital letter, crazy stuff you are not when you are begging from calm something, who is that mister calm or is it miss hein? crazy weirdo that is all you are

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

No rampant caps, I am not you, nor the Walrus, Oh toothy one, your behest?

Are you trying to flirt with me? Oh you... I blush...

Who is Miss Hein?

Heineken - a drink I have imbibed....

Mmm

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

take it from you how you become more by becoming a source when you become a possessor of things you saw before objective values

so finite is always the source of infinite and that is why it can get evil infinity as it is, and only absolute finite is the source of right infinite life concept of itself free life

it is always about finite relation with objective perspective as superior positive

noone mean or see superior positive really and that is the problem of realities life and issues of wills freedom

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers,
against the rulers of this world of darkness,
against the spirits of wickedness in the high places" [Eph., 6:12].

Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness
and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

The Holy Church venerates you as her guardian and protector;
to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven.
Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet,
that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church.
Offer our prayers to the Most High,
that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us;
take hold of "the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan,"
bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit
"that he may no longer seduce the nations." [Rev. 20:2-3]

In the Name of Jesus Christ,
our God and Lord,
strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary,
Mother of God,
of Blessed Michael the Archangel,
of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints.
and powerful in the holy authority of our ministry,
we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.

God arises;
His enemies are scattered
and those who hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away,
so are they driven;
as wax melts before the fire,
so the wicked perish at the presence of God.

V. Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies.
R. The Lion of the tribe of Juda, the offspring of David, hath conquered.

V. May Thy mercy, Lord, descend upon us.
R. As great as our hope in Thee.

We drive you from us,
whoever you may be,
unclean spirits,
all satanic powers,
all infernal invaders,
all wicked legions,
assemblies and sects.

In the Name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
+ may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God
and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God
and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb.

+ Most cunning serpent,
you shall no more dare to deceive the human race,
persecute the Church,
torment God's elect and sift them as wheat.

+ The Most High God commands you,
+ He with whom,
in your great insolence,
you still claim to be equal.

"God who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." [1 Tim. 2:4)

God the Father commands you.
+ God the Son commands you.
+ God the Holy Ghost commands you.

+ Christ, God's Word made flesh, commands you;
+ He who to save our race outdone through your envy,
"humbled Himself,
becoming obedient even unto death" [Phil. 2:8);
He who has built His Church on the firm rock
and declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against Her,
because He will dwell with Her "all days even to the end of the world." [Mt. 28:20]

The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you,
+ as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith.

+ The glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you;
+ she who by her humility
and from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception crushed your proud head.

The faith of the holy Apostles Peter and Paul,
and of the other Apostles commands you.

+ The blood of the Martyrs
and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you. +

Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions,
we adjure you by the living God,
+ by the true God,
+ by the holy God,
+ by the God
"who so loved the world that He gave up His only Son,
that every soul believing in Him
might not perish but have life everlasting;" [St.Jn. 3:16]
stop deceiving human creatures
and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation;
stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty.

Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit,
enemy of man's salvation.

Give place to Christ in Whom you have found none of your works;
give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood.

Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God;
tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus,
this Name which causes hell to tremble,
this Name to which the Virtues,
Powers and Dominations of heaven are humbly submissive,
this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating:
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the God of Hosts.

V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.

V. May the Lord be with thee.
R. And with thy spirit.

Let us pray.

God of heaven,
God of earth,
God of Angels,
God of Archangels,
God of Patriarchs,
God of Prophets,
God of Apostles,
God of Martyrs,
God of Confessors,
God of Virgins,
God who has power to give life after death and rest after work:
because there is no other God than Thee and there can be no other,
for Thou art the Creator of all things,
visible and invisible,
of Whose reign there shall be no end,
we humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy glorious Majesty
and we beseech Thee to deliver us by Thy power
from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits,
from their snares,
their lies and their furious wickedness.

Deign, O Lord,
to grant us Thy powerful protection
and to keep us safe and sound.

We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ Our Lord.

Amen.

V. From the snares of the devil,
R. Deliver us, O Lord.

V. That Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty:
R. We beseech Thee to hear us.

V. That Thou may crush down all enemies of Thy Church:
R. We beseech Thee to hear us.

...or alternately.

Defining the madness.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
you are completely outside any sense of happenings, how cant you understand that all those praises and words of scriptures meant exclusively silence of believers meaning to expect from god knowledge when the time would come, and prefer to wait for any definition to themselves wills beting on more to have from god

but this young christian finito, fi ni to
meaning the past present to pretend a position above true present is clearly meaning the past king death

if you cant reply to objective living expressions you are just prooving willing to kill your god for a self pretention for a long time you hold your expectation of a time you believe it is now

that is surely why you dont care about any face you only mean being sure that your time is now, use your brain like anyone would have to that is all you gonna get sorry

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

There is a stance AND it has happened...

Define thy definition, even death?

Even death cannot contain me - you kill me, I only become stronger.

I use the ritual of christ, of jahweh, the exorcism - the demon shall be cast out and I attain his throne, his power, his principality of sense/non-sense
and I shall do this InFinitely!!!

Lo, harken the angels of darkness and their morbidity, Peter Sandoval solo shall save me, bring forth the slime.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Confront me unholy ones
Bastard saints scorn of the earth
I summon thee now poison me
Death under will burn in my soul
Exalt me enemies of the lamb
Intrude - We are of one
Under will, I walk the path of sin
With your spells I die again
Raise me from mortal
My will be your will
My words speak your words
Your pains raise me to bliss
What of this anger now
Received to lance your enemy
I feel the energy
The poison moves in me
I spill blood
Scorn of the earth, I witness
In rapture I'm born again
Scorn of the light, I bear scorn
In rapture I'm reborn

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the proof that god is evil and you as a natural follower to that path

it is good if one day evil could become much more clear equation objectively but i can start to see that happening

this would be good for others better luck then me and a lot of people in this time, evil is never to convince about goodness this is ridiculous and the cause of crimes in selves realities more then killing them physically

right equation of being, is objective perspective is superior positive
wrong equation of evil living, is objective perspective is inferior positive

that is why they say that love is the common point alive where evil mean another as equal positive or more, but love is not right equation of being, since objective perspective mean only one living, that is why it is about really considering superior positive as an abstraction of objective concept being else then surely more positive, you cannot perceive waht is less then you or equal since it would be you there, saying how the being is right to always look ahead as evolving according to his own taste and wills

and that is what is revulsing all those concepts of love meaning possessing others even if the will is also to be possessed by, the concept is totally evil, you cannot call yourself loving when you cant consider the object you love as totally superior free, otherwise it means taht you mean being complete living when living is about evolving more freely by knowing doing your heart moves full steps

i mean of course people can mean to love each others as subjects but it is wrong to preach taht as being love, love is to objects from objective perspective value, love is the link with the living from an objective more

for each reality there is only one living source because reality is always absolutely, that is why it is very crucial to protect each ones freedom space as living alone as a concept at least admitted in everyones mind

so god as a concept caring for objective reality down to realize whatever he means some freedom contributions there, his own perspective is inferior whole objective to what he is as a whole one life, so it is evil absolutely when it is of such powerful force, it means that the whole reality has a dimension of absolute evil life

satanism whatever it is outside of any superior sense and especially positive sense, and of course truth intelligence, but god is more evil then satan
because satan mean to look down to positive without fully convinced himself while god is absolutely sure being the superior and all objective less, and the powers are to god so realisations of god evil life are fully forced on everyone

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
sorry to proceed others thoughts confirming previous words

evil is then a pretention perspective or a will to realize perspective, so the common full factor is subject subjective, the move energy to more moves like the initial move

and it depends on the subject energy powers state that decide wether it is a pretention perspective to act and play like being boss of all his move multiplications or a willer perspective that would plan more to make the moves multiplications in all senses of his move abstractions

obviously it is what you call god, mission accomplished

while right is of truth, because truth would see itself as a full fact first seeking confirmation from else source, and there where the concept of else is always more alive then itself since it is only itself

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
truth is never what is seemed objectively, what you perceive is not me being true while im always exclusively me

because you would see you and your relation to truth is the original i am related to too

but since you didnt realize that relation out of you being real only you, you couldnt get the sense of being a human true

originally all was perfect to truth since the only fact true with all the elements objectively identification sources and realities objectively being the most positive true

so that is why for sure you dont respect true people, you think that they only copy what there was before as the only reference to their geniun mind aware, it is all totally wrong as completely the opposite
the more true you are geniunly the more you are only you and dont know anything about anyother true even originally being real

what i mean to say is that being true human is being in suffer a lot, becasue you cant be free individually really with the objective facts of such number of livings determining yourself objective life
because you cant see objective reality as the least positive in zero absolutely, it is evil existence force and lies everywhere, so the only right of a true human is to mean positive as a personnal risk while denying his means objectively since they are not of objective reality, true human is always meaning humanity as a living denied, the source of being human is humanity when that source is dealed with as animals and never any self conscious reality quality is recognized

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join