It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Serpo Release!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I know the Serpo story has been debunked many times but could that be due to disinformation agents poisoning the well. I'm not sure why, but I always felt that there was a thread of truth to the original story. The newest Serpo release 34 reads like the script to Men In Black and its easy to just dismiss it but what if truth is stranger than fiction. I live near Landover Maryland... Septeloids disguised as humans explains a lot of the weirdo's I've seen around town... What do you think?
www.serpo.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Smell and taste like a fresh bread out of the oven... That so good ! I want it I want it..

that said.. When it's too much, it's bc is disinfo eheh.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
erm well i`m not sure what to make of this except that i`m never looking at this thread again. Bye

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

I know the Serpo story has been debunked many times but could that be due to disinformation agents poisoning the well.

I know all those dis-info agents with all their facts and reality.

[qouote]
The newest Serpo release 34 reads like the script to Men In Black and its easy to just dismiss it but what if truth is stranger than fiction.

I know this is strange so it must be true right?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yea.. I just don't get it. It looks like someone put a good bit of work into the site. Is the guy posting the Serpo stuff just barking at the moon?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, the conversation that Regan had with Casey and the Adviser is all BS?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Wow, there's some creative minds out there, untapped Sci Fi writers all of them.

Total nonsense but a fun read of an already debunked area.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I thought Serpo was very cool. I read it non stop it was so interesting.

The one thing that always jumped out was the description of how the alien children played by forming patterns. And, well, as a human on Earth, I can attest to the importance of finding patterns in nature. What was interesting is that pattern-making seemed to be the goal, which makes me think of crop circles.

Which makes me think of how humans play. Sure we make patterns, but it seems the goal is the point, the score, the win, and not the pattern itself. Which may explain why there is no crop circle craze among Earthlings. Patterns as an end to themselves is alien to us. We use patterns to achieve a score or a win.

Competition as we know it may be completely alien to the aliens. It might even sadden or anger them that we do not "see" the knowledge in the pattern.

Who knows. Serpo no longer interests anyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread

Closed.

top topics

join