It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Pakistan was created to stop China Russia and india from linking up. They had the populations and all the raw materials required to take on the west back in the day. Just think after the second world war if they had of all linked up.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by xuenchen

Pakistan was created to stop China Russia and india from linking up. They had the populations and all the raw materials required to take on the west back in the day. Just think after the second world war if they had of all linked up.

Makes sense.

The current "Pakistan" I think was created by the British officially after WW2 ?

I think they created some kind of "partition" system for Muslims of India in the 1930's ?

British East India Company had influence ?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

welcome coyote to the best thread of all time on all of the internet. if you read all the posts and many of the links on this thread you are one of the few. welcome to the "Club of Rome"

Now it also makes sense why the dollar sign is a striped S. It stands for the 'sesterze', the currency of Rome in antiquity!

Only has had read a few pages yet, still way to go. SPRQ my friend, LOL.

Originally posted by xuenchen

Julia Caesaris (Classical Latin: IVLIA•CAESARIS), 83 or 82 BC-54 BC, was the daughter of Gaius Julius Caesar the Roman dictator, by his first wife, Cornelia Cinna, and his only child in marriage.[1] Julia became the fourth wife of Pompey the Great and was renowned for her beauty and virtue.

Julia (daughter of Julius Caesar)

and

Here is a link that shows five routes of lineage from Queen Elizabeth II to
Julia Caesar, the sister of Julius.
Julia to Elizabeth
Here is a helpful family tree diagram that covers a large portion of the
lineage that goes back to Charlemagne.
German family tree
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thx Xuen

Do u have any idea what Julius/Julia means or originate? I just know that June came from 'Juno' another roman god.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Do u have any idea what Julius/Julia means or originate? I just know that June came from 'Juno' another roman god.

It's Latin based.

Julia means "Jove's Child".

Jove is another name for Jupiter, a Roman God.

Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of the Greek god Zeus.

Juliet is an English variation.

Julius is the male name and Greek based.

Julio is Spanish.

Latin was partially derived from ancient Greek.

The month July is a variation.

I think I got it right?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Now it also makes sense why the dollar sign is a striped S. It stands for the 'sesterze', the currency of Rome in antiquity!

Many people believe that.

What is the origin of the dollar sign ($)?

Many suggestions have been made about the origin of the dollar symbol $, one of the commonest being that it derives from the figure 8, representing the Spanish 'piece of eight'. However, it actually comes from a handwritten 'ps', an abbreviation for 'peso' in old Spanish-American books. The $ symbol first occurs in the 1770s, in manuscript documents of English-Americans who had business dealings with Spanish-Americans, and it starts to appear in print after 1800.

The word 'dollar' itself derives from the Flemish or Low German word daler (in German taler or thaler), short for Joachimstaler, referring to a coin from the silver mines of Joachimstal, in Bohemia (now Jáchymov in the Czech Republic). The term was later applied to a coin used in the Spanish-American colonies and also in the British North American colonies at the time of the American War of Independence. It was adopted as the name of the US currency unit in the late 18th century.

But many other theories exist on the $ true origin.

Anything from different countries to a ledger entry for "$lave" as an asset.

Spanish and British money was used in the early days of the USA, as Congress did not issue too much official currency at first.
(They forgot to form the Federal Reserve)

Fugio cent, 1787, Continental Congress issue

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

It's Latin based.

Julia means "Jove's Child".

Jove is another name for Jupiter, a Roman God.

Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of the Greek god Zeus.

Juliet is an English variation.

Julius is the male name and Greek based.

Julio is Spanish.

Latin was partially derived from ancient Greek.

The month July is a variation.

I think I got it right?

jupiter's son eh, that makes a lot sense
kudos Xuen

Many people believe that.

What is the origin of the dollar sign ($)?

Many suggestions have been made about the origin of the dollar symbol $, one of the commonest being that it derives from the figure 8, representing the Spanish 'piece of eight'. However, it actually comes from a handwritten 'ps', an abbreviation for 'peso' in old Spanish-American books. The $ symbol first occurs in the 1770s, in manuscript documents of English-Americans who had business dealings with Spanish-Americans, and it starts to appear in print after 1800.

The word 'dollar' itself derives from the Flemish or Low German word daler (in German taler or thaler), short for Joachimstaler, referring to a coin from the silver mines of Joachimstal, in Bohemia (now Jáchymov in the Czech Republic). The term was later applied to a coin used in the Spanish-American colonies and also in the British North American colonies at the time of the American War of Independence. It was adopted as the name of the US currency unit in the late 18th century.

But many other theories exist on the $ true origin.

Anything from different countries to a ledger entry for "$lave" as an asset.

Spanish and British money was used in the early days of the USA, as Congress did not issue too much official currency at first.
(They forgot to form the Federal Reserve)

Fugio cent, 1787, Continental Congress issue

wow, seems like u know all about rome. LOL

but even more evidence, why wud they name the currency derived from german origin? The holly roman empire / the german 1st reich, was in fact the exodus destination of roman pontifex?

When i was a kid i liked to read this donald duck comic books, it was in german, and the name of the currency of duck city was the THALER. At that time i didnt know it was an old german currency

edit on 20-12-2011 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

i didn't know proto wasn't with us anymore. what happened?

as far as believing his theories hook line and sinker...i'm not there yet

lots of people who have researched this stuff still see factions whether Rothschild complex, the Rockefeller Complex, Knights Complex, Rome/Vatican Complex, etc

it really does seem to be about 99% irrational that one party is controlling everything from all these angles. the 1% is the X-factor

i mean look what the US government did to the MAFIA ...if ROME is controlling DC/the Feds...why would they use FBI, etc to take down their ole sicilian family brethren in the modern ages? oh, another false flag to cover right

you see this line of thinking never ends once you buy into it. everything is a false flag. lol

btw, i've never seen 1 shred of evidence that Caesar didn't die. he made up the theory likely or someone shed that theory to him from his contacts

i believe its really more rational and acceptable to believe the Knights never really ended....and organizations like the Yale Skull and Bones and other societies here carry on the legacy. Many knights of old would have been RIPPED to the core over how the Vatican trashed them as devil worshipers, after all they had done to fight for the CHURCH

why is that so hard to believe?

and you guys seem to be worshipping the cunning of ROME..well whats so hard to believe that they "Double crossed" their own?

I myself also have my doubts that Caesar resurected at the 22nd of march. I think it is another myth created by rome/TPTB/iluminati/whatever, to put more romantique and dramatization to the symbolism.

The cult is heavily centralized on the symbolism of REBIRTH/RESURECTION, as far as i am capable to understand. IMHO the resurection of christ wasnt meant to symbolize thus caesar's. But could take roots even futher before the time of Rome. Maybe caesar was never resurected at all. Maybe Brutus did his job! Or maybe the whole assasination story was fabricated from the begining, and never took place, ever? What do i know?

Rebirth might be their very way to remain fresh and rejuvenated, from the dusk of civilizaton until today. This might explain the source of their determination to dominate and enslave the rest of the world? Maybe the most sacral concept of their object of worship?

Although i believe that the term "great architect" was exclusively dedicated to julius caesar. Because of the same name initials he shares with "jesus christ". He was the original inventor of "divide and conquer" warfare. But the occult symbolism of rebirth/resurection came from an older source.

Just my brain getting weird again, but what do u think, guys/ladies/gentlemen?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Although i believe that the term "great architect" was exclusively dedicated to julius caesar. Because of the same name initials he shares with "jesus christ".

The Romans did not use the letter 'J' (or 'U' for that matter). Caesar's name would have been spelled Ivlivs with an 'I'.

edit on 20-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The Romans did not use the letter 'J' (or 'U' for that matter). Caesar's name would have been spelled Ivlivs with an 'I'.

edit on 20-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

oh that explains the odd way his name was writen/spelled here en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_consuls (got me confused the day before)

another clue of (minors of) non roman origins of the cult?

Kudos mate *cheers*

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
But where did the name Merry/Maria came from?

And in islam, christ was called isa AS. Where did this name originate? Im just curious.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Merry Saturnalia !

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn originally held December 17 and later expanded with unofficial festivities through December 23. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days."...

The popularity of Saturnalia continued into the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, and as the Roman Empire came under Christian rule, some of its customs may have influenced the seasonal celebrations surrounding Christmas and the New Year.
(sound familiar?)
more in the wiki link
Saturnalia

When was Jesus born?

A. Popular myth puts his birth on December 25th in the year 1 C.E.

B. The New Testament gives no date or year for Jesus’ birth. The earliest gospel – St. Mark’s, written about 65 CE – begins with the baptism of an adult Jesus. This suggests that the earliest Christians lacked interest in or knowledge of Jesus’ birthdate.

C. The year of Jesus birth was determined by Dionysius Exiguus, a Scythian monk, “abbot of a Roman monastery. His calculation went as follows:

a. In the Roman, pre-Christian era, years were counted from ab urbe condita (“the founding of the City” [Rome]). Thus 1 AUC signifies the year Rome was founded, 5 AUC signifies the 5th year of Rome’s reign, etc.

b. Dionysius received a tradition that the Roman emperor Augustus reigned 43 years, and was followed by the emperor Tiberius.

c. Luke 3:1,23 indicates that when Jesus turned 30 years old, it was the 15th year of Tiberius reign.

d. If Jesus was 30 years old in Tiberius’ reign, then he lived 15 years under Augustus (placing Jesus birth in Augustus’ 28th year of reign).

e. Augustus took power in 727 AUC. Therefore, Dionysius put Jesus birth in 754 AUC.

f. However, Luke 1:5 places Jesus’ birth in the days of Herod, and Herod died in 750 AUC – four years before the year in which Dionysius places Jesus birth.

D. Joseph A. Fitzmyer – Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the Catholic University of America, member of the Pontifical Biblical Commission, and former president of the Catholic Biblical Association – writing in the Catholic Church’s official commentary on the New Testament[1], writes about the date of Jesus’ birth, “Though the year [of Jesus birth is not reckoned with certainty, the birth did not occur in AD 1. The Christian era, supposed to have its starting point in the year of Jesus birth, is based on a miscalculation introduced ca. 533 by Dionysius Exiguus.”

E. The DePascha Computus, an anonymous document believed to have been written in North Africa around 243 CE, placed Jesus birth on March 28. Clement, a bishop of Alexandria (d. ca. 215 CE), thought Jesus was born on November 18. Based on historical records, Fitzmyer guesses that Jesus birth occurred on September 11, 3 BCE.

more in the article.
The Real Story of Christmas

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How about Joan of Arc? Is this made up story by rome too? Wouldnt it be contradictive to the roman patriarch culture? Since she is a strong symbol of thus feminism?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

i didn't know proto wasn't with us anymore. what happened?

as far as believing his theories hook line and sinker...i'm not there yet

lots of people who have researched this stuff still see factions whether Rothschild complex, the Rockefeller Complex, Knights Complex, Rome/Vatican Complex, etc

it really does seem to be about 99% irrational that one party is controlling everything from all these angles. the 1% is the X-factor

i mean look what the US government did to the MAFIA ...if ROME is controlling DC/the Feds...why would they use FBI, etc to take down their ole sicilian family brethren in the modern ages? oh, another false flag to cover right

you see this line of thinking never ends once you buy into it. everything is a false flag. lol

btw, i've never seen 1 shred of evidence that Caesar didn't die. he made up the theory likely or someone shed that theory to him from his contacts

i believe its really more rational and acceptable to believe the Knights never really ended....and organizations like the Yale Skull and Bones and other societies here carry on the legacy. Many knights of old would have been RIPPED to the core over how the Vatican trashed them as devil worshipers, after all they had done to fight for the CHURCH

why is that so hard to believe?

and you guys seem to be worshipping the cunning of ROME..well whats so hard to believe that they "Double crossed" their own?

I myself also have my doubts that Caesar resurected at the 22nd of march. I think it is another myth created by rome/TPTB/iluminati/whatever, to put more romantique and dramatization to the symbolism.

The cult is heavily centralized on the symbolism of REBIRTH/RESURECTION, as far as i am capable to understand. IMHO the resurection of christ wasnt meant to symbolize thus caesar's. But could take roots even futher before the time of Rome. Maybe caesar was never resurected at all. Maybe Brutus did his job! Or maybe the whole assasination story was fabricated from the begining, and never took place, ever? What do i know?

Rebirth might be their very way to remain fresh and rejuvenated, from the dusk of civilizaton until today. This might explain the source of their determination to dominate and enslave the rest of the world? Maybe the most sacral concept of their object of worship?

Although i believe that the term "great architect" was exclusively dedicated to julius caesar. Because of the same name initials he shares with "jesus christ". He was the original inventor of "divide and conquer" warfare. But the occult symbolism of rebirth/resurection came from an older source.

Just my brain getting weird again, but what do u think, guys/ladies/gentlemen?

The more I have put more strings together the more i think the probability goes up. ROME was basically putting together a new world order back then..and like today's...assimilates the best of cultures/religions while centralizing money, law, etc.

when i started to look at the architecture worldwide I actually stopped seeing it as totally masonic/egyptian and saw it for what is is---alot more ROMAN and a bit of greek in there... The Templars and that whole story makes me still think there is a chance there is some type of divide at the top along the way..but its tough..because there is a real possibility the BANKERS today are the old templars and gnostic jews.
also a chance there is some type of BABLYONIAN SUN CULT as well as Druidic that has power

but it does seem that ROME/NWO is so cunning it could all be the same folks in the end who allow us to have the diversity of separation. they are able to change faces along the way and change names

even this ANONYMOUS stuff..the logo they are using is the fasces symbolism used in ROME and even on our own US emblems

just when you think it could be

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
also PROTO basically explained that an Elitist told him JC never died. he then did a lot of DD to bring it all together but supposedly had some help.

funny because there is a whole legend that jesus C never died as well and spread his seed and that many royalty chase to him

imagine if they were tracing their legacy to caesar the whole time whether by blood or marriage. lol

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

How about Joan of Arc? Is this made up story by rome too? Wouldnt it be contradictive to the roman patriarch culture? Since she is a strong symbol of thus feminism?

I always had doubts about Joan of Arc.

The stories always seemed a bit sensationalized.

I think it may be a fictional character. They do not know her exact birthdate !
(thin and questionable data always casts suspicion)
Her Mother's maiden name was Romée. Hmmm.

Anytime we see claims of "divine guidance" we need to be leery.

The glorified stories don't all match up.

The Hundred Years War was a financial/land conflict between rulers.

The religious parts served as inspirational.

The Vatican many times bets red and black at the same time.

good reading however;
Jeanne d'Arc

The French king at the time of Joan's birth, Charles VI, suffered bouts of insanity
and was often unable to rule. The king's brother Duke Louis of Orléans and the king's cousin John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy, quarreled over the regency of France and the guardianship of the royal children. This dispute escalated to accusations of an extramarital affair with Queen Isabeau of Bavaria and the kidnappings of the royal children.[citation needed]. The matter climaxed with the assassination of the Duke of Orléans in 1407, on the orders of the Duke of Burgundy.[7]

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I always had doubts about Joan of Arc.

The stories always seemed a bit sensationalized.

I think it may be a fictional character. They do not know her exact birthdate !
(thin and questionable data always casts suspicion)
Her Mother's maiden name was Romée. Hmmm.

Anytime we see claims of "divine guidance" we need to be leery.

The glorified stories don't all match up.

The Hundred Years War was a financial/land conflict between rulers.

The religious parts served as inspirational.

The Vatican many times bets red and black at the same time.

good reading however;
Jeanne d'Arc

The French king at the time of Joan's birth, Charles VI, suffered bouts of insanity
and was often unable to rule. The king's brother Duke Louis of Orléans and the king's cousin John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy, quarreled over the regency of France and the guardianship of the royal children. This dispute escalated to accusations of an extramarital affair with Queen Isabeau of Bavaria and the kidnappings of the royal children.[citation needed]. The matter climaxed with the assassination of the Duke of Orléans in 1407, on the orders of the Duke of Burgundy.[7]

So she was another divide et impera warfare to clash the sexes?

Out of mind kings, I believe we also have them in modern days too

Thx Xuen.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Thats right, it means they let this info upon Rome out, on purpose. Are we basicly feed the knowledge they want us to know? U cant possibly believe just like that, Julius Caesar resurected exactly at Easter day, an European pagan celebration of spring. I think a prominent symbolism of fertility too. Anyway, the main purpose of every species in this world is to reproduce, because we evolved this way by nature.

Yeah I just realized that freemason symbols resemble Egypt very much, as u mention it
Might be the original Amon Priest cult of Ceoptic.

Lets say that gold and religion are 2 sides of the same coin. The clergic class figured this methode to control large population, from long time ago. And after Rome and Caesar, divide and conquer was added into the secret discipline.

It was how civilization came to shape, from the first time. It stood and was built upon a lie. Upon tales that the elder used in controling their younger ones, because they obviously couldnt debunk anything older people might have said, thus they are lacking experience and stuff. Civilization rests upon fear but also upon hope. And the methode proved itself to be effective, since the civilization was able to selfsustain and develop without knowing the truth behind the belief system the live upon.

And because of this, to maintain civilization to not to cease, they maintained secrecy. The multi-leveled release of information, on the 'to know basis'.

Am I on the right track here?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperTripps

Thats right, it means they let this info upon Rome out, on purpose. Are we basicly feed the knowledge they want us to know? U cant possibly believe just like that, Julius Caesar resurected exactly at Easter day, an European pagan celebration of spring. I think a prominent symbolism of fertility too. Anyway, the main purpose of every species in this world is to reproduce, because we evolved this way by nature.

Yeah I just realized that freemason symbols resemble Egypt very much, as u mention it
Might be the original Amon Priest cult of Ceoptic.

Lets say that gold and religion are 2 sides of the same coin. The clergic class figured this methode to control large population, from long time ago. And after Rome and Caesar, divide and conquer was added into the secret discipline.

It was how civilization came to shape, from the first time. It stood and was built upon a lie. Upon tales that the elder used in controling their younger ones, because they obviously couldnt debunk anything older people might have said, thus they are lacking experience and stuff. Civilization rests upon fear but also upon hope. And the methode proved itself to be effective, since the civilization was able to selfsustain and develop without knowing the truth behind the belief system the live upon.

And because of this, to maintain civilization to not to cease, they maintained secrecy. The multi-leveled release of information, on the 'to know basis'.

Am I on the right track here?

our calendar, our laws, our architecture, our engineering, our math..our politics- everything based off off the Roman Empire. People in the end hate empires, etc..so what ROME did was go underground via the Creation of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. like proto said there a few other totally independent states out there no one talks about like Sberoga.. so rome finds a way to be invisible and yet omnipresent in its control and programming...hence the chuch ...

yes, the reason for the egyptian symbolism in freemasonry according to many is because there was a whole revolution starting i think when france discovered the sphinx, etc couple hundred years ago i guess...so freemasonry start using that symbolism. however...rome conquered egypt at one time did it not? cleopatra, etc

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Wow, I just read this thread for the first time (the posts on the 1st page) and my mind is blown. Absolutely blown. Kaboom.

Thank you so much for sharing that. I have so many questions but I fear they might be answered in the 200+!! pages in this thread. It's really amazing because I'm Christian so it definitely makes me think long and hard about things.

Well, in case it hasn't been answered. Do we have any idea what the original religions taught? Like, what did the original Christians truly believe? We know they worshiped a/the figure called "Christ" but that seems to be where it ends. and what of the Jews? And obviously there were other religions too since Troy, Athens & Sparta all seemed to pay homage to the same Gods. I just wonder how many religions existed and what did they all actually believe?

Perplexed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join