It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Where do I belong?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll.

If this hoaxer could tell the future, they would not have stated in their very first post that they would answer your question unless they were dead or away from the computer. If they could see the future, they would KNOW when they would die or when they would be unable to answer questions and thus their statement proves their inability to have foreknowledge.

Stop feeding trolls. This kind of nonsense does not belong on ATS. Please let this hoaxers thread die.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a life away from this computer. So I will answer one page a or so. depending on me. But if you guys want me to answer all of your questions. please do the following.

1. Close your eyes.
2. Clear your mind
3. Focus on me living in Austin.
4. Do this for 5 minutes for about a week.

Also for #3, add lots of cash. LOL

Also I'll get to you when I get to you. OK.
up!

Folks, take my advice, stop going to McDonalds. Why, because you need to stop thinking that here and now is the ONLY THING that matters. The more I do this, the more I see how hard this nation is going to hit the wall. and If your asking me, why don't I see death and chaos? I choose to see the good side of things.

Originally posted by dethduck
First, the impersonal questions ending with "...in my lifetime?"

1) will there be open contact with non terran civilizations...

2) will we see this fear based world of greed, power and control transition into something better...

Now for the more personal questions.

3) Is there a life partner, male or female, in my future?

4) Will my lifetime be as long as I believe it will be or shorter?

5) (a bit egocentric) do I have a purpose?

6) If I resume meditation will it take me anywhere?

Feel free to answer any or all questions as you see fit, and thank you for freely offering you're talent to those here. Many may ridicule but many will appreciate it as well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

1. Officially no. Although despite what Alex Jones says, the NWO is more complicated and not unified.
2. I want to say yes, but not the way John Titor described. I don't see Nuclear war or any of that, but I do see a changes to starting to happen in my community. People are starting to grow gardens, and be more concern about there home, there neighborhood. Also The Tea Party isn't anything new. Remember moveon.org? Greed is still there, but not so much the power especially with the USA Military might. China is not so much as a threat as is India. They have more Women. In the next 10 years, there will still be walmarts, just a few less.

3. I see a best friend. MALE. I don't see much of a love life.
4. You don't die by a heart attack in a traffic jam or in a plane crash. I hate cars.

5. We all have a purpose. Go find it. Only you can answer this question. Also look around for a book in many of my posts. But never confuse Purpose with Meaning.
6. If you start mediation now, you see the hardships coming and know what to do with out having to ask a person like me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Serious question.

What company should I choose to get a job with next?

I keep seeing a company with a big J at the beginning. I see hope, you have money coming in.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

will my girlfriend get the job she wants? she's talking to the manager right now. hurry, I'm so curios.

Well you already know the answer and such a disappointing feeling is rushing over me.

Folks, take lesson, and ask me no time sensitive Questions

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
1. Will there be a special someone coming into my life soon? I'm hopefully starting college in September.

2. What do you think I will be doing in 5 years time?

3. Will I have a special role if the sh1t hits the fan soon? (bit egocentric, I know.)

Thanks!

1. You change your mind. You go to the Military.
The Questions will only come to pass if you join the military.
2. A Sargent in the Army or Marines. Can't quite tell
3. YES.

Now if you don't join the Military.
2. you are out in a yard/field, planting crops.
3. NO.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueButterfly
How do you see my future in terms of love? Can you describe my future partner?

I appreciate your time.

BB ]I[

The question I'm getting, where that true person, where's that true love.

It will take time to pass by, you to live your life, to get to this point. I see somebody will create the perfect set up. But you'll say no to the dude

After that another opportunity comes along, but even then you wish you said yes the first guy.

blue Jeans , white logo t-shirt. is what he'll be wearing. I want to say Football related. Work boots too.

If you do say yes, you'll have a life, but just remember, everyone argues and that's life.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
I'll give it a go if you'll be kind enough to give a prediction..
See anything special in my future?
Where will I live the rest of my life?

I see a time that you'll consider a special moment. But for this to happen you need to say yes to this girl. You'll be meeting her soon, if not already. She's wearing a blouse with flowers. Invite her to coffee.

The vision I got was this Mesa in the background. It ain't the American Southwest.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective

Ok, I am very sceptical, but I will ask. Will I be out of the country by the end of 2011 or still be here. If I will be out of the country, where?

I already have plans, but am uncertain about them. Thanks

I see a yes and no answer. I'm not a god and can see all and hear all and read all. You can't see your own future, simply because you see what good will happen, not what bad.

Your plan hits a snag with documents. My feeling is Germany or German related. Missing like a birth Certificate?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Will we succeed any time soon in our project?

If not what's the reason of failure?

If we do what will await us?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Ok, the guy your searching for is living somewhere in New York or Conn. He rides the Metro-North Commuter Rail everyday.
He's coming to England soon. But his answer is NO. You'll encounter him on the beach.

It is a short love, but not meant to be in this life. Your the girl daydreaming.

This is strange because the person who i seek the most is my father. And yes i agree that i am the girl daydreaming

The feeling I get, he doesn't know how to love.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trizzal
Interesting thread, s&f.
I'd like to ask some questions too if you don't mind.

1.) Where do you see me in 10 years from now?
2.) Will my distanced relationship work out?
3.) Will i get the job i always wanted?

thanks in advance!

1. Catching a bus. Riding a train. working in a office.
2. Only if you see her now in May. If you don't, she is not with you.
3. NO, your not disappointed with your work in 10 years, but your not happy either.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OK, you got me curious. Please if you could explain further. Are you saying that it is not certian what will happen? Are you saying something bad is going to happen? Please explain further. I would really appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Please explain to me how you want me to be pacific? Do I need to move to California for you to answer my question? How about Washington, or Oregon? Thank you.

Well being pacific helps me focus. If You give me something vague, I'll see everything and try to interpret the best I can.

Although If you move to Portland, you ride a bicycle to and from work. Al-some dude.

you people who drive. Bikes rule and I don't support Hezbollah by buying gasoline.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

Two questions... Impressed by the way...

Involved in two David Goliath legal disputes-
and I am not the tall guy.

Any sense of outcomes?

More importantly, fork in the road creatively-
make no-budget think film, or try and raise budget for film with star attached
Both meaningful narratives- unsure of where to put energy and time...

Completing PhD this year, wonder if it will affect filmmaking and writing...

Regards

T Patrick

===

Wow, he's tall, especially your like 5ft 5 or something. LOL. He represent a business, with alot of $$. I see him wining a small legal battle like a motion or something, but not the war. I feel that the case is something to do with the Environment.
It doesn't end this year, the case.

I see you changing your decision so let me explain. The future isn't written in stone and right now we have a chance to change things.

You want to make this movie, and your so busy right now getting your PHD, that you are going to throw away the PHD. If you do that, yes the movie will be good, but in the long run, it won't be good to you, and you'll be making less good films and then stopping all together because you don't have $$.

If you focus on getting the PHD, your employed for life. Your able to make a lot more films and help out more people. The PHD helps out alot more and a lot more in the Long Run

My wisdom comes from the economy and how it is run today. Just look at the failures around you. It is because Corporations think quarterly, not what going to happen years from now. Now there falling apart and hurting people in the process to make huge profits. I hear all the time there's nothing wrong with making money, but the way there doing it, isn't going to last. For the Brightest stars in the Sky burn brightly, they also don't live as long as our sun and die young. And when these stars die, they take out light years around them.

Take this wisdom into account when making your decision.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's specific..... Pacific is an ocean :-)

Can you answer my question pretty please?

Will the sponsor say yes?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by Sozen94
1. Will there be a special someone coming into my life soon? I'm hopefully starting college in September.

2. What do you think I will be doing in 5 years time?

3. Will I have a special role if the sh1t hits the fan soon? (bit egocentric, I know.)

Thanks!

1. You change your mind. You go to the Military.
The Questions will only come to pass if you join the military.
2. A Sargent in the Army or Marines. Can't quite tell
3. YES.

Now if you don't join the Military.
2. you are out in a yard/field, planting crops.
3. NO.

That's pretty good. I was thinking of joining the militarty after college and I don't know what to chose between the marines and army.

Could you explain a bit more about my special role though, please?

If I do join the military do you see me in a war zone? And do you see me losing one of my friends/men if I do become a Sergeant?

Thanks again! Not so happy about the field part though, hehe.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

1. How soon will my shoulder heal?

2. Did I do the right thing regarding my mom?

3. What is it I most need to know now?

Thanks!

Don't rush the healing process, or you'll regret it. 6 months if you follow your doctors advice. If you don't, it bothers you for life.
Your mom don't like it, but if you don't move on, you stay put. Talk to her when your settled again, she'll be open. Do this in the next 2 years.

I get several answers. I guess for you its this.

Learning the hard way is the best way. But it really, really, sucks.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal

"Why do I see no answers to my questions?"

I think that is because you care about your own future. As you mentioned earlier, you do not care what happens to the people you answer these questions for and that lack of attachment probably helps provide clarity.

I do have a question for you if you don't mind. Will I have significant success in the medical and/or energy fields? Not that I care so much as the journey is what matters but I am curious.

- PM

You loose alot of sleep if you go medical.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Im amazed at this thread, and have never believed in this sort of thing, but for some reason, I feel different towards you.

If you could answer my questions i would be honoured :0

1. Where do I fit in in this hellbound sphere?

2. What will i study in college

3. Will i ever find true love, if so, please describe her.

4. Will i kill myself one day?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join