It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL Conspiracy to Control Internet Content

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am posting the following link for informational purposes only .

I make no claims of agreement/dis-agreement with the content found therein .

www.jewwatch.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
nice find

I had seen that page before
and had forgotten about it
til u reposted it

lots of valuable info here
def worth the reading

S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yes indeed , there is a wealth of info in there for anyone who wants to understand the current issues and form their own opinion as to the nature of the relationships between government and private 'watchdog' organizations .

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Haven't you done enough damage to this site yet?

Now you're propagating an anti-semetic website entitled "Jew watch", which states that the holocaust never happened, that the jews control the media and the banks, and bunch of other garbage.

Considering that the owners of this site are covering your ass, you could at least have tact and grace enough not embaress them while they wait for ADL to retract.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brimstone735

I am the one who posted a link to that site ., NOT boondock saint , so if you have a problem with it you need to take it up with me .

I will show you the courtesy of allowing you to do your homework first , before I reprimand you .

So , you go back and peruse the site and come back and show all of us where that page denies the holocaust . Do you mind doing that for us ? Or would you rather that everyone here simply take it as gospel , on nothing more than your accusation ?

And for your information , the media and the banks ARE predominately owned , operated , or in some fashion , directed / controlled by those of jewish persuasion .

Does that make me an anti-semite for saying that ? If you want proof , I will go as far as to do your homework for you on that one .

YOU are the one who is doing "damage to this site " by mindlessly jumping on the 'anti-semitic' wagon . (Yet another favored tactic used successfully by the ADL).

So stop humiliating yourself in a public forum by spewing the unfounded B.S. found in your post .

I'd like to see the holocaust denial from the link that I posted ., if it is there then I will apologize . So , what do you have to lose ?

" ADL's transgressions were most notably exposed in January 1993 when San Francisco newspapers broke the story of ADL's extensive domestic spying network. The San Francisco Police Department discovered that under the cover of fighting anti-Semitism, the ADL had gathered and sold to intelligence agents of the Israeli and South African governments information on thousands of American individuals and groups. In addition to nearly all Arab American organizations, those whom the ADL targeted included House Armed Services Committee Chairman Ron Dellums, former Congressman Pete McCloskey, Los Angeles Times correspondent Scott Kraft, the board of directors of public television station KQED, the Rainbow Coalition, a number of labor unions, Greenpeace, as well as numerous other journalists, professors, members of Congress, and activists who the ADL suspected had "anti-Israel" leanings. The information which the San Francisco police department confiscated from the ADL offices included illegally obtained confidential police material. The manner by which the ADL obtained such information as well as the fact that they sold it to foreign governments are both felonies. "

(Taken from the above-posted link)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Haven't you done enough damage to this site yet?

Now you're propagating an anti-semetic website entitled "Jew watch", which states that the holocaust never happened, that the jews control the media and the banks, and bunch of other garbage.

Considering that the owners of this site are covering your ass, you could at least have tact and grace enough not embaress them while they wait for ADL to retract.

You've already been outed as an agent of this site, why not just go away and stop playing your little charade.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

www.jewwatch.com... on-really-die.html

www.jewwatch.com... t.html

Navigate your own links.

Boondock gave your post the internet thumbs up and replied, when he was already representing the ATS in the ADL report.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Both of those links are dead .

So , as I said before , I didn't link anyone to a page that denies the holocaust .

Regardless , if you are wrong on one point , does that make you wrong on all points ?

If you answer in the affirmative , then you are wrong on everything you post from this point forward , seeing that the link I posted does not contain the material you said it did .

[edit on 23-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Both of those links are dead .

2nd line

Here is the first

Here is the second

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

For anyone who cares, WOT (Web Of Trust, an app for FireFox to keep you from going to disreputable sites) tells me this site is not reputable, and rates it as "red"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by okbmd

For anyone who cares, WOT (Web Of Trust, an app for FireFox to keep you from going to disreputable sites) tells me this site is not reputable, and rates it as "red"

Well that settles it then.

LOL It's ironic that people on ATS are scared of government censorship, but then sign up for a program which censors things for them...

Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Okay , being a man of my word , I apologize ., although this was not contained in the link that I posted .

However , since I am jumping back and forth between threads that are essentially dealing with the issue of free speech , then I have a question .

Does free speech only apply to those who acknowledge the holocaust , or does it also guarantee the same privilege to those who deny it ?

Which is the essential issue we are dealing with in the other thread .

Has denial been outlawed here in the U.S. yet ?

Does this make all other arguments from that site invalid ?

Does it invalidate all of the information that can be verified ? Let's get real here .

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

With all due respect , I just completed a brief research of 'Web Of Trust' , and nowhere does it proclaim to warn you of 'disreputable' websites .

What it does claim , is to warn you of sites regarding scams , adult content , spam , and 'other internet threats' .

"...tells you which sites you can trust ..."

Please show me how you read that into 'not reputable' ?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Okay , being a man of my word , I apologize ., although this was not contained in the link that I posted .

However , since I am jumping back and forth between threads that are essentially dealing with the issue of free speech , then I have a question .

Does free speech only apply to those who acknowledge the holocaust , or does it also guarantee the same privilege to those who deny it ?

Which is the essential issue we are dealing with in the other thread .

Has denial been outlawed here in the U.S. yet ?

Does this make all other arguments from that site invalid ?

Does it invalidate all of the information that can be verified ? Let's get real here .

You should apologize for making me do your own homework.

The site is called "Jew Watch". In the dictionary next to the term "propaganda" will be a url link to that site. And I had to spend far too much of my valuable time surfing through it to respond to you.

You have the freedom to say, write, and deny whatever you like, but others also have the right to disagree in public and in private. Likewise, freedom of speech does not also equal freedom from consequences.

That website is manipulative and it lies. Because it lies, all other information contained there in is suspect.

The member Boondock was mentioned in an Anti Defamation League report that casts this website in some pretty negative light. Much hubbub followed. Hemming. Hawing. Rubbing gravel through hair. The owners are involved. Cease and desists letters will follow, and hopefully, a public war of words will be avoided, because ATS can only be hurt.

Boondock immediately replies in your thread, supporting a website that contains anti-semetic material, including but not limited to holocaust denial.

That gives the ADL ammo against this site, because to any outside observer, he looks guilty as hell of EVERYTHING they just accused him of.

And that can only hurt this site.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

" Further, justifying a bad rating by citing some sources completely violates the spirit of WOT. Should not the rating represent the combined input of WOT users? A bad rating must be able to stand on it's own. Otherwise the system is just a front for personal bigotry of WOT operators or the reference sites. "

www.mywot.com...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

" You have the freedom to say, write, and deny whatever you like, but others also have the right to disagree in public and in private. Likewise, freedom of speech does not also equal freedom from consequences. "

" That website is manipulative and it lies. Because it lies, all other information contained there in is suspect. "

And boondock also has the right to disagree with your evaluation of said site .

I think it is ludicrous that you assert that the site has a url posted next to the definition of propaganda , thereby implying that everyone should automatically consider it to be gospel , but then you turn around and say that the 'website is manipulative '.

Do you propose that we also take your evaluation as gospel ?

How can anyone take you seriously , when you are a proponent of free speech in one sentence and vilify it in the next ?

Your beloved catchphrase of 'anti-semite' is a tired , monotonous smear tactic .

And before you attempt to tag me with it , bear in mind that this post is being authored by a semite . My surname is as semite as it gets .

Does that make me anti-self ?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
F$#@

Them

I don't care if you guys are reactionary and a bit nutty, I am one to talk of course

I will stand with you guys and all your crap regardless-

Repeat line 1 and 2

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

With all due respect , I just completed a brief research of 'Web Of Trust' , and nowhere does it proclaim to warn you of 'disreputable' websites .

What it does claim , is to warn you of sites regarding scams , adult content , spam , and 'other internet threats' .

"...tells you which sites you can trust ..."

Please show me how you read that into 'not reputable' ?

Tell you what, if you aren't using Firefox, upgrade to it and then install the WOT add on. Go to the site linked in your OP. It will tell you:

"WARNING: This site has a poor reputation."

But don't take my word for it, do it yourself. Then install "No Script" and set it to trust ATS (to comply with TAC). It will improve your net security and web browsing experience.

I am not trying to slander your source. I am just warning people of what i found with the security i have enabled on my machine. I cannot comment on the OP due to me feeling like i should take the advice of my security system.
Nothing personal, i swear.

Edit to add: i also recommend "Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-out (TACO)". It deletes cookies attached to flash files.

And the "blackfox" skin looks really good with ATS open in the browser.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by okbmd

Well that settles it then.

LOL It's ironic that people on ATS are scared of government censorship, but then sign up for a program which censors things for them...

Hypocrites.

I am currently on my windows machine. I have to be very careful not to allow myself to become infected, and "tinhat" type sites can tend to really load you up with spyware. I think smart web browsing will save me money. That is all.

I make no claim. I just provided a warning that was given to me from a Firefox Addon. IE has a similar feature, but it won't make sure you are aware with a pop up.

On my Linux machine, i really couldn't care less. I would visit. Perhaps in a little bit, when i am in my den playing xbox, i will have a look at the link using my computer with a Linux image on it.
Will that make you happy?

Otherwise, if you are on Windows, i recommend you be a little more careful. No one wants to have passwords stolen, or lose your OS because of sloppy web browsing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join