It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
On a side note, those of you claiming its an RC plane need to remember a few things:

1) Knowing a few neighbors/friends who are RC fanatics, the RC planes and helicopters are not only very delicate, but are also insanely expensive! Not to mention loud... A friend of mine who has a gas powered RC "jet" literally spent almost $20,000 on the thing, and it really sounds like a JET! People would be complaining about the noise.

2) Keeping #1 in mind, after spending so much money on a "toy" like that, why would you ever fly it so recklessly, especially at night?!?! All it takes is for you to go just a tad too far distance wise, and the signal would cut out, basically rendering the RC plane as a terrorist device! Can you imagine the lawsuits, if not criminal case that would stem from accidentally crashing one of those things into someones vehicle? or home?

Not saying I know what the thing in the video is, just saying I DO NOT think its an RC plane as so many of you are trying to debunk it as.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
On a side note, those of you claiming its an RC plane need to remember a few things:

1) Knowing a few neighbors/friends who are RC fanatics, the RC planes and helicopters are not only very delicate, but are also insanely expensive! Not to mention loud... A friend of mine who has a gas powered RC "jet" literally spent almost $20,000 on the thing, and it really sounds like a JET! People would be complaining about the noise.

2) Keeping #1 in mind, after spending so much money on a "toy" like that, why would you ever fly it so recklessly, especially at night?!?! All it takes is for you to go just a tad too far distance wise, and the signal would cut out, basically rendering the RC plane as a terrorist device! Can you imagine the lawsuits, if not criminal case that would stem from accidentally crashing one of those things into someones vehicle? or home?

Not saying I know what the thing in the video is, just saying I DO NOT think its an RC plane as so many of you are trying to debunk it as.

Think of the money for footage of a supposed best ufo ,or the story the news pays thousands for footage if it will bring viewers,
easy worth the risk of getting caught or smashing a plane ,these people love repairing them they crash all the time its part of the hobby experience building ,modding ,there kit

[edit on 4/22/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

For the love of all that is good and holy, do you people not read other posts? I am not saying it is an RC plane, I am saying it could be. No, no one with $20K invested in a jet would fly like that at night. Somone who has a couple of hundred $$$ in one would, and I do it all the time, and yes I crash. If you are on a reasonable size field, chaces of hitting someone or something is small. Yes, you can get insureance, and yes park flyers (under 16oz. I believe) are legal to fly in public areas, at least in the US.

You can get decent plane setups for under $200 if you look around. My work site for some reason will not let me post links, but if you go to www.nitroplanes.com or www.bananahobby.com, they have a lot, and yes some ducted fan electric jets for under $200.

It is not a super expensive or noisy hobby, depending on what you fly.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowMore

Sorry to bust your bubble, I never make any statements about anything I don't have understanding of, for you to assume that I do is unfair don't you agree? I use LEDs all the time and have since their conception and introduction onto the market, you just said yourself, it gives you 15 mins of fly time, yet in your first post it was 30 mins.

The amount of luminosity does hardly point to a few LEDs don't you agree?

But please don't make assumptions about me or what research I do or am capable of, most of my life has been spent on research of many different kinds, from different technology applications and even fly my own RC Helicopters so I am well aware of some limitations and capabilities, especially LEDs seeing how my life has depended on them, and to see myself and my colleagues come home safely from the darkest places our Planet has to offer.

I also have many years of experience of studying and researching lights in the skies of several countries, in countless differing situations, I have already said it would be prudent to wait for more information from the RC flying club in the area before it can be determined whether it's worth further investigation, I really don't understand why you got upset by my comments, that is your problem not mine.

So please follow your own advice and don't make assumptions unless you know what and whom you make assumptions about, I am here for facts and truth, not fantasy and ignorance, I like many others are seeking the answer to one of the biggest questions mankind faces, if someone was flying a well illuminated RC plane then so be it, but please excuse me questioning all theories until we have at least a more definitive answer than Kites, RC planes or LED flash lights being filmed through a pane of glass.

There will never be a simple answer to the truth.

But thanks for trying to get me on the path of if it could be then it probably is, as I said if it was that simple then I would need a new hobby.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think they're stunt kites with lights on them.

They triangulate around a fixed point on the ground.

At 2mins 30 secs the circular movements move exactly as a stunt kite does.

Hopefully im wrong because this is a great video

Peace
Airease

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
there seems to be alot of U.F.O videos popping up lately. Hopefully The Government Will Be Forced To Disclose Soon

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Mystery solved....
Its a hexacopter. Here is the link...

www.wimp.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReasonableDoubt
Mystery solved....
Its a hexacopter. Here is the link...
www.wimp.com...

ReasonableDoubt.....

I have embedded that vid for you

I agree those Hexakopters are fantastic devices.

However, we can't say.....

Mystery solved

.....because we would have to prove the objects in the film are actually Hexakopters.

I think the objects are RC A/C as per my e-mail to the local club that I posted earlier in the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However if the objects are RC A/C, I doubt the objects are hexakopters based on my guess hexacopters are not yet prevalent in Australia.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ive built a lot of RC copters . The Trex 450 mostly. Brushless motors and LiPos are amazing . Check this out.

Google Video Link

[edit on 22-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hey, thanks for embedding the video, you should U2U me and teach me how to do that, please?

Anyway, "mystery solved" was sarcastic. But, lets face it...the movement is very similar...all you need to do is attach a VERY BRIGHT light to it that blinks and changes colors.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReasonableDoubt

ReasonableDoubt.....

I just U2U'd you with instructions

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Until we actually hear from the RC club there in Geelong we can't say for sure that this is what this is. With that being said though, this certainly looks like a plausible explanation for what is in the video.
I have never discounted the possibility of RC aircraft being the source of the lights. I still do not believe this video was faked by the original filmer.

I believe Elvis(Maybe...Maybe Not) is on the way to that area now, and is hoping to contact members from that club. I'm really interested in what he might find.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Until we actually hear from the RC club there in Geelong we can't say for sure that this is what this is. With that being said though, this certainly looks like a plausible explanation for what is in the video.
I have never discounted the possibility of RC aircraft being the source of the lights. I still do not believe this video was faked by the original filmer.

I believe Elvis(Maybe...Maybe Not) is on the way to that area now, and is hoping to contact members from that club. I'm really interested in what he might find.

Webpirate.....

I didn't receive a reply overnight.

I might try to call them today in case I can catch up with them on Tuesday as mentioned. I note Monday is a public holiday.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by webpirate

Webpirate.....

I didn't receive a reply overnight.

I might try to call them today in case I can catch up with them on Tuesday as mentioned. I note Monday is a public holiday.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OK. I thought that was you. I was distracted during my last post and saw several other posts between when I started and finished including yours...
Thank you...thank you very much.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This still is all conjecture . Still stale mate . Still UFO.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok. Context. The backdrop lights are an industrial ara the size of a small city. Oil storage, gas etc. They are stark and bright, but they are not the lights of Melbourne. It is a highly industrialised zone, shipping port etc. This is why the backdrop appears to be from a populated are. Actually the video is taken from the shore, and the Bay is a few kn wide and long. There is one ,ajor freeway that bypasses the areal, a road that is heavily driven 24 hrs a day. Everyone on the road that connects Melb and Geelong would driving in either direction would see these alledged lights, as the vistas are vast and only farmland seperates the road from the sea.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Webpirate.....

Here's the link back to my posts including the e-mail to the Geelong R/C A/C club:

Thank you.....thank you very much

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

ReasonableDoubt.....

I just U2U'd you with instructions

Kind regards