It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Bluemooone2.....

Done

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How would an attached bright light be powered? This toy, as awesome as it is, is very light weight and can only fly when fullt charged for a few minutes. Attaching strong flares would weigh them down way too much to film a 20 min video........unles the video is spliced.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Well that is a different question. But it's possible, no? A modded hexacopter.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Great video.. seems genuine to me! Posted on Facebook for all to see and S&F for u.

I especially appreciate how quickly this was posted! Video taken April 22nd.. like.. today! Wow!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's whatever you want it to be.

Real or not, I believe genuine sightings like this are the manifestation of 4D telepathic travel. The changing lights could be the variety of colors representative of the body energies of someone in the 4D realm. The movements would be similar as well, if someone were to have absolute focus on the intermediate movements of their projection into our 3rd density.

We could be our OWN ufo's.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Looks likes a RC Plane to me with LED Flashlight attached

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Although i believe in alien visits to this planet .These objects really look like RC planes or Helis .I fly RC and the movements of the objects made me think this straight away.I also lived in Geelong for many years and cannot think why aliens would bother going there.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
People will believe/see what they want to believe/see.
thats common.

For me its 100% a UFO.
Until someone proves to me its flying frogs with LCD lights attached to them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What is the very point of posting in this forum if no one reads it...

This is the very reason why people are so very stupid......

Sorry, it's RC planes with LED lights on....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well it is a UFO an unidentified flying object.
Is it a toy, possibly, a 4D traveler, I don't think so, an alien craft....be cool.

I don't get all the is it, what is, I just don't get it. If it is ever important they will land (if they exist) and say "Nahnoo Nahnoo" or something or zap us like in "Mars Attacks".

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
reply to post by KnowMore

Sorry to bust your bubble, I never make any statements about anything I don't have understanding of, for you to assume that I do is unfair don't you agree? I use LEDs all the time and have since their conception and introduction onto the market, you just said yourself, it gives you 15 mins of fly time, yet in your first post it was 30 mins.

The amount of luminosity does hardly point to a few LEDs don't you agree?

But please don't make assumptions about me or what research I do or am capable of, most of my life has been spent on research of many different kinds, from different technology applications and even fly my own RC Helicopters so I am well aware of some limitations and capabilities, especially LEDs seeing how my life has depended on them, and to see myself and my colleagues come home safely from the darkest places our Planet has to offer.

I also have many years of experience of studying and researching lights in the skies of several countries, in countless differing situations, I have already said it would be prudent to wait for more information from the RC flying club in the area before it can be determined whether it's worth further investigation, I really don't understand why you got upset by my comments, that is your problem not mine.

So please follow your own advice and don't make assumptions unless you know what and whom you make assumptions about, I am here for facts and truth, not fantasy and ignorance, I like many others are seeking the answer to one of the biggest questions mankind faces, if someone was flying a well illuminated RC plane then so be it, but please excuse me questioning all theories until we have at least a more definitive answer than Kites, RC planes or LED flash lights being filmed through a pane of glass.

There will never be a simple answer to the truth.

But thanks for trying to get me on the path of if it could be then it probably is, as I said if it was that simple then I would need a new hobby.

No bursted bubble here. I have no doubt that you have done lots of research and have looked into lighting systems. I was just pointing out the fact that people are dismissing the RC Airplane idea outright without knowing how they work. You misquoted me as well. I said that 25-30 minutes was easy in my orginal post. My post to you said I "typically" get 15 minutes of flight. It all depends on the type of plane. I have flown for 25 to 30 minutes on a single pack before. That same pack may only last 10 minutes on another plane because of motor and prop. diffrences. I still think that for any significant drain on a decent battery you would need numerous lights. These objects do look well lit, but on the other hand I have a flashlight that only has a single LED that is hugely bright.

My postiion is that probably the most simple answer is the most likely. I don't think we can totally throw out the RC airplane idea. I am not saying these are, but we need more info. I have seen 3 things in my life that I can't explain. Were they ailien in orgin? I don't know, but we can't be so fast to rule out simple answers.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I also lived in Geelong for many years and cannot think why aliens would bother going there.

Lol. Well, how do you know what aliens would be doing anywhere? I'm sure they don't decide where to go based on which cities have the best shopping malls...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here you go folks. These videos just about says it all. From the makers of mikrokopter.de

Night Flights

Granted, this link won´t 100% prove the objects seen in the UFO video are indeed mikrocopters, but a little bit of Occam's razor in this case could pretty much sum the event up as to what happened. The hexacopter seems to be a more advanced version of these copters shown in the videos, and if you take into consideration that these devices are GPS capable, what´s to say the copters are not capable of flying from one preprogrammed GPS waypoint to the next, at variable heights and speeds, lit up, and at night?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by fockewulf190]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I´ll bet these hexacopters are probably responsible for a lot of sightings at night throughout the world. As you can see from their website, these things are selling fast and are not terribly expensive.

Link

[edit on 22-4-2010 by fockewulf190]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks real to me. If it is, then they're definitely trying to get us to be more adjusted to their presence.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Why can't aliens be the simplest, easiest explanation?
Or alien spacecraft?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thank you for that discovery. That pretty much sums up my theory :-)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Why can't aliens be the simplest, easiest explanation?
Or alien spacecraft?

What is really needed is Bruce Maccabee or another optical physicist to evaluate the video and prove to the masses just how far, high and at what estimated speed these objects are moving. If the results of the professional evaluation fall within the capabilities of a mikrokopter´s performance envelope, then I believe Occams´s razor should apply.

If the objects are proven to be travelling hundreds of miles per hour (or faster) over the city though, then it´s a whole new ballgame, and perhaps it would be a good idea to see if there is any air traffic control radar data available from the 19th. A few objects flying like that over the city for a half hour or more must have been detected sometime during the event.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have to say, based on two of my sightings, these are real.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think in order to make further sense of this video, scales and distances need to be worked out. I believe there is enough information in the video to do it but it's not a trivial task. Assuming that the videographer is sincere and the video is unadulterated, if proper distance metrics are applied, it should quickly become apparent whether these lights are RC models or something else.
Obviously, the sense of scale can be very deceptive in a night video like this.
It looked to me like the lights were, at some points, close to the street lamps. If that was true, any light from the LED's should have been swamped out by the street lamps. Since they were not, either the 'flying LED' lights were, in fact, a lot closer to the camera than the street lamps or on par with the brightness of the street lamps. Of course, the wattage of battery-powered LED's is not going to be close to that of a street lamp.
Anyway, my point is that once distance metrics are calculated, it should answer the hypothesis that the flying lights we see in the video are indeed LED's on RC 'copters. Of course, here I'm assuming that that's currently the favourite explanation for the video.
The videographer himself should also be able to provide a lot of information re the scale question. Standard MUFON investigative procedures needed here, really. Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join