It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Looms It Would Be Wise To Prepare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So the lemings are going to jump in the sea once again, and over the same thing lets see we have the ones that believe that the trinity of religions christianity, islam, judaism. are separate from eachother. And we have the ones that ride on the back of the lemings waiting for to profit among the many, the nwo after the dust settles. And we have the sane among the heard of lemings putting there life jackets on for the jump in to the sea. And we have the others who watch such shows. And they still argue on hu has the best invisible friend and hu's made up stories are right conforming there believe in there ideolgy/made up story. Now there conformation for believe is war, because thats what was written. So since predicting war among humans is like predicting, it's going to snow in canada within a thousand years from now. Well I guess they can see the future.
There all on edge and burdened with public opinions, all this fuse neads to be set off is if someone throws some fire on it and boom.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

and this 'prediction' was made in 1871.. wow.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

But the mid-east has been fighting now ever since Israel was invented.
And it's pretty safe to say, it will never end, never. The White House
believes they are helping, in reality are just adding more fuel to the fire.
And I could say, one day the earth will be extinct because of a asteroid.
It's inevitable, and just like prophecies, I can't actually pinpoint the
date, only that it will happen.

Nostrodamous, the most famous of all the seeers.
All of his tidbits can apply to any number of events in history. And it's
a bit like, that goes with that, and that can't be that because that one is
that one, and so on.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So let me get this right. The prophets make there profecys, there profession, to profit from the profession of prophecies,  by prophesizing  things that everybody knows like there will be wars for profit. Now that is a most Profeting business these prophets  are Profeting from. The bankers can learn something from these prophets. maiby they wont get caught  next time with there hand in the cookie jar.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pendekar

WOW is correct. I have read this in more than one place. Not on the net. My stepfather was a Mason and I have his little black book. Inside the cover it reads, and I quote "13" at the top center of page and then "KING SOLOMON and HIS FOLLOWERS" "A Valuable AID TO THE MEMORY".

The text is encoded and I can not read it all, but can make out some words. It was copyrighted in 1896. It's 200 pages long. Weird creepy stuff. That is why I say these people are a bit off their rockers. Who would need or want to belong to a secret society that plans to destroy humanity? They claim they do good but the opposite is actually true, that's how they work, watch the right hand so you can't see what the left one is doing. Masons, gotta love em.

But like the others here stating that it is prophecy that TPTB are trying or attempting to fulfill, what's the difference where the prophecy is written so long as you achieve your agenda of world domination and control of the slaves?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by daddio]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
The real power is the banksters that owns the Federal Reserve. Not no elected guy with some money. Money = power.

I agree and if someone could paint a scenerio in which the world money kings could profit from such a conflagration I'd be a little more open to this theory.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The main reason I don't believe this is because the alliance he proposes: Muslim nations, Russia and China fighting as allies in some apocalyptic war simply doesn't make sense.

Russia and China both have similar motives: namely, protecting their own interests. They are not religiously motivated, they are primarily economically motivated, and their economic motivations are deeply intertwined with the West. They are both the ultimate "frienemies" (friend-enemy) of the West. We don't really much like or trust each other, but we can't live without each other, and that's not such a bad state of affairs because it makes the likelihood of a massive war like this ever more remote.

I do believe the real dangers are religious extremism: Muslim, Christian and Jewish.

The dangerous Muslim extremists we are familiar with: Al Queda, Hezbollah and the like - the great danger is that some of them could take power in several major Middle-Eastern powers, such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia. I actually do not think Iran really wants any serious confrontation with Israel or the West and a lot of what we hear out of them is posturing and rhetoric. It is worrisome, but ultimately I think Iran wants to be a regional hegemon, and build themselves into a major secondary power along the lines of Germany or Japan.

Jewish extremists, to me, are those who are constantly pushing for more settlements and annexation of the West Bank and possibly also Gaza, as well as the restoration of the Temple in Jerusalem. If that faction in Israel gets it way, that will be a powder keg that will consume the entire Middle East.

The Christian extremists I worry about most are the apocalyptic Evangelical Christiansists in the U.S. They are a real force in American politics, though a little less so at the moment than they were under Bush, where they were actually setting much of U.S. policy, IMO. Should a truly apocalyptic Christian come to power in the U.S., that could be very dangerous.

What I don't see is Europe ever siding with a Christianist-led government in the U.S. or Russia or China truly siding with radical Muslim governments in the Middle East. The Christianists would side with radical Jews in Israel because it fits in nicely with their End Times prophesies, so it would be dangerous if those factions were in power at once in those two countries.

So, I think the world situation is very far from fitting into what would be needed for these prophecies to come true. Too many of TPTB have too much to lose if such a big war were to occur. I do worry about large, regional nuclear wars, like a general war of Muslim nations against Israel, or Iran vs. Israel, an India vs. Pakistan war over Kashmir or the ever present threat of a flare-up in the Koreas. I think such wars would ultimately remain regional, but the problems they would cause would be felt world-wide.

[edit on 4/20/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
My, my, we are all full of cheer on this thread aren't we?

No Army in the Middle East, even one made up of combined Islamic nations will be able to do much beyond the region. They just don't have the War Production capabilities. Israel has enough firepower to eliminate any mass army that heads it's way. And if you think Russia, China or India will somehow side with a New Islamic Caliphate, that is a real stretch.

There will no doubt be more war and bloodshed in the ME, however it won't be the end of the world.

Totally agree with you on this. Take a look at History, for that matter, our defense budget! We would absolutely squash any nation head to head. Our military force is by far the most advanced (10 fold), than any other nation out there. Are we in an economic crisis? No. I call it more a minor recession (Again, just my opinion).

Defense Budget US: www.globalfirepower.com...

Defense Budget China: www.globalfirepower.com...

Defense Budget Russia: www.globalfirepower.com...

Bear in mind that that China in itself, just began it's industrialization, and honestly, doing quite well, mind you, and raking in the dough from the US Economy alone, so they're a few steps behind the game.

As for Russia, they're just now raking it in on Natural Resources. Although their military is big, and China as well, they won't get into the war. It really is hard to believe that they would.

Oh, and one more thing. Every time I hear about the possibility of it escalating to US soil, it wouldn't last long at all, which I don't believe the day will ever come as some of you may suspect? The only thing that comes to mind is our "sneaky little weapons", that are never unveiled, until it's absolutely needed (WW2).

I think we can all agree that with us being Allied with Israel, and having said Alliance, they have the capability to give them a run, based on the mass amount of weapons sold to them, from the U.S.

OP: I agree with you also, that something is coming to a head down there. I can feel it. I've been around 35 years, and I can tell you that this is the worst I've seen the world - to date! Again, just my personal opinion.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by overextended1]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Maybe this isn't the right thread but it made me wonder.

Could Israeli's on these forums share some tips about what they do to prepare for an attack? What supplies they keep etc.

It would be valuable information for any preppers in other countries.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
The main reason I don't believe this is because the alliance he proposes: Muslim nations, Russia and China fighting as allies in some apocalyptic war simply doesn't make sense.

Russia and China both have similar motives: namely, protecting their own interests. They are not religiously motivated, they are primarily economically motivated, and their economic motivations are deeply intertwined with the West. They are both the ultimate "frienemies" (friend-enemy) of the West. We don't really much like or trust each other, but we can't live without each other, and that's not such a bad state of affairs because it makes the likelihood of a massive war like this ever more remote.

Excellent point and well said. That's why I doubt anything will take place with Russia and/or China. There is no logic behind any reason China would want to get involved or escalate the situation when I believe their interests lie on Americans buying their products.

Russia...well. They just look after themselves and their own Economic well-being, as you said above.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I personally don't have the anxiety many others are expressing on this thread. I don't think this is anything more than posturing. I know one thing for certain, and it is this, IF war does erupt, expect it to be the fastest war you've ever seen. The words Blitz Krieg are fitting here because it literally would be a lightning fast war.

Correct.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We were suppose to be in Iran by July...of 2008...never happened.

Enough with this fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The problem with all this nonsense in the Middle East "fulfilling prophesy" is there are a lot of cynical bastards who have been pushing people in America just like Televangelists -- but instead by selling them the idea of the; "all powerful and wise marketplace" -- and that "Big Government" is the enemy, when it's the only thing standing between you and this huge, hungry, un-monitored Kleptocracy that has taken root.

George Bush never was caught going to Church while in Washington, just like he was never WITNESSED serving in the National Guard in Alabama. Every other enlisted man in the known universe, has dozens of people who remember them -- but not a Senators son. Wow.

But George did a lot to push all the memes. Israel does a lot to convince everyone they are dead set on bombing Iran too.

You know who doesn't want peace? The status quo. The people who make money smuggling in goods through the fence to Palestine. The ultra-hardline government in Israel -- the Likkud party, wouldn't have a reason to exist if the Palestinians gave up fighting back.

Lebanon -- which has a Democratic government, got some of its elected officials kidnapped by Israelis soldiers -- who then instantly became "hostages" and had to be rescued by Israel and the US press. A lot of hospitals and infrastructure in Lebanon was hit -- but not a lot of the "Iranian agents" launching the bottle rockets.

>> I will get worried about an invasion of Iran when I see two things:
1) Putin freaks out and screams about the inevitable Nuclear fallout an attack on Iran's reactors would send to his country.
2) China refuses to buy US dollars and Treasury Notes because they get a lot of oil from Iran.

Since those things are NOT happening -- this is just more of the nonsense that keeps all us peons stirred up and scared so that we support the Mullahs, Pat Robertsons, and child-loving Nazi Popes of the world.

We invaded Iraq because Saddam kicked out Oil Corporations -- end of story. Iran has their own oil trading with China and is probably under their protection until that ends. Everything else is nonsense and just more security theater.

I'm over 40 years old, and we've had someone making incredible connections with the book of Revelations for every year and every big event I can recall -- I would be surprised if this WEREN'T fulfillment of a prophesy... -- same old story, different costumes.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thought you all might be interested in this story... snippet from story follow's....

"The report on Iranian military power provides new details on the group known formally as the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), the Islamist shock troops deployed around the world to advance Iranian interests. The unit is aligned with terrorists in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, North Africa and Latin America, and the report warns that U.S. forces are likely to battle the Iranian paramilitaries in the future.

The Qods force "maintains operational capabilities around the world," the report says, adding that "it is well established in the Middle East and North Africa and recent years have witnessed an increased presence in Latin America, particularly Venezuela."

"If U.S. involvement in conflict in these regions deepens, contact with the IRGC-QF, directly or through extremist groups it supports, will be more frequent and consequential," the report says. "

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yonder mountain

Originally posted by amfirst
The real power is the banksters that owns the Federal Reserve. Not no elected guy with some money. Money = power.

I agree and if someone could paint a scenerio in which the world money kings could profit from such a conflagration I'd be a little more open to this theory.

Well -- war does make LOT's of money. Only -- a controlled war, that doesn't change the status quo -- that's ideal. When you have a "world war" things can get messy. Sure, there are a lot of cynical people who LIKE the idea of death and destruction, and giving their friends tours of their torture camps... but really, we've got war all over the world RIGHT NOW, and they are busy and happy to sell to both sides.

When the Europeans came to America, they brought Rum and Yellow Fever. The booze was highly addictive for a lot of Indians, and was used to to trade for Beaver pelts and such and later for the scalps of other indians (they got this habit from French-Canadian fur trappers, however, and the practice was started by Europeans and then used as "evidence" of a kill).

All over the place, there is a balance of terror, and all you need for cheap resources, is to start a civil war, and then sell more or less weapons to either side. Occasionally, when things simmer down -- the war profiteers send in agents, from whatever nation is working for the multinationals in the area, and they stir a few things up again. Put on some robes, and blow up a mosque, or what-not.

Reminds me how the Republicans are fund-raising with the anti-government "Tea Bag party" after they wrote a paper describing the group a few years before the "grass roots" started growing. They protest higher taxes that 90% of them KNOW is evil -- of course there taxes however went down -- so how did they GET this idea -- ALL of them? It would take someone smart to organize this thing -- but that would mean that person would KNOW it was all nonsense. Then you've got the regular old NeoCons jumping in and making a bunch of money promoting it. Does Sean Hannity REALLY need to spend $9 Million on envelopes in the Digital Age? Well, he's out there Tea-Baggin' and he takes money for war orphans and somehow manages to donate 5% of the proceeds. What a big heart and a big expense account that Liberator is!

Yup, getting people to fight is good business -- but you don't want everything out of control. You still want to go to concerts and lay on a peaceful beach now and then -- so you want the fighting to be expensive, but somewhere that isn't close to your rose garden.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Hi. It does not seem there will be much left of us either!! was looking at
some video abt. a guy who died and was brought back by modern medicine I suppose..anywho he was saying there will be war here
and even a few nukes going off i guess..then the rapture will take place..least that is what he claimed he was told in heaven while he
was there..my point? There is no way to prove any of this or any timeline claims
but yep, I agree, you can feel it in the air, war or something !!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sadly, it appears that humanistic/pantheistic new-age ideals (the great deception) have permeated the collective ATS member's worldview. The irony is, in an attempt to undermine and invalidate what you might call "the traditional monotheistic religions" (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) and their prophecies, you've inadvertently welcomed some of the Luciferian ideals that you claim to so adamantly oppose.

Are the Satanic elite infiltrating/manipulating certain religious groups and using their holy prophecies to covertly achieve their own twisted agenda for world domination? Absolutely. Does this nullify the fact that these same biblical prophecies have historically come to pass and are currently being fulfilled with great precision? Absolutely not. Biblical prophecies will prove themselves true regardless of the influence of any man or group of men. (If you doubt this, I would strongly encourage you to study the prophecies in the book of Daniel which clearly predict events to the exact day that would come to pass hundreds of years later).

It is no great mystery that the utter destruction of the three monotheistic religions is absolutely pivotal for the Luciferian game-plan laid out by their Grand Master, Manly Palmer Hall. These men arrogantly believe that with the help of Lucifer and his minions they will ultimately be capable of challenging THE God, Jehovah, Creator of the Universe...effectively re-writing the "destiny" of the world, and elevating themselves to godhood. Good luck with that one fellas. ; )

Regardless of what your personal convictions/beliefs are, in light of the facts, you cannot afford to take this subject lightly. The Bible stands as the only prophetic book that has even come close to withstanding thousands of years of scrutiny and proven it's veracity time and time again. If you have doubts, please study the prophecies that have already clearly been fulfilled, and the vast amount of congruent historical findings...you will be utterly amazed.

Also, in your search for truth, it would behoove you to keep in mind that the elite actually believe in God. The catch is...despite the fact that they are manipulating His words to their benefit, they're goal is to destroy Him and his prophecies, because as you might already know...the end of His story doesn't look too good for them.

In summary, if you strip away the so called "religion," the elite/their plans, and your own limited idea of what truth might be...God and his Word will still be standing.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

dont be so nieve as to write these events off as "fear mongering" fear saves peoples lives. ignorance kills... there hasnt been this kind of anti-israeli posturing since ive been alive. its almost neccesary for israel to commit to a pre-emptive strike on its neighbors. worst case scenario for a regional conflict would look something like Hezbollah/Hamas/Fatah/Lebanon/Syria/Mahdi Army/Kataib Hezbollah/Hajez Hezbollah/Janjalat/Iran and maybe Jordan and Turkey against Israel and (this is the escalation part) the united states. if the US gets involved, its almost sure to break out into a bigger regional war and that could easily escalate to a world war.. Venezuela and their allies in SA are damn clsoe to Iran and i dont think they would hesitate to attack our interests down there. we are seeing a bolder russia since the 2008 south ossetia war. georgia bet everything that NATO was going to come to the rescue and NATO did nothing... they already feel threatend by our missle sheild prescence in east europe and have made the most of ther arctic claims. I think China has the most to gain from this, tho its more likely if they stay out of the conflict. there is a saying, "dont let a crisis go to waste"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
How exactly does a person "prepare" for a war?

Like mentally? Spiritually? Stock up? Not sure what I can do to prepare for a war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
How exactly does a person "prepare" for a war?

Like mentally? Spiritually? Stock up? Not sure what I can do to prepare for a war.

For me? Always Spiritually. If it were up to me? Let there always be peace. But as I said in my early teens (seems like eons ago); I've always thought that the world has gotten progressively worse on a Global scale. and it seems to be proven right year after year, by what I witness, not only by our Government(s), etc., but people, us. Media instills fear amongst the masses (which I doubt is to keep them in the know).

I have nothing to fear.

But I don't think we have anything to worry about with war as of this point, as I believe that if something were to happen, it would end so fast (as someone stated earlier), that Iran, Syria, whatever, wouldn't even realize... what hit them.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join