It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just created completely FREE energy! How would that effect the economy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Really, let us say that energy could be created for completely free with no environmental impact.

I would like to know how people would think that would effect the economics of the world.

Also, with the economic crisis today, including the obvious manipulation of the energy markets by government and the Mega Corps, would something like this be a problem nowadays?

Now, another question involved with this. Let us say TRUE energy free systems are true, how would the world try to control them if they were to be released eventually. Would they try something like making regular fuels or energy totally outrageously priced and then implement a controlled electrical supply system? How would they actually implement this?

Remember, more than 75% of the electrical system of the US grid is used by the government and the military. Now, who do you think actually pays for that?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It would have a huge impact on your campaign and platform
however I believe it has been invented and re-invented time and again.

Corporations squash it every time.

Problem is when you submit for the patent....Big Bro snatches it up. And you have an unfortunate "accident".

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well what I am asking is more the economics of giving everyone a free powersource for everything they need.

Would this cause a problem economically?

I have a theory but I am asking others.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I always viewed energy as the end of the road when it comes to a groups ability to maintain control over others. If someone ever makes free energy I would hope they would refine the designs and make it achievable by anyone with minimal equipment / setup. Then I hope they would drop the designs on the internet. Who would want money for coming up with free energy when you could just about free the world and have your name on it. But yah chances are you would get in a car crash and the designs would be swept under the rug.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I knew you could do it! When others said that "the guy doesn't pack the gear", I stood up for you.

We, the "little people", are anxiously awaiting an official announcement. Can anyone say Nobel Prize?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Okay DAMN IT! I am asking if anyone sees a problem with the economic problems of such a thing. Will everyone QUIT saying I have the free energy device. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You would be a liar/scam artist out for a quick buck

I dont belive in free energy.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No economic benefit. GM will show up to your doorstep with a million dollars in cash to buy it out. Don't want to sell? Shell will come with $100 million, still don't want to sell? You found dead with a suicide note and all your work gone.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Okay, why is it no one reads the OP. They read the Title and that is it.

I am asking if this type of thing would destroy the economy, not make a difference or maybe help it.

C'mon peeps, break it down. Possibilities?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Okay!
I will answer your question!

Total economic boom in the areas where it is available!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do I get one now?

Huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The economic results would depend on the nature of the device and how it is released to the public. If the device requires a lag time in construction, or if the device were announced and proven, but not made immediately available, you could see a catastrophic collapse of the energy markets followed by a huge spike in oil prices. This could cause rolling and dangerous levels of unemployment leading to chaos.

Conversely, if the announcement was made and the device released in very close succession such that anyone who wanted it could have it for their home, etc. with either plans or a trip to home depot, then I expect the opposite effect. You would still see the same affects in the energy markets, but with this device there to pick up the slack, people would stop caring. Businesses would get an immediate burst of momentum due to the fact that they would no longer have electricity bills to pay. This would lead to a new technological revolution. Electric cars would become very feasible and our auto industry very well might reboot itself and get back on its feet.

Only problem is that in both cases, the middle east and Venezuela explode into wars and within a decade total collapse of their economies.

I think the best way to release it is to "fake" it. Surround your device with a simple boiler that uses something like gasoline or propane. The boiler doesn't do anything except generate heat from the fuel, but it it is engineered correctly, it "looks" like a higly efficient gas generator. Sell it that way and then later, release the version without the fake boiler after the reputation for the device is proven.

[edit on 4-20-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Sounds like you are bored, and now want us to entertain you.
Too busy right now, sorry...

Regards

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
im sorry bro i couldnt resist XD
www.youtube.com...
i laught at this video so much,and theyr you are inventing free energy making the gov angry XD

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If everyone had access to this technology, then everyone would almost immediately become rich. A very large number of things would become 50% cheaper... like Aluminum and other mining products. Transportation would become 50% cheaper overnight. I believe cement would become 80% cheaper... making a cement house just about anywhere really cheap and easy option for housing. Most of the cost of cement is in the cost of transportation which in turn is mostly energy costs.

But the gains would continue on. For example, with free energy you could farm 24/7 using indoor lighting. All kinds of new manufacturing would become practical whereas today it isn't.

I think when you get down to it the vast majority of an economy is all about energy... how it is extracted and managed. The universe is just different forms of energy... so I think free energy ultimately leads to free everything.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, the PTB are cornered right now. I dare to say they might be quite thankful for a little help by us.
Also i dont think theyd kill someone off because of his/her invention.
Simply share it with enough people before you even attempt to inform companies. Give everyone in your city this device or teach them how to build one.

As for the economic impact id say you would help getting wealth redistributed, because power (both kinds) wouldnt be in the hands of a few people, but in the hands of everyone.

You could start quite the paradigm.
But i guess no collapse of the economy would happen, rather a mkovement towards equality of wealth and prosperity which is a good thing.

Sure, there would be naysayers at first, but in the end they would be happy not being dependend of big companies anymore

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The effect on the economy would be catastrphic. In standard economic theory, there are three classes of Industry. These are Capital, Goods, and Services. Within the first class, Capital, there are also three sub-classes. These are: 1) Natural Capital. This relates to raw materials (such as a gold mine) and sources of energy (such as a hydroelectric dam or an oil well). 2) Currency. This relates to the printing of paper "money" and the minting of coins. These functions are usually the job of Government. And 3) Credit. This relates to the loaning of money for interest and its extension of economic value through deposit loan accounts. From this, it is easy to see, that energy functions in the economy in the same way as gold, the printing of money by the Government, or the issuing of credit by a bank thus, the energy companies control the supply an cost of energy.

In the United States, and in most other countries around the world, there is a "money monopoly" in place. I am "free" to earn as much "money" as I want, but I will only be paid in Federal Reserve Notes. There is nothing I can do to be paid in Gold Certificates, or some other form of "money." This money monopoly is solely in the hands of a small number of private stock banks, and these banks are owned by the Wealthiest Families in the world.

Their plan is to eventually control 100% of all of the Capital resources of the world, and thereby control everyone's life through the availability (or non-availability) of all goods and services. An independent source of wealth (free energy device) in the hands of each and every person in the world, ruins their plans for world domination, permanently.

Why this is true is easy to see. Currently, a nation's economy can be either slowed down or sped up by the raising or lowering of interest rates. But if an independent source of capital (energy) were present in the economy, and any business or person could raise more capital without borrowing it from a bank, this centralized throttling action on interest rates would simply not have the same effect and inflation would probably result because the suddenly available money in the system will chase goods and services and drive prices up

Free energy technology changes the value of money. The Wealthiest Families and the Issuers of Credit do not want any competition. It's that simple. They want to maintain their current monopoly control of the money supply. For them, free energy technology is not just something to suppress, it it something that must be completely forbidden.

So, the Wealthiest Families and their Central Banking institutions are and have been working to postpone the public availability of free energy technology through ruthless tactics and deception since the late 1800's. Their motivations are the imagined "divine right to rule", greed, and their insatiable need to control everything except themselves.

The weapons they have used to enforce this postponement include intimidation, "expert" debunkers, buying and shelving of technology, murder and attempted murder of the inventors, character assassination, arson, and a wide variety of financial incentives and disincentives to manipulate possible supporters. They have also promoted the general acceptance of a scientific theory through academia that states that free energy is impossible (Laws of Thermodynamics).

You can skirt all this however, and still produce your device on an open source basis - this is probably the only viable option in light of the severe oppression you will face in pursuing your goal of commercialization of your device. It's the one that will have the most longevity and the in internet is the perfect delivery system for this. peswiki.org is a good start point or yahoo discussion forum

Most people will, upon discovering free energy will immediately become self important and think of how much $$$'s they can make. This is unfortunate because free energy will remove all poverty and excuses for false wars.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would foresee an economic boom. All of us consumers wanting new products to run on our free electricity.
Everyone would switch to electric heat, stoves and ranges. With more money in their pockets due to decreased energy spending, we would all be spending that money on new consumer goods.

Maybe I could finally live the life of George Jetson....." What a day, Jane. I had to push 3 buttons. That Spaceley is such a slave -driver!"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
What would happen? Millions of motor-mechanics worldwide would be out of the job, electric cars need barely any upkeep. Brake pads would still need to be done I guess... The air would become a heck of a lot cleaner, and as a result I'd expect to see a great fall in cancer rates and other pollution related diseases.

Oh and due to cheaper manufacturing costs, and endless free energy, we would all have 20,000 watts of networked computers in our houses!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I know of some one who is perfecting an OU device. The people involved are looking at having different parts made by different mfgrs and having sub assemblies made by different people. They'll probably start selling their device in other countries first.

They'll be a bit pricey but the return is more than adequate to off set the cost. not even including the convenience.

There are two others who developed devices that are within 30 miles of me.

Both were threatened. One had a very successful electric car which was bombed. Their ideas never made it to market.

Here is a promising technology: virgin-engine.com...
The government will probably buy up all the noble gas supplies.

At last count the industrial/gov complex has tied up over 5000 energy patents, ect. God bless the DOE and the Rothchilds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join