It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting object captured over Eyjafjallajökull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I just did a screen capture of the live cam of the iceland volcano.
It only seems to update a few frames here and there, however this spot appeared and then dissapeared over the course of about 10 seconds.
In the prior and subsequent frames, it wasn't there at all.

I'm not saying it's a ufo .. prob a bird or a bug .. but interesting.

i1028.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
what kind of behavior did the object display, did you notice?

Could be one of the many helecopter fly overs that have been reported...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Couldn't tell it's behaviour sorry... The live cam is more like a series of stills updated every few seconds or so. It wasn't there... then it was .. quickly pressed prt screen ... then it was gone... luckily the delay in the updates enabled me to capture it.

reply to post by DarkspARCS

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i believe it is just a lonesome bird. it seems a lot closer to the camera then the large amount of ash the volcano is giving out, plus it is extremely visible in such heavy clouds/fog/ash. nice find tho, love the picture.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You may have captured a big piece of rock that got blasted away in full motion.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Seriously now, I understand a big volcano is reason enough to divert traffic, but there is just something about this situation that does not feel right. I know it in my gutt.

Since I cannot view the photo at work, I will not comment on it. But it seems to me that there is something in the atlantic ocean front near iceland that someone did no want us to see....

Smells fishy, or craby, whatever they fish over there!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure about that one ... for some reason it looks too close to the camera. If it was at the site of the eruption it would have to be a pretty big piece of rock wouldn't it ?

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
You may have captured a big piece of rock that got blasted away in full motion.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately it could be anything due to the lack of focus throughout the entire image. If anything, the volcano in the distance is more in focus than the object in the sky, which would mean the object is much closer to you.

top topics

join