It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Location of US Naval Assets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Anyone know of a site that lists the current known/public vessel locations of the USA? I know recently (unconfirmed) the deployment for the anticipated China/Taiwan situation - thought there may be a site that tracks this info...thanks.

Edit - Sorry - didn't realize that the asteriod thread evolved into similar topic...

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by muckminer]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dude, you are never going to obtain a list like that. That $hit is ABOVETOPSECRET if you know what I mean.

Mr. M

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Try hacking the Pentagons system.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe in your dreams will you only see it
. You will never get something like this. It's like saying asking the CIA of all their secrets.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I thought I would post just in case.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sorry - should have been more specific as in where "they" say these ships are deployed/located...

kirain - thanks, that's the link I found in the asteroid thread...and was sort of what I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Is it any specific type? I know that the location og Oklahoma subs( on patrol) is unknown even for the pentagon etc. their location is only known by their themselves

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Try finding yourself a nice remote viewer. They're the only way you find that stuff out! lOl.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If you want to know where the ships are at, pick up a copy of the Navy Times. It gives a general location of ALMOST all deployed ships. It even tell where some of our subs are (just not Trident's).

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks Brende - that's the stuff I'm seeking. A lot more practical than finding a remote viewer...

top topics

join