It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get arrested for hunting UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
What is your relationship with that appalling hoaxing woman?

I have no relationship - I'm just investigating and am having a very hard time debunking her videos. For example, how does one explain:

1. Changing frequency of blinking light patterns, rapid blinks to slow blinks to no blinks, etc.
2. Alien Hunting 6/8 the "orbs" of light, seemingly made from multiple "crystals" are just sitting on the ground in the forest, pulsing? Also, wtf are in the trees at 1:44? youtu.be...
3. The frickin' laserbeam

What made you so sure she was a hoaxer? I base my opinion mainly on the quality of the footage. Personal dislike is irrelevant. I'm not listening for "what" she says, ie "oo plasma ball!!" and making up stories about her life and ways to baselessly discredit her, but rather I'm listening to hear the quality of the sound and I'm observing the sounds as the camera is bumped and moves around which helps rule out CGI.

In some of the videos there just isn't enough to go on. However, after watching a few hours I am quite puzzled.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah, really bad decision on this guy's part. Some of the helicopter crash footage I've seen is not pretty so there is no way I'd be doing anything to distract a pilot in flight. A little empathy would do UFO hunters some good, well, it'd do us all some good.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Sandwiches…..

That woman’s hoaxing has led you into “junk ufology”.

If you truly are interested in this vexed topic of “UFO’s”, you really do need to spend your time analyzing & investigating worthwhile cases.

In all my years of studying this topic, here’s one of the extremely few videos of an “unknown” that I believe withstands some level of scrutiny:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you find it interesting, I will be very keen to read your comments.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I totally agree with you. All the detractors can say what they want but Allison has some videos that certainly merit a closer examination.

Everyone who claims she is a hoaxer will eventually eat those words. I spoke with one of her neighbors who has seen the same things. She said she has very clear video of orbs that were up close, a matter of a few feet away that responded to a flashing light. Allison has received so much harassment with hers that her neighbor is now afraid of ridicule.

The harassment Allison is getting is exactly the reason many people refuse to come forward.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Also, feel free to comment on other really dumb things some UFO people do that you can get in trouble for...not sure there are many.

I vaguely remember an old Scottish story about a few cars full of UFO hunters who were listening in on police radios with either scanners or CBs. The police chased the UFO to a field and the hunters followed. Only to find it was a deliberate hoax. The police then confiscated all the illegal radio equipment.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I totally agree with you. All the detractors can say what they want but Allison has some videos that certainly merit a closer examination.

Everyone who claims she is a hoaxer will eventually eat those words. I spoke with one of her neighbors who has seen the same things. She said she has very clear video of orbs that were up close, a matter of a few feet away that responded to a flashing light. Allison has received so much harassment with hers that her neighbor is now afraid of ridicule.

The harassment Allison is getting is exactly the reason many people refuse to come forward.

Expat2368.....

You wrote:

"The harassment Allison is getting is exactly the reason many people refuse to come forward."

To the contrary.....

It is the blatant money-making hoaxing of that appalling woman that helps to push this topic into ridicule & "is exactly the reason many people refuse to come forward."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You're just jealous because you don't have a green laser pointer and 3rd gen nightvision.
Seriously, though. Do you go around aggressively discrediting everyone you "decide" are hoaxers? Can you tell me the names of some other "people filming orbs" (there are like a hundred) who are "dangerous"?

IMO, let humanity decide.

[edit on 2010-5-18 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Sandwiches.....

You seem like a decent guy.....

Why are you still wasting time on that woman?

I'll just have to go get me a big durn laser pointer & sort y'all out!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Edit to add:

OMG.....I just looked at that last video you linked to.....

"SPARKLING BEAUTY"

Oh dam.....there's goes a rib!

Oh no.....there's goes another one!

Just stop.....please just stop.....

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I was hoping you could help me continue my investigation. So far, you haven't sold me on Alison being a hoax. If you have anything of substance -at all- please let me know. I'm sorry but just giving your word and making childish remarks isn't going to cut it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

dude, this post makes no sence or relation to the title???

i get that its a bit hard people get arrested for pointing lasers into poliots eyes, maybe its right though as it is pretty dangerous!

theirs no mention of ufo's at all in your story though?!?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Seriously, though. Do you go around aggressively discrediting everyone you "decide" are hoaxers?

Do you have any defense of Ms. Allison or argument for the validity of her claims without resorting to attacks on her critics?

Can you tell me the names of some other "people filming orbs" (there are like a hundred) who are "dangerous"?

It does not matter if Maybe Maybe Not can name zero or a thousand others, it does not change the facts about Allison one bit.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why on earth didn't this guy just tell the cops who showed up he didn't know a thing about it and refuse any consent to search the van. Clam up.

People are so stupid: When will they learn to ignore cops questions and refer them to a lawyer? NEVER give consent for a search, ever.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
theirs no mention of ufo's at all in your story though?!?

Actually, there is a relation. The idiot that Sandwiches is defending has been shining lasers at aircraft thinking they are UFOs.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I was hoping you could help me continue my investigation. So far, you haven't sold me on Alison being a hoax. If you have anything of substance -at all- please let me know. I'm sorry but just giving your word and making childish remarks isn't going to cut it.

Sandwiches.....

That's OK.....

You go hang out with.....

SPARKLING BEAUTY!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Maybe a review of the Generation III NVG's might help out to decipher what you are looking at! You know, all those pesky massive haloing, reflections and scatterings!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by KIZZZY]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
www.youtube.com...

Maybe a review of the Generation III NVG's might help out to decipher what you are looking at! You know, all those pesky massive haloing, reflections and scatterings!

KIZZZY.....

That's an excellent video!

Check out the "raygun" effect!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d8912741699.jpg[/atsimg]

You should locate as many of the threads as possible about the crazy & post this video.

I will help you do that, if you need me to.

If you do, you should also note the visual "demo's start a few minutes into the video.

Again.....good stuff mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Listen up, no one is harassing her, but they are "REFUTING" her.

You put a video out there on You Tube you better expect a rebuttal. It goes with the territory!

It is just the opposite. It is Alison who does all the harassing with all of her choice pejoratives. If someone disagreed with her she would call them "douche-bags or idiots" and then ostracize and block them off her channel. Even in her EPIC INVASION she specifically tells the teens, "Oh you mean the douche-bags?" Gee, what a charming woman!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Hey there Maybe Maybe not. A fank ewe

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You're just jealous because you don't have a green laser pointer and 3rd gen nightvision.
Seriously, though. Do you go around aggressively discrediting everyone you "decide" are hoaxers? Can you tell me the names of some other "people filming orbs" (there are like a hundred) who are "dangerous"?

IMO, let humanity decide.

[edit on 2010-5-18 by sandwiches]

We are deciding!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join