It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave zero and Karma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have a rough idea to start talking about.. Timewave keeps getting more and more erratic and our world keeps going to hell at an increasing rate each day.. I wonder if "karma" would be any relation to this? what if the negative karma has a cap. and with our increasing negative world at such a fast rate is the reason for the timewave going so fast. Then of course you gotta have a reason for what will happen once it reaches the limit.. ie. start fresh or balanced.. who knows..... any ideas to add guys?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

I don't know...you could be onto something...I'm not sure whether to believe in karma or not...but if it is real, the raw amount of pure hatred, evil and negativity released by the humans on Earth would be absolutely mind shattering...and if you truly always get back something close to what you put in, I'll have to conclude that Hell on Earth awaits us...it's quite a scary concept really, I've never considered it...and I take the theory of karma quite seriously, but I try to understand it on a scientific level...many fringe topics aren't as fantastical as scientists like to believe, they are simply misunderstood and underresearched.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Timewave zero" is a numerological formula that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of "novelty", defined as increase or decrease in the universe's interconnectedness, over time.

According to McKenna, (while using psilocybin mushrooms and '___') the universe has a teleological attractor or "end purpose" at the end of time that increases interconnectedness, eventually reaching a singularity of infinite complexity in 2012, at which point anything and everything imaginable will occur simultaneously.

McKennas work is speculative, in that it's based on the chinese iChing (meaning "The Book of Changes" first writen circa 50BC. iChing is a system ov Divinity but more related to western Cosmology. All Mckenna did was take this formula and put it into a computer program - however the theory han no definative start or end point.

The dec 21 2012 date came along derived from the fact that he believed the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times, and chose the atomic bombing of Hiroshima as the basis for calculating his end date in November 2012. When he later discovered this date's proximity to the end of the 13th b'ak'tun on the Maya calendar, he revised his hypothesis so that the two dates matched.

so we are heading to a period of extreme novelty where anything and everything is possible.

The real trick here is to not destroy ourselves and the planet in the process but promote peace and harmony - not war and greed etc

You are the master of your own destiny.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

join