It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Good Times Are Here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That's right, I'm not gonna be a doom and gloom bringer.

All I'm bringing to the table are Jah good vibes. That's what its all about. Don't spread negativity. We all know there is enough of that in the world today. Be the positive influence in this dark world. Be the fire that lights up others' souls and puts people in a good mood, even if it is just for a day. Saying one positive thing to someone can make their entire day. I have been on both the receiving and giving side of positivity. You feel good either way.

If you're feeling down right now, I'm telling you right now, that is no way to go. I could be worrying about the state of the world right now, or I could be enjoying all that life has to offer me in the NOW. RIGHT NOW. Gotta love it.

Who cares what happens tommorow! That doesn't even exist yet! All that exists is right here in front of you! If you are scared of what tomorrow will bring, then you better be living up today as much as you possibly can!

It's a joyous day to be alive!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Saying one positive thing to someone can make their entire day.

Oh, hell ya'...I'm down - hopefully this spreads like Wild Fire..!

Solar - both your posts and threads remind me that negativity is NOT the driving force behind Life...but rather a Detour, and not one that needs to be avoided, but just Traveled less often than the others.

Keep on keepin'...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Thanks for the support man. It's just I see so much negativity and people causing other people negativity, I wanted to do something else for a change!!! Be positive! It makes you feel better and it makes other people feel better too! Remember that your vibes affect others So might as well put some good ones in the air!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

...Be the positive influence in this dark world. Be the fire that lights up others' souls and puts people in a good mood, even if it is just for a day. Saying one positive thing to someone can make their entire day...

Love this message.

All it takes is one person to pay it forward ...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The pendulum swings in the life of all, doesn't it ?

Those who've just received five warnings re: unpaid bills --- are not, as a rule, going to be too receptive to advice from someone whose pendulum might be on the upswing at the moment

But generally speaking, it's as well to remind people, as you have, that most of the stuff we worry about --- is never going to happen

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes! I am all about positivity even after ranting about the gloom of society. I always spread good news even if it is about myself but sometimes people hear it but don't listen, know what I mean? Anyways we can all benefit from good vibes and so forth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yea, I'm positively Negative
Let the bad times roll... We are all gonna Die

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Those who've just received five warnings re: unpaid bills --- are not, as a rule, going to be too receptive to advice from someone whose pendulum might be on the upswing at the moment

My life isn't exactly a cakewalk at the moment either. Of course negative things happen to me in my day to day life as well, and of course I feel down at times too.

What I am trying to say is that we can all take some time out of our hectic days and go to our special place, whatever and wherever that may be, and just let ourselves fill with positive energy. So even if there are some stressful things in your life at the moment, you will be able to do them and face them with that powerful love and light energy stored within you. Keeping yourself positive gets you through the hard times.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A wonderful and very much needed positive message in today's fear-society!
Going out of one's way to do something nice for others, even if it is simply a few words of encouragement certainly raises one's vibration.

There are so many intelligent people here on ATS who would benefit from this exercise in humanity.

Life is as gloomy as you make it. Events that occur to oneself which appear to be negative are opportunities for growth. It is a shame that many people don't hear opportunity knocking, but choose instead to knock opportunity!

Creativity is very much a key.

Thank you for being a voice of reason amongst the many who are not.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes yes, blaze one for the Jah!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
yea, I'm positively Negative
Let the bad times roll... We are all gonna Die

Yo I have the perfect thread for you:
The End of Times is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go bother that thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Amen Brotha. Often I find myself becoming so entrenched in negative thoughts that I forget why I am actually on this website. It is because I believe that we can see a brighter day without the corruption and lies that fulfill the political and economic spectrum of our lives. Thanks for the uplifting post.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verum Astrum
Events that occur to oneself which appear to be negative are opportunities for growth.

I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you for this.
Through the tribulations, you will become a stronger person.

Remember that everyone.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
haveing a deep faith in God helps me stay on a positive path . thanks for thinking of us soldier. -peace

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh enlightened one. How do I drag myself out of this hell?

Out of feeling constantly useless, plus money stress, plus work stress, plus an alcoholic mother and divorcing parents?

Got a remedy for that?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It is people like you who make us pause and take note of the brilliant world we live in.

Thank you for that positive message.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtree

Ashtree,

Have you ever heard the saying that no-one is ever given a burden they cannot carry?

You have to concentrate on yourself, and you have to believe in yourself.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Ashtree

Ashtree,

Have you ever heard the saying that no-one is ever given a burden they cannot carry?

You have to concentrate on yourself, and you have to believe in yourself.

That's fantastic, but what about the other people that rely on me, like family. I take the risk in being called selfish and then becoming homeless.

No matter.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Right on! Refuse to be a part of the Matix. Think beyond it. I'm bored with it anyway, aren't you?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Your message is received and appreciated.

Any day could be Last Day...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join