It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird black orb (back again)in the sky while taking chemtrail pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

we have a local spinning orb that keeps coming over a few times a week that just shapeshiptingly spins and alternates like a drunken black m&n, it has no sound and is always really low in the sky, it goes out for miles, we haven't worked out what it is yet

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I do not mean to be a jerk but most of them, aside from the first picture you posted, look to me like just plain dirty windows.

If possible next time you see anything like this would you take a stroll outside to snap the pictures and post?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

the first picture is out of my back window it opens wide out upwards...
the only pictures through the leaded window are the pics with crosses on .
how can i go outside and take a pic when it is not incoming my way tut
, the camera view isn't going to get any better

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I wont go into the chemtrail details as you all know what I do for a living and what my point of view is on them.

About the black dot.....is it possible it could be an insect at all? You may have accidently captured it and not known as you were focusing on the contrails above you

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interesting pics you've got there - the orb sort of looks like it could be a helicopter but it could equally be a black-orb-of-doom from niberu, who knows?

If it's around a lot maybe you could try to borrow/buy a better camera with an optical zoom, and buy a cheap tripod while you're at it?
Tripods make the world of difference when taking shots of distant things.

The ufo thing baffles me tho... I think I'll only believe it if I see it myself and I haven't so far. I've seen some odd stuff in the sky but nothing that can't be put down to satellites, helicopters, chinese lanterns, planes or whatever. It'd be cool if you could get some good black orb photos tho!

As for chemtrails, I've got a thread on exactly that < insert shameless thread promotion here > Surely this should be in the grey area tho, isn't skunkworks for crazy crazy speculation and future time-travelling aliens stuff? Chemtrails + alien orbs are pretty tame by comparison to most of the skunkworks stuff

[edit on 13-4-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

files.abovetopsecret.com...
this one was through the window pane and so where the last two with xrossed windows, i took photos from the back and front of the house windows so if there may have been a bug outside it would have had to jump over the house..

i probably think it is a cctv drone of somesort but it doesn't have cameras on spider legs and it shapeshifts so if there was someone using cctv on our residential areas they would have a rollercoaster view,, its baffling

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not sure, you guys get sprayed alot huh?

Id set up a cam to take images at different times during the day. Im working a setup myself. Not sure how to go about it, but Ill figure it out.

Nasty looking chemtrails too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join