It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Christians, We Need Your Help!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I find it facinating that early A.D writings can be deciphered so well to conclude we are in the end age.

being a theologian, I can tell you the bible has been misiterpeted many times already, and also censored.

Yet at the sametime Christian's for the most part are very polite and have some nice manners. It is appearant that the christian population is not as it was

it seems technology in the wrong hands can effect the course of life as we know it.

yet H.R 3200 in theory has been passed before in history already.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And if THAT is not bad Enough, Obama has now passed a Bill that can clean out your Bank Account, friend.

LOL. He wont get much there

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I'm not saying they are worthy, they have never been worthy to be Gods Chosen people
They just are...He Picked them. They couldn't last 40 days after Moses Parted the Red Sea, without screwing up.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

I am on your side. It seems as if things really could be heading in that direction. I will refuse to be chipped if it comes down to it, and I hope you do as well.

Oh, you can be assured that I will die first! Look, this is how it is. I have taken but one Oath in my whole life of 56 Earth years, and that was this one:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Now I take that Oath very seriously, and part of that whole soldier thing is you do your best to protect that which is the soldier, they don't even like it when you get a tattoo. To take a chip from an unknown source that you had no knowledge of how it worked, or what information it was sending, or receiving.... never happen.

Another thing is, this Healthcare Bill seems like a last straw for TPTB. This Bill either takes your money for the plan, of takes the money for the fine, but either way, the banks of the insurance industry get the money. They didn't even offer us a choice, just told us this is how it will be, what you think does not count. And remember, some 75% of the people were against this Bill, and did every member vote on it, or was it "deemed to have passed?" I just about lost it when I heard that term come from Nancy Pelosi's mouth on CNN!
They are running out of money and power, they are getting old, they are getting weaker every day that goes by. Know this, we need to really send a message, and replace them all with people that are not professional politicians or lawyers, but are real people, people that care about us, the people.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Revelation 16:2
"The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land,and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshipped his image."

RFID chips are known to cause boils and tumors,and can get lost in the body and never retrieved.

Revelation 14:9-10
"A third angel followed and said in a loud voice,'If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,he,too,will drink of the wine of God's fury,which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath."

Revelation 14:11
"And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever.There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast...."

Revelation 16:10-11
"Men gnawed their tounges in agony and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and sores,but they refused to repent of what they had done."

Revelation 14:12
"This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus."

Revelation 20:4
"...And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.They had not worshipped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their forehead or hands."

Ephesians 1:13-14
"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession --to the praise of his glory."

The way I understand it,there is no "going back",no "second chances" for those who receive this mark,so it is a choice we will be allowed to make.

I've read that these chips can also alter your own "frequency",causing you to never be able to rise to more "spiritual" vibrations. Perhaps becoming "zombie-like",in a way. Perfect followers of the anti-christ system,forever seperated from the love and fellowship of your creator.

Revelation 18:4
"Then I heard another voice from heaven say,'Come out of her,my people,so that you will not share in her sins,so that you will not receive any of her plagues."

The Bible says the whole world is under Satan,albeit only until Jesus returns,then the devil is done,and so will those be who refused to love the truth and were deceived.

Nelson Rockefeller,when asked,"What is the ultimate goal?"(of this new world order),he said,"The goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip,and have all money and everything on those chips,and if anybody wants to protest what we do or violate what we want,we just turn off the chip."

Where it is said in the bill that these "implantable devices" are "life-sustaining",that could be coded language. It will be "sustaining" as long as you do what they want!

When the digital TV switchover took place,it was to make room on the analog airwaves to be able to track RFID,so you know their plan is close to being fulfilled.

They know also that those who want "free" this and that will be the most easily led,and it will be offere up as a necessary security and/or convenience,or a necessity for the health care!

Nothing is "Free" in this world! However,Jesus did die for you and offers the "free" gift of salvation to those who seek Him while He may still be found!

Hebrews 3:7
"Today,if you hear His voice,do not harden your hearts..."

We who are watching see the signs all around us,from world government to the "birthpangs" of many earthquakes increasing in amount and intensity.

We may not have all the answers,but we believe in the one who does!

Since you called on Christians,I took the liberty of sharing these scriptures and some insight that may echo a resounding warning to those who hear.

Like others have said,I,too,believe it is too late to reverse the course that we are on.Like Barack Obama said,"We are no longer a Christian nation."
For those who don't care about the Constitution or what it stands for,that is a shame. It is our founding that acknowledged our rights are from God,and now God is no longer welcome anywhere. Why should He bless us as a nation,when we have collectively denied Him?

Sure,I know the occult plans underneath the surface as well,and what the OP said about the dark powers is absolutely true also. It comes down to us as individuals to decide what we want to believe and who we will follow. We cannot serve two masters.

I wish I could express myself more pursuasively or eloquently about this subject. It is so much easier to "Copy and Paste"! I decided to just wing it this time!

I've known this was in the health care bill for some time,but I'm glad to see it raising alarms in non-Christians,too. No good can come from this RFID,yet many "sheeple" will be convinced to take it,especially those who do not believe in God!

But I'm just a God-fearing fundamentalist,...what do I know...? You don't have to take my word for it! Just read the Bible and pray for spiritual discernment. The Holy Spirit can take it from there!

The very last paragraph in the Bible says this:
"I warn everyone who hears the prophecy of this book-if anyone adds anything to them,God will add to Him the plagues described in this book.And if anyone takes words away from this prophecy,God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city,which are described in this book. He who testifies to these things says,"Yes,I am coming soon".

It's no secret that the words may have been tampered with,but the message will still reach those with faith and the spirit of discernment.

(Weren't all words basically "written" by men? Which men do you want to trust?)

Joshua 24:15
"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

Now,I'll get back to my chores!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
For the record,from a more "worldly" perspective,I do realize that many non-Christians will reject this chipping as well,just from the invasiveness of it and the health concerns.

I don't know what that means in the bigger scheme of things,except to say you may face the same fate as Christians.(Death?)

(I never thought I'd be thinking about these things in my lifetime....)

Sorry if I came across too brash.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Great thread. This idea of using biochips has been around for a very long time. the fact that it may be coming to fruition doesnt suprise me. My thoughts on the whole antichrist thing is simple. First and foremost if your christian or hell if you even halfway believe in christian eschatology then you have to come to to terms with the biggest concept regarding it. That is that there is absolutely not a damn thing you can do about the end of the world. Its coming and thats that. All the events in the bible regarding prophecy WILL be fulfilled as christ said and that means ALL. This being if your christian or hold to these beliefs. So the point is stop worrying if the devil is coming for you or if your going to get a mark. Dont take one and your covered. If offered a mark or death i think THAT right there would be my tell tale sign that hey maybe just maybe this 666 stuff is probobly right on sooooooooo time to get on the christian team. I do like that people like you have your heads up and are watching out and letting others know but just keep that main thing in mind when dealing with end times stuff. I approach it like this, my end may come before THE end and then what?
However that brings me to part 2 of my point and that is that if everything even the mark of the beast is to happen and he makes everyone great and small to take this mark then that also will happen. Cant stop it cant change it. This is a forshadowing of the fact that either it will happen in a way and time when noone sees it coming or that noone cares or simply doesnt make the connection to the 666 thing. Either way it will happen so ask yourself this. If that being true then how will the antichrist make it happen to a bunch of AWARE individuals? Nope wont happen. He will make it happent o sheep. Dumb lazy sleepy sheep who dont get it. Either way it will happen. This is truly the only thing a true christian fears is that he will not be awake and alert and fall prey to this. Otherwise true christians await the end times like a kid does going to chuck e cheese on sundays. With eager anticipation because they know it means jesus is back and theres gonna be trouble hey ya hey ya!! lol. All christians will be saved and join him in everlasting life. WOOHOO!! Yep thats what keeps those zionists going and all reved up about israel being the biggest sign that gods promise is being fulfilled and J.C. is on his way in town.
So keep yer eyes open and watching but dont fear what is supposedly innevitable.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hate to tell u, but people just don't care. There are not enough awaken people to fight the NWO. The masses just don't care if u provide them with the proof right in front of their faces.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Sorry, you have not sent the call out to true Christians.

You have sent the call out to people posing as Christians.

And if you really want to call for help, just ask Christ.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
Autowrench, I appreciate your call to arms, and urge you to post the names of any candidates you are able to recommend or who are recommended by others of similar mind and goals.

These implements of democracy are being shoved right out the door and need our full support right now.

If anyone knows of a candidate who deserves support, please post their name here so that others in your area can have a choice, and some options that are more in line with the will of the people and the needs of our country at this particular time.

Hmmm, let me see....Ron Paul and his son jump to mind, Jessie Ventura does too. Dick Armey.
Oprah Winfry. The list is short, as you can see, there are not many who are not already criminals, or lawyers, which is just as bad when it comes to politics. The key element in a candidate is a strong belief in the Constitution. If that is missing, we get another criminal, for as soon as he/she sees how easy it is to make loads of money, they become professional criminals. Power corrupts. I am certain that in the Great Nation of America we can find some people to govern us in a Constitutional way.

The duty of the Legislative Branch is to make the laws of the nation. It consists of two houses, the House of Representatives and the Senate. The duty of the Executive Branch is to enforce the laws of the United States. The duty of the interpretation of the law rests in the Judiciary. The highest court in the United States, above all others, with the final say in the what laws are Constitutional and which aren't, is the Supreme Court. This is a Constitutional government. A True Separation of Powers, neither can trump the other.
No "Presidential Edicts."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This has already been debunked. NOWHERE in the bill does it say you HAVE to get a chip, or that you'll suffer any negative consequences if you don't.

They only mention the chip in relation to the national health registry, a databank where they store information about medical devices (Class I, Class II, etc.). It's a way to evaluate those instruments, and to regulate their use where necessary. The chips are a Class II device, and they have their medical uses...but it doesn't say in the bill that you have to get one.

Stop fear mongering!!

As for right now I agree with you. The mark of the beast will be used to buy, sell, and trade. Right now the chip is just what you say it is. If it ever changes to include the things I've said above, then we have a problem. Also the mark will be forced apon you, and if you don't take it you will be killed. Right now the chip isnt that, but it could be someday down the road. Personally I for one will be keeping my eye on it.

We are already real close to that. do we not swipe the credit card through the little slot to make a purchase? My what a short step is is to wave your hand over the scanner, isn't it? Yep, it's all fear mongering, nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I find it facinating that early A.D writings can be deciphered so well to conclude we are in the end age.

being a theologian, I can tell you the bible has been misiterpeted many times already, and also censored.

Yet at the sametime Christian's for the most part are very polite and have some nice manners. It is appearant that the christian population is not as it was

it seems technology in the wrong hands can effect the course of life as we know it.

yet H.R 3200 in theory has been passed before in history already.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Bicent76]

Guess I could be called a theologian, and perhaps a mystic, physic, sage, Kabbalist, and a few other names too. That in itself means nothing. I can keep the knowledge I have, impart it to a few initiates, start a secret society, and scheme to control the world just like they did. The post was aimed directly at the voter. I know that Christianity is fractured badly, and is suffering under the pressures of the International Bankers too. Laws, Amendments, Statutes, and Edicts gave the International Banking Cartel the power they have. Take those away, they have no power anymore. Obama has done not a thing to get rid of the Patriot Act, or the Presidential Executive Orders of the two Bush boys who so eloquently led us through the dark times, which are even darker now. The Executive Orders of President Lincoln, coupled with later orders, sealed our fate, unless we act to shut down this cartel. If we do nothing, eventually, the cartel will control our every move, making George Orwell's vision of 1984 look like a minor thing, compared to what these people have planned for us.
Some links for you to ponder...
General Orders No. 100 by President Lincoln, 24 April 1863

The Secret Team

NSPD-51 and the Potential for a Coup d'état by National Emergency

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

I'm with you, fizzy, don't need to belong to any team to face the afterlife. Knowing what I know, I feel sorry for those who have strong beliefs on what will happen, for you seal your fate by doing this. When mankind/womankind suddenly is yanked out of their human bodies and enter the Spirit World, whatever you think is real for you. Immediately. For myself, I see a Bright Tomorrow. No Heaven, no Hell, no Control. Free at Last, Free at Last, Free at Last!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey there. A very nice thread. Dont you worry. You probably dont know it..But if you read the entire bible,compare it to the egyptian bible. it is 100% identical.

Jesus is changed out with Hourus tough.

We scientists and historians have figured out allready what all this "mark of the beast" ect means. But it is almost impossible for us to explain it to -Christians \muslims ect. Because there are simply to many of you who have dedicated your life to this.

All i can say is that- DO NOT WORRY.

Hopefully Our God will show you soon. but remember, The god who is coming,.is the same god for ALL religions on this planet.

And God is actually not a GOD at all. Its a higher devoloped being.

If you read history from 74 000 years ago and 35 000 years ago, the civilisation who lived at that time actually MET our gods
=--

Its abit complicated -but you will very very soon understand

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

You are not supposed to fight the NWO
if you want the facts about why ,then whisper me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The "Catholic" Church is the oldest known church of christianity...it split into the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church. So, Roman Catholicism with it's current papalcy is not the oldest form of christianity. Today, the Syrian Orthodox Church is similar to the Eastern Orthodox in Theology. The split was due to the fundamental views concerning Christ. The Roman Catholic Church of today is a brand of christianity and does not represent all christians. The fundamental differences between Roman Catholicism and Eastern/Syrian Orthodox are significantly greater than what exists between Roman Catholics and Protestants.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think one can believe in prophesies without believing in any particular religion that inspired them, especially IF one is a Wiccan/pagan.

In the prophesy of Brother John, in 1600, it says Antichrist will come under Pope Benedict, and will be made manifest after the year 2000.

It says that heathens will be among those that defend the lamb of God.

I don't like the idea of having a chip of any sort in me. I don't carry a cell phone because I don't want a tracking device on me either. There's no telling what such would mean on a magickal level.

We've chipped birds and animals and such, and to me, it seems like great sympathetic magick. If I let you chip me, I'm admitting that I'm not more than your dog. It's very subservient. I don't have to have a bible verse I stand on and point to in order have such religions feelings, that something is deeply wrong with being chipped.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Have I made my point yet? Do I have your full attention now?

Yes and yes.

Christians are a Power in America, right? You all say it all the time, this is a Christian Nation, America and the Constitution is based on the Bible and Christianity.

This should appeal to more than Christians. The idea of being chipped should set off alarms for everyone. I do agree though, in this case Christians may be the first to react.

Take this power, Christians, and use it at the Voting Booth next election. Forget how much the candidate pretend to be a good Christian, and forget that the religion of the person who is running at all. Vote for the man, or woman who believes in core values, things like the Articles of confederation, and the Constitution of the United States of America, and the Bill of rights, and the First, second, and tenth Amendments to the Constitution.

We all have to stand together, shoulder to shoulder, and fight this New World Order...

The point is, either we all stand together, and stop listening to the many false voices that invade our ears most of the time, and stop looking at the talking heads that, instead of reporting the news, are busy running a "show," they even call it a show!

Let's vote the Fat Cats out, for once, and for all. Let the working Man and Women have Representation in the Congress, and let the Senate work for us. Let the United States Treasury
print our Money, and let our President be our Servant, not our Master.

You have my support and I hope your voice is heard loud and clearly on this vital issue.

Last, but not least, I ask a prayer for those poor, trapped miners in W. Virginia, and for their families who stand waiting news.......

Will do certainly.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

NOWHERE in the bill does it say you HAVE to get a chip, or that you'll suffer any negative consequences if you don't.

Of course it doesn't, it'd be blown out of the water right away.

They only mention the chip in relation to the national health registry, a databank where they store information about medical devices (Class I, Class II, etc.). It's a way to evaluate those instruments, and to regulate their use where necessary. The chips are a Class II device, and they have their medical uses...but it doesn't say in the bill that you have to get one.

Oh is that all? And here I was worried it might lead to trouble
. Well, if everyone else is doing it and the government says it is good then it must be. Is it time for my happy pill?

Stop fear mongering!!

Deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why are people talking about RELIGION in a POLITICS thread??? Church and state are separated for a reason...a good reason.

<< 1    3 >>

join