It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can See A "Matrix"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Have you ever taken '___'?? If you have maybe it was a flashback. You can have them up to 20 years after taking '___'...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sma11time

I also frequently, before sleep, hear almost deafing static/beeping/white noise in my ears. Laying down usually intensifies this.

Respect.

Hi sma11time-

I too have had the static noise in my ears as well that would usually happen right before I went to sleep. I haven't had it for awhile but I have never heard of anyone else having this. Thanks for your post I know now I'm not the only one that has had this.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
This is the first time this has ever happened to me... if it ever happens again, I am going to question everything I know about "reality"...

There is no otherwise, we ARE in a simulated reality.
Not only that, it is cyclical.

It begins and it ends and begins...

During this cycle it is time for many in other realities to experience life under the restrictions of the 3rd dimension. That includes the concept of linear time, which is also an illusion. Here they...we...forget ourselves and play out scenarios.

This is the truth, and one that many don't want people to know.
Of course this is just a simplified answer, as it is much more complicated and not so pretty.

I don't doubt you saw what you did as I've seen things myself that made me question reality altogether. Synchronicity so outrageous as to defy all logic. That is where I started and what got me to the point I am at currently.

I don't expect everyone to accept this, but when I read an article in New Scientist that stated Our World May Be a Giant Hologram I had to smile. It made me smile because I know a lot of the elite, and those brainiacs on Earth that insidiously help shape the course of our lives at the expense of our knowledge are already aware of this fact.

There is an old comic book called "The Invisibles" that dealt heavily with such concepts including experiences in various realities. Here is a page that specifically talks about this and the "Jesus Fish" symbol. It is done through some plot points in the fictional universe of the story but the concept is dead on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32f78d701311.jpg[/atsimg]

I've had experience similar to this. In fact I was literally told this by some of those I have met in other realities.

The entire reality we live in is a hologram that is about to get rebooted, while this happens the fabric of this hologram with fade and we will see things we only thought existed in myth. This is also a time when YOUR fears and ideas will be made real by YOU when you react to illusions you won't know you have created, and unfortunately they will react to you.

During this time those inter-dimensionals that have been studying here through projection of self into 3D bodies will go home.

From our perspective, this will seem like large scale destruction of everything we know.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

2e.i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Thanks,

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh I also wanted to add that when something similar happened to me (the first time) I saw everything as "white".

Meaning that a chair was white, a TV was white, and a car was white.
No definition, no detail, no colors, just like blank shapes of objects.

Consequently this is usually when I have what some would consider an out-of-body experience or other-dimensional communication.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do you think maybe you might have slipped into a sort of daydream/oobe? Once, at work, I was doing about the same thing as you and I slipped to somewhere else. It was very real for me too. Maybe in a relaxed state you kind of "slipped." Sorry if that doesn't make sense. Sometimes my words get jumbled when I don't know exactly how to explain something.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The white hissing noise you hear at night is either tinnitis or you are tuning into the Music of the Spheres, Shabd, the Word. Look it up. I started hearing this at about age three, it sounded like a high pitch whine from the old fashioned tvs when they turned on. Didn't hear it again until last year when I wanted to start meditation on the Music of the Spheres.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok OP you have made a brave decision in posting and the first reaction from most people is disbelief but what do you expect when you reference a popular piece of main stream sci fi.

I do think that these thoughts or experiences are worth perusing, the white noise and hissing is interesting so you thread has generated some positive feedback, I will watch.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hey OP, I agree with lee and possibly angrymomma.
I think we should be able to see, feel and experience naturally occurring alternate states.

Question reality as we know it and not be confined by this physical existence.

I believe that it is a reality that there is vast space between atoms, yet we do not see them. I do not think you are a nutter (as you said).

Also I have slipped into an OBE while at work sort of a between state like angrymomma said.

So thanks for sharing and keep that mind open!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Originally posted by Trudge

It's crazy to think we could be living in a real life MMORPG, but then again we understand MMORPGs because we created them.

It's less crazy to change our idea of the computer running the MMO from a 1s and 0s reading machine, to something far more advanced than anything we have come close to creating. Possible? I'm sure but we aren't that advanced yet, but if someone is then it could be possible. It could be us. It just not possible within the small ideas of our under-developed or under-evolved intelligence, or collective consciousness, but by nature, or by design? Or is nature the design?

Have you ever taken '___'?? If you have maybe it was a flashback. You can have them up to 20 years after taking '___'...

No, that's a misconception. They are more accurately known as freebies and they are only a small pleasant memory of what it was like. Sorta like a short perception change.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I agree, try it again. Who knows.... No one really knows what is possible or real. Will be interested to see if you can reproduce it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I read all of the updated replies. Thanks everyone for sharing your views.

I was able to reproduce the effect, but still only on that particular chair. Funny thing is, it is identical to all of the other chairs in the lunch room, but it was the only one that had the weird number "illusion".

However, the second time that I did see the numbers, they weren't as vivid. In fact, they appeared more "dream-like" and fuzzy.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Take a pic and also put the chair in a different area and see if you see it the same way.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
You think that's air you're breathing now?

I kinda hope so, otherwise we really are in a "simulated reality".

This is the first time this has ever happened to me... if it ever happens again, I am going to question everything I know about "reality"...

If it happens again you will question reality? If you truly believe you saw it a first time I think that would be the chance to start questioning reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have never seen numbers in my experience with seeing the odd that is here. All I saw was a camera angle that pinpointed me showing how insignificant and signifigant we are... Besides the crazyness that has recently happened to me, years ago I saw the Moon as a sphere and it looked as though there was a roof instead of sky... idk but I never saw numbers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by DocEmrick
You think that's air you're breathing now?

I kinda hope so, otherwise we really are in a "simulated reality".

If it happens again you will question reality? If you truly believe you saw it a first time I think that would be the chance to start questioning reality.

I wasn't too quick to attribute what I saw as an illusion, but that's what I think it was. Some kind of weird optical illusion caused by the texture and the lighting. I think my brain just imagined up the numbers for some reason. I do love math...

I haven't seen the effect anywhere else, so really I think it was no more than my imagination, but not a hallucination. Just an illusion.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What you were seeing was likely the ACTUAL FRACTAL MATRIX that creates our world. Fractals, are numbers in essence, and I believe that you perceived the matrix as numbers. Fractals are the makeup of matter and creation. Fractals are the hyperspace beween all matter.

As someone who can see the matrix myself, all the time constantly around me (i am a master level energy worker) and can see the spirits who reside in it - you come to understand it as the fabric that everything is made up of. Its nothing to be terrified of- and Im sorry for all of the crazy accusations by other trolling members, I know what its like to be made fun of for something you truly experienced.

Now as far as hallucinations go, I too had a weird kind of hallucination where my husband and I both saw weird marks and numbers on a piece of paper on my kitchen table- but upon closer inspection they were gone. So I KNOW it happens. Here is a link to my thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anywho - keep on or begin meditating and working with your own energy fields- as your third eye begins to develop you will begin to see MORE AND MORE of this "unseen" world around you. It is a gift, feel blessed that you have received it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am just going to say this. And yes I will be going all "Mommy" on you.

I believe you saw something, but please just get your blood pressure checked. Always better to be safe than sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join