It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If i couild star and flag i would but i cant yet. Its about time people said enough is enough and they are actually doing something about this. I have been trying to make people see in my county in my state of indiana. This makes me very happy and glad to be a american to see my fellow citizens stand up. If i can make to the rally i will go. If anyone has any more info please let me know i am wanting to research more of this topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Jeez, everything mentioned on the April 19th component of that video has been covered here on ATS.

Keep spreading the truth and knowledge folks.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I apologize, endisnighe...I thought you wanted anything and everything to do with the RAP...I will only post NEW information, or at least, information that I think is new!
Here's something new. Tonight at 10:15 PM Eastern, Tim Turner, one of the Elder Guardians is hosting a call-in on TalkShoe. I want to listen so badly, but the last time I tried to hook-up to a live broadcast there, I was unable to figure out how to do so! And I don't know if they archive those shows, or if so, where they are archived!

www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You can check here-
www.talkshoe.com...
It has all the archived ones I think.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No NO, you misunderstood my intention of the comment. What I meant by the comment was that everything the commentator talked about can be found here on ATS. There are several things he mentions in regards to things like the 1775 reference, satanic overtones etc pertaining to that date. I meant it as a compliment to the video and to ATS. Thanks for the vid.

Of course I want all info.

Sometimes my intentions are not laid out so well when commenting here. I have to remember the written word is only so conveying of one's thoughts.

Comment away!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The latest talkshoe interview with Tim Turner.

www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This was provided by deacon at the Daily Paul. The Attorney General of Michigan is fighting the Constitutional legality of the HealthCare reform bill, but the Governor of Michigan signed an Executive Order forming a healthcare reform coordinating council...ut oh! This is dated March 31st, though... If RAP is genuine, the EO by the Governor should NOT stand! "We" need to be further checking on this situation, imo...

Submitted by deacon on Thu, 04/08/2010 - 09:30.

"...Rap!
state of Mi. non compliance,complete with executive order,establishing health ins. reform coordinating council,and at this time our AG is contesting the validity and legality of the bill..."

mich.gov...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
On Turner's talkshoe broadcast last night (04/07/10), he mentioned that online state government sites are changing...Alabama, for one, is now in all lower case letters. (But I don't know if it was always like that.) Why this matters was provided by a member of RP Forums and is called the Buck Act:

www.civil-liberties.com...

Also, perhaps we can use www.archive.org... to check out past and present state government sites.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

offshore accounts and holdings ????
do you know who does those type
operations??????

THE CIA !!!!

I'd be willing to put a hundred dollar bill as a bet
that at least 1 or ALL of these individuals
work for the CIA.

Another point I'd like to bring up.

This Restore America Plan delves back
in de jure to 1787 common law.

The Bill of Rights wasn't passed til 1791.

So this plan eliminates the Bill of Rights !!!!

What is in the bill of rights so important??

the part where it says that congress can NOT
enact any future laws to take away our right
to bear arms.

If this RAP passes, congress has the legal right
to pass legislation to take away our guns !!!

THIS IS ABOUT GUN CONFISCATION !!!!

and it is being sold to us by the CIA !!!!

God I hope this doesn't pass, else there's
gonna be a lot of dead Americans when they
try to take their guns.

Now you know WHY they picked that exact date !!!!
so they could legally dismantle the constitution
once again and take away our right to bear arms.

This plan is a set-up, dangling carrots in front
of ur face thinking ur gonna get ur liberty and freedom
back but in reality, it's a snake in the grass.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Libertygal

offshore accounts and holdings ????
do you know who does those type
operations??????

THE CIA !!!!

I'd be willing to put a hundred dollar bill as a bet
that at least 1 or ALL of these individuals
work for the CIA.

Another point I'd like to bring up.

to bear arms.

try to take their guns.

Hey Boondock,

Your really starting to crack me up. If I am not mistaken not so long you were betting 100 it was Jews.

You know something Boondock there is a stink around. It stinks of disinfo agent.

A lot of disinfo agents have being exposing themselves over the last two weeks. Its been very informative.

peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm sure people are tired of me saying this, but I do wish I had more legal/lawful expertise. What you have said (listed below), Boondock, causes me concern. I just don't know; I did link to one of the documents (Declaration). "You" need to scroll down to page ten, where it talks about c 1787 through December 20, 1860. I had previously done a search to try to ascertain why that date in December was important. What I have found is that December 21, 1860 was when the secession movement started, with South Carolina seceding from the Union. I assumed the wording was to make sure all the States were still part of the Union, although I have no idea how states admitted later will be included in the RAP!! I have so many questions/concerns! So does this wording mean the Constitution c 1787 through December 20, 1860 is what's being restored?? Anybody??

Boondock said:

to bear arms.

try to take their guns.

Link to document, scroll to page 10 (first paragraph):

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

"So does this wording mean the Constitution c 1787 through December 20, 1860 is what's being restored?"

That is how I am interpreting this, which means that this plan includes the original 13 amendments including those commonly referred to as the bill of rights.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks, Ionized, for the feedback. Maybe I'm getting a tiny bit better at reading legal documents...
For those interested this is some possibly exciting news. Tonight at 10:45 Pm Eastern, Sam Davis is having a broadcast on Talkshoe...it was reported at another site (DP) that Sam's broadcast from yesterday (Episode 513 - 3 1/2 hrs long) revealed that:

"...there is a new United States of America that has been setup behind the scenes.
They are setting up new banks, post offices, etc. and having a start off convention in Vegas.
This guy Keith says there were some problems with the Restore America Plan, but another plan was underway before hand. He says there are other countries backing the program too.
He says they are going to buy up empty banks that are closed in all counties/cities to set up new accounts for everyone..."

Anyway, I'll be listening to Episode 514 tonight, then tomorrow when I have time, I'll listen to Episode 513 purportedly revealing the above-mentioned information...
------------------------------------------------------
I am hoping for some good news!!

General talkshoe link to Sam Davis episodes:

www.talkshoe.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Ionized, the only reason the Bill of Rights was penned, was because the founders believed correctly that government, would in their typical fashion would encroach on our rights.

The Bill of Rights was NOT really necessary. The Constitution labeled the "Allowable" limits of the government. Of course we have seen their interpretation is exactly opposite of what was intended.

Now, I am and will always be me. I will always be free. It only takes someone to not assert their rights to set a PRECEDENT in court and then our rights are circumnavigated by a court indoctrinated LAW.

Jury Nullification is our absolute protection. If they ever remove the JURY, that is when they have COMPLETELY removed our freedoms.

Sound Familiar? Patriot Act, read it and get VERY scared!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes they are trying to stitch together the ripping fabric of economy/government in our faces now without shame, then blame us for causing it and making us pay for it all at the same time. We the people of the United States do not agree with what our elected officials are saying & doing. Why don't they listen to us, "we the people"?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

the real truth belongs to all and only real truth can set you free

when you see the truth repeat it to another if its real truth they will tell another

I hope XPLodER does not mine, I am going to add some of his comments here from another thread. They are inspirational.

i thank you for your mention and comend you for your effort

1 point to note

when major changes are afoot an awake well educated poulation will ensure a peicefull change in favour of the wellbeing of the population

watchin the news seeing the changes unfold is the sweetest thing so far in my life

soverign persons of the planet i say hi

XPLodER

[edit on 10-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The endisnighe was created only 1 year ago.

I hope his existence was the truth.

I have a feeling that one of two things will come to existence. Marxism or freedom, we shall see what emerges.

I will either be dead or alive, that will be your indicator.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
The endisnighe was created only 1 year ago.

I hope his existence was the truth.

I have a feeling that one of two things will come to existence. Marxism or freedom, we shall see what emerges.

i have seen signs of what is happening behind the media

kergistan has returned to the peoples will
the web sites have been modifyed in some states
some states have reaserted their soventy by way of decleration
the courts have started returning some interesting decitions
uncapping of oil wells in several countries around the world is occouring
the amount of information avaliable is increasing
the people are awakening from their sleep

i think your thread is part of a larger journey to extend the hive mind of humanity in a new direction called self determination

the people of earth will be free by this process of evolution of understanding and defining what is required

i beleive the population if left to itself would revert to peice and everlasting unity no more will we be devided into groups to fight amoungst ourselves when we are all equal as soverigns

XPLodER

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
[...]

Please don't bring Marxism into this, when you seem to have very little idea of what it actually is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is the most exciting broadcast I've heard yet!! Thanks to "South" at DP for sharing this information. It's my understanding it's only available until later today, so if interested, "you" should listen NOW! This is a Tim Turner broadcast, announcing that THE REPUBLIC HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!!! It's been reported that "you" may have to click on LISTEN LIVE to make the broadcast work--also the broadcast repeats over and over, so once it sounds like a "new show", "you've" heard the whole thing (about an hour long)....ENJOY! I did!

Link:

www.freedomyell.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join