It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Undeniable Proof of Real Aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
All right everyone, the title I gave to this thread is not in my words and is not meant to be misleading in anyway, but this footage has me somewhat stumped...

I am one of the most Agnostic and neutral people and I cannot say for sure what is filmed here by NASA. I haven't seen this video posted anywhere before which I find very odd therefore if it was already posted somewhere before I apologize now.

Anyway, I know you all have probably seen thousands of grainy NASA UV camera footage that "debunkers" claim to be dust, water droplets, ice, "debris", comets, or whatever other stuff on a long laundry list of objects which CANT BE under intelligent control.

I find this footage unique and I'll try to explain what I think it could be and any of you all can click the link here www.youtube.com...

or check out the video here if I got lucky and embedded it correctly:

Now for my little description/"analysis" for everyone to scrutinize:

The guy being interviewed, who I cannot identify (I apologize ahead of time, I know this guy could be a stage 5 nutcase for all I know but bare with me and let me know who this guy is), says in the video that the illuminated "bar" is a 12 mile long tether that used to be attached to a satellite released by the Shuttle Columbia. The odd thing is that somehow that tether suddenly broke.. How did it break????? beats me..

Anything could have broke it but soon after it broke the camera focused on the tether.

Ironically, the tether ended up acting like a measuring stick giving clues to the observer just how large the objects whizzing around it.

A couple minutes into the video the camera zooms into a moving object estimated at about 3 miles long/wide that suddenly appears and slowly floats beside the tether seeming to examine it and disappear as other objects float around the area aimlessly.

Then, after seeing the footage of the 3 miles long/wide object near the tether bar,a similar object from a different angle on the same camera or possibly from an entirely different NASA video "materializes and dematerializes" as the guy in the video explains that videos of UFOs consistently show the "disappearing act"..

So I ask you, my wise ATSers, what the monkey is that! The object "materializes and dematerializes" right there before your eyes while everything else in its vicinity floats around illuminated by the UV camera caused by whatever light is coming from the sun or elsewhere.

My intuition says that its just "space junk" and the camera somehow creates the illusion of "disappearing and reappearing" but its entirely possible that what is on this video is intelligently controlled..... Your thoughts????

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Relentless.D]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Also this video is not mine, it is user : R4ME of Youtube.com

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Relentless.D]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Around 3:00 and 3:30 when you see the UFOs materializing and dematerializing out of nowhere is pretty convincing imo. I have seen this footage before, and it has been posted here, but good find. This is in the unexplained category.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ahh, the infamous tether incident. I think this has been debunked, or tried to at least by several people. Space debris or something of the sorts. Here's an ATS thread on it but even in that thread, not too many people seemed convinced it's been explained away adequately. I first saw the tether incident thanks to the courtesy of Dan Aykroyd. He thinks it is the smoking gun of UFO videos, and maybe he's right.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
old video, great stuff in it, still nothing out of the box.

I hate that stalemate.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I definitely knew this probably had been argued over and debunked a century ago. The "barrel distortion" made me think it was probably a camera effect but I wanted to make sure... I'm sorry for wasting your time lol

As you can see I am just a lowly writer that lurks the alien and ufo forums.....

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
To be quite honest, It seems like the fabric of space moves too much like water. It seems like they put a White Florescent light and put in a tank of water with tadpoles coming to the light. They look like sperm. I know I know I 'm the one that had to go and say the ilogical and ignorant thing. I am well open minded but the image is too grainy. It is quite interesting though, good find. I don't know if we are alone or not but it would be pretty slick of the aliens if they watch us as we watch the heavens as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i think this was shot in a large aquariumor some underwater earth location. the movement is that of debris or small living things in water. this bears no relationship to movements in space. i think alot of people have been duped.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless.D

All the debunking on this video is just theory. Nobody really knows the truth. Believers and skeptics of UFO's do not know the truth, until they see one with their own eyes. Skeptics will reason within the box of what they absolutely find factual. Believers will believe any light in the sky might be an alien. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Nobody knows for sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Ahh, the infamous tether incident. I think this has been debunked, or tried to at least by several people. Space debris or something of the sorts. Here's an ATS thread on it but even in that thread, not too many people seemed convinced it's been explained away adequately. I first saw the tether incident thanks to the courtesy of Dan Aykroyd. He thinks it is the smoking gun of UFO videos, and maybe he's right.

Its been explained to death. And no it's not a smoking gun.

This thread has over 2600 replies in it and explains it over and over again ad nauseum, every possible thing you could say about it I suspect has been said there.

Then DepthOfField did a brilliant followup thread on it here:

New Analysis of the STS-75 Tether Incident -2010 (my research)

You might want to start with that last thread first.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I agree, I was interested when I first saw it but I've seen so many things that have debunked it that it's nothing to me anymore. I just didnt want to squash the OPs page so I tried to remain on the fence with my post. Neither for nor against. Like an impartial member. I agree that it has been correctly debunked though.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is no such thing as undeniable proof. It can only ever be a convergence on infinite evidence and not absolute. There is no way you can prove the existence of aliens beyond any doubt. If you are refering to proof as the threshold of consensus reached to sway the preconcieved notion or belief in the observer you will find you need to tailor make your proof to each of your readers which cannot be done unless you know them inside out. Id suggest more of these threads should open with undeniable "evidence" rather than a claim of proof.

But about the video the link you gave said" malformed video ID" however ive seen this before, very interesting, here is another thread before the one vintage linked to.

STS-75 (tether) Extended analysis

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Seeing that there is a current up to date thread on this subject I am closing this thread. Please add any further comments to it.

New Analysis of the STS-75 Tether Incident -2010 (my research)

Thread closed

Sauron

join