It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Experiment in Remote Viewing TRV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Alright I guess there is enough interest in this type of experiment in TRV .
to give this a second go. I have decided to start a new thread so the information given is clean ,and won't be confused with the last post.
Just 1 man lite a fire under my butt to get this thing rolling.
I have taken all the correct protocols and time to make sure this target is Pristine. I have placed the Target in a manilla envelope 9 inches by 12 inches
Written on the top side of the envelope is "Target TRV"
uderneath that is written the coordinates below.

8760 4100
i will place the envelope in a secure place in my home and will moniter but neither confirm or deny any info given untill the feedback time which will be
on Tuesday june 8th at 8:00 pm denver time, 10:00 pm eastern time.

Good luck, and as with the last experiment use the same protocols that i mentioned for the last experiment ,Write down the time of viewing, and the coordinate numbers, and an Idiogram ( first impression of target) then work from there.
Parker

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What does this have to do with Aliens or UFO's?

*looks around*

Spooky, I was transported from the Aliens/UFO forum to the Paranormal Studies forum...anybody foresee that?

Your challenge sounds interesting. I'll pop in and out and try and keep up with the results.

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I didn't mean to come off as an ass, I'm just anxious.

Thanks for getting this together.

--J1M

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
No didn't think that at all Just 1 Man , actually im glad you did, it got me going. And you are right there are allot of people who had fun with this the first time around, so im glad you you gave me incentive!
And remember this is just for fun no pressure should be felt by anyone trying this.

Hey Sinobyte, why don't you give this a try (remote viewing) if your TRV is half as good as your humor you would be a natural

P.S i will try to U2U some of the people from the last experiment to let them know this new one is on now.
Parker

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
thanks for the head's up parker
first impression
bookshelf
cloudy
colorful

pic of a nebula

will try again later this week see what else I pick up on

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I drew some pics but they dont make sense Ill try again later.

--Kris

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Inside the envolope is a picture, with a mountain in the upper center and a tree on the left side. The mountain looks like a volcaino. It has a snowy capped peak. Almost like mount Fuji.

Or at least, thats where my head is going...lol

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Again i cannot give you feed back untill tue 8th , this is a little harder than the last targets ,but keep it up!

Parker

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
O cool, im looking foward to taking part in this experiment....
even though im totally not pychic, but i do enjoy reading the results and wish people well on the this experiment

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
not much..........

a cylinderical or rounded edge peice of wood like a window sill. That just popped in for some reason

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
while at the beach today, i tried to see what else I could come up with, but i seem to have a hard time seeing past the envelope.

here's what i got today
envelope on a cherry finish desk
i continued to get:
cloudy
colorful
circles
dark edges

once again i am seeing a space type picture with little points of colorful lights. or it's a picture of round colorful candies
can't tell

i think the envelope is hampering me...i kept getting darkness, like i was peeking into an unopened envelope and really couldn't make out the pics clearly.
anyways good test, let's see what happens on tuesday.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
here's what I came up with:

A picture made of a few spare, scratchy lines; like made with an old fountain pen or something. I don't see a photographic or realistic picture, but a very stylized drawing. Its the edges of the object, sketched onto a piece of paper. It looks like a line or cartoon drawing of a couch or overstuffed chair. In computer aided design, what do they call it when you just draw the edges, "wire frames" or something? Splines, maybe? It is produced that way, a rendering of a kind of 50-ish piece of furniture, Danish modern or something.

I keep getting images of a bookshelf or stack of books under the envelope. Am I imaging one of the art books near the envelope, rather than its contents??????

6:10 p.m. Sunday, Central Time, after a split second intuitive flash following my reading of the words and looking at the number 8760 - 4800

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Dr Strange craft..its 8760 4100 not 8760 4800. I will take the target pic out of the envelope and post the coordinate right on the target this might help you.(worldwatcher) There are many aspects of what you are picking up on, and i am amazed at each individual perception , the subconcious part of your brain fighting with the concious, thats the hardest part about this type of viewing. I know i said iwould not give feedback until tuesday but this is a more advanced target for people trying this for the first time, so i am comfortable giving you this info. and as an added sidebar to this many of you are picking up on (MY suroundings) rather than the target itself......keep focussed on the coordinates. One little trick that works for me is placing the coodinate numbers on a chalkboard in my mind seeing them written there....then i let the chalkboard fade and and let the target pic come into view, its ussualy not very clear at first and thats a good sign, kind of like oppening your eyes underwater in a lake that is a little murky.your concious mind always wants to rationalize the info and thats the tuff part..let the info come without jumping to automatic conclusions.
Thanks again to all of you for trying this/it may just open a door in your mind that was locked.
p

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am brand new here at posting ,although I've been lurking for a while.
In the envelope I see what seems to be an image of something that
looks like a unicycle, or perhaps a wheel and some long stick like images
around or near.
Forgive me if I stick this post in the wrong place. I'm still researching the "how tos" here.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
white pillars...or something white repeated, like a picket fence or mabe someones teeth.........LOL
Kris

I think Im better at OOB....I got out last night like 5 times but never got past my front door for some reason... Going thru that vibe state was very uncomfortable...Ive never been so aware of my OOB state though and I kept thinking I was really awake. None of the "am I awake or asleep" triggers worked for me.--I suppose I was being too analytical
My goal was to visit Parker and 8760 4100. I found myself saying,
"Which way do I go and what if its a lonng way"?. Ofcourse, these are not logical questions in the astral, you can get around that.

Ill try one more time today to "visit"...Have a snack for me Parker!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
its not really a TRV experiment unless everyone is using the TRV method (which they obviously are not), and even then is only would show how good you are at getting your first target. As every session increases your skills and perception in remote viewing it is inaccurate too judge anything from the results you get here. It takes years to become a world class viewer, unless you have alot of natural talent and even then it still takes alot of hard work, time and dedication. If you are not going to pay the price, you are going to fall short of your goals.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are you a TRV student Parker?

There is so much mis-information and confusion about remote viewing. I see by the ad on this site that Silva even thinks they are teaching remote viewing. It's all nonsense. That would be like learning neruo-surgery from a chiropractor.

Anyway, if want to find out the real story and learn a skill that will give you unimaginable power... start here

www.remoteviewing.com

PSIMAN

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have to post the target feed back a little early hope this wont inconvience anyone , Thank you all again for trying this" JUST FOR FUN"..... psi-man & maninblack seem to think this is some really scientific experiment which it is not ! > The Target 8760 4100 was chosen by me because of the shape and the appeal it had to me. everyone who had the gut's to post were right in their own way. For instance darkblade said it seemed to him to look like mount Fuji and that was close ,if you looked at your idiogram, dr_strangecraft thought it looked like an art deco couch, and i can see were he might think that looking at his drawings. Its not about getting it exactly right psi man & mib its what you walk away with, and the little bits you did pick up on in your first try. Thats what these gutsy people are doing,if you want pro trv viewers there are sites for you to go to.
by the way xxkrissxx i like your post about the picket fences kinda fits it dosen't it. and tommorow with the long stick like images. Its been fun you guys!
next time i get to be the viewer.( p.s sounds like psi man has shares in the company he listed. kind of ironic i used your site eh psi man!! thanks for the pics.>thats all i used from there)

Thanks alot again Parker
click on the thread and scroll down to target #27 the pyramid shapped bulding, 87604100

[edit on 8-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
looks like remote viewing isn't my forte...i way way off

still it was fun trying and i wouldn't mind doing it again.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
that was really cool, who wants to do the next one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join