It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dark cylinder type ufo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i was walking near a beach in kiama when i saw a cylinder ufo it was spinning while it was moving across the sky there was no sound the ufo was dark black it was very strange i took a photo but it came out very weird can any 1 explain what happened to my picture

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Im starting to think that there is a setting in all camera's which make all UFO photo's come out blurry cause, ever photo that has been taken seems to be fuzzy in detail.

Maybe thats why your photo is messed up.

Or your camera doesn't have a lot of megapixels or you didn't focus it enough on the object. I don't know.

Don't worry yourself about it man. If you know for a fact that what you saw was real, then thats all that matters.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
its really weird all six photos are the same and these photos was taken while it was moving

s54.photobucket.com...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's identical in each shot.

Clean your lens and try again.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's identical in each shot.

Clean your lens and try again.

nah its not the lens since i took another 20 pics which all came out perfect is
JohnnyAnonymous still here

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Looks like a Dirty lens to me!

Just for the sake of it. Why don't you clean it and take it outside and take another picture of the Sky.

See if it comes out the same. If it doesn't, it means you cleaned it well.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Looks like a Dirty lens to me!

Just for the sake of it. Why don't you clean it and take it outside and take another picture of the Sky.

See if it comes out the same. If it doesn't, it means you cleaned it well.

did you read my reply anyways i will wait for someone who knows what there talking about thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

tell you what, it kind of looks like the beginnings of a tornado

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by CYRAX

tell you what, it kind of looks like the beginnings of a tornado

well it was spinning

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
could be a weather anomaly like picture below.

well not exactly the same but still anomaly IMO

[edit on 27-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
well it was spinning

It was spinning yet every time you took a photo of it, it comes out identical each time...

Good for you!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

well it was spinning

It was spinning yet every time you took a photo of it, it comes out identical each time...

Good for you!

lol well yeah it was flying across the sky and seemed to be spinning

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
posted 7 new pics the 7th pic is after ufo went away took photos of the family as you will see there was nothing on the lens lol the photos are marked 1-7
s54.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is why photographers use cameras with various shutter speed settings. For stationary objects almost any shutter speed will do, but in order to capture faster moving objects, one needs a faster shutter speed.

What we are seeing here is that the object was moving so fast that the shutter speed couldn't freeze the motion of the object.

If you have a point and click camera with a single shutter speed setting, attempting to capture a fast moving target then this picture demonstrates the end results.

Similar to time lapse photography taken at night with a slow shutter speed where lights appear as long ribbons.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
thanks for the info makes sense was not expecting to take photos of anything flying lol but thanks again

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

i will wait for someone who knows what there talking about thanks

I'm here! Lets examine all of the photos together:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d20182daf69b.gif[/atsimg]

This object appears to be stationary on the camera lens. See that "orb" to the left in the middle? Stationary on the lens also. What is that bright light, the sun? How could you possibly see this thing while looking directly at the sun? Either way, both objects are stationary and blurry because they are dust/debris on the lens.

yeah it was flying across the sky and seemed to be spinning

For you to capture this object in the same exact position and the same exact location in the images, you have to be an amazing photographer.

This object is most certainly not spinning, nor is it flying anywhere.

What this looks like to me is dust/debris on the camera lens and therefore you didn't actually see it flying across the sky. Therefore, this is a hoax. I will refer you to #1 of ATS's T&C:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

i will wait for someone who knows what there talking about thanks

I'm here! Lets examine all of the photos together:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d20182daf69b.gif[/atsimg]

This object appears to be stationary on the camera lens. See that "orb" to the left in the middle? Stationary on the lens also. What is that bright light, the sun? How could you possibly see this thing while looking directly at the sun? Either way, both objects are stationary and blurry because they are dust/debris on the lens.

yeah it was flying across the sky and seemed to be spinning

For you to capture this object in the same exact position and the same exact location in the images, you have to be an amazing photographer.

This object is most certainly not spinning, nor is it flying anywhere.

What this looks like to me is dust/debris on the camera lens and therefore you didn't actually see it flying across the sky. Therefore, this is a hoax. I will refer you to #1 of ATS's T&C:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

lol wow and they call you a researcher
i give more credit to
nh_ee since i have 3 other people who saw this object and if you checked the originals you would have realized i was not looking directly at the sun since photo 6 shows the sun not the other 5 so guess i have to wait

and dont call me a liar

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

First of all, and just to be clear, are you saying that the dark, spinning cylinder is the dark thing we can see on the bottom right of that photo?

If it was, how do you explain that it appears on the exact same place in all photos, taken on 2009-11-28, between 09:03:31 and 09:04:38?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If it was, how do you explain that it appears on the exact same place in all photos, taken on 2009-11-28, between 09:03:31 and 09:04:38?

Don't forget, same position also.
He claims that the "object" was rotating and moving, yet my animated image shows it neither moving, nor rotating. I smell a hoax...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nice pix of Bombo beach and chem/con trails, we get heaps down here, where did u see this object??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join