It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Are you aware of any other photos that were taken from the Tasmanian incident? I have only seen the one picture?

Found This Info about the tasmanian incident above

www.icar1.com...

Without a doubt both photos were taken inside of her car.

Reflection is pretty clear, good work Chad.

Oh. My. God.

This takes ATS to a whole new level of DUMB.... for crying out loud to the lord almighty it is a spot of bird poo stuck to the outside of her windscreen!!!!!!!!

How can you people not see this? C'mon ATS.... Get with it. Your losing it.

Hey, it might be extra terrestrial bird poop though, let the guys debate the science of it, no matter how silly, Apparently its what makes ATS so much more dignified and credible than BTS.

Chad, my aussie friend, may I ask how the artifact, which is of a definite oval shape, has seemed to rotate itself approximately 90 degrees in the 2 photos? Or so it appears to have, to my view of this; if it was a speck on the camera lense it seems to me that it would be exactly the same shape and orientation in both shots and that is not what I am seeing...

Maybe its two different clods of dirt mate. E.T dirt thiough mind, normal dirt dosent look like that!

Sorry Ufo Fans, This is simply embarrassing ignorance. More than enough
unexplainable photos to latch onto. Give it up! Its lost.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
I embedded the pictures of the UFO for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5111061f5d33.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31943fdac48e.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmmm. It's something stuck to the windshield of a car - either an unnoticed bug splatter, or an intentional hoax.

Ya, the shape changes in the second shot. But the change in shape is perfectly consistent with the second shot just being take from a lower, more "head on" angle to the windshield - rather than from straight back.

Not CG. Not an alien. Just some crud on the glass.

IMO...

Just what is that analysis based on? The object has quite clearly moved its' position. if it's a mark on the glass how has it managed that? Whatever it is has quite clearly moved from a position just above the frond to the left ,to above the crown of the tree on the right.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Just what is that analysis based on? The object has quite clearly moved its' position. if it's a mark on the glass how has it managed that? Whatever it is has quite clearly moved from a position just above the frond to the left ,to above the crown of the tree on the right.

Then maybe its a small leaf that blew across the bloody windscreen, it's early autumn, my street is full of leaves.

car was still, leaf on windscreen,no breeze (first shot) breeze and the leaf moves some (second shot).

More feasable than Extra terrestrial Frequent flyers Imo.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I heard this women on the radio about an hour ago (2GB)
She sounded legit.

she said the saw the UFO come out of a ball of light, then it started heading in her direction, then sped off in another direction.

She also said she had sent the images to Bureau of Meteorology and Sydney Observatory and they both confirmed there has been no tampering with the photos.

She also contacted Holsworthy Army base and Bureau of Meteorology to find out if they had anything going on in the sky at the time and they both said no.

I guess it could have been something Military, i know the area and they are not far from the Army Base.
I know the past week there as been a lot of chopper activity (they have been very flying low, my house vibrates as the fly over) but a friend told me its more then likely they are trying to get their flight hours up.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by wycky]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I don't think that's a streetlight. I think it's the sunset showing through the tree (could be wrong).
The sunset is pretty bright. Shooting directly into it would make it unlikely that the flash would fire automatically.

That, and the fact that an iPhone doesn't have a flash.
www.apple.com...

[edit on 3/23/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWretched
I heard this lady who took the photos interviewed on a Sydney radio station this morning. She walked down from a friends home to the road to take the snap shots on an iPhone. So no windscreens involved, no car to give you a windscreen smear.

Just because she wasn't in a car doesn't mean she didn't have two friends to either side of her just off frame holding a large pane of glass between them which had a squashed bug on it. That is obviously what this is. That or a bit of dirt on said pane of glass.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This story is all over the media today .Fiona Hartigan was interviewed on 2GB two hours ago I mist it
anyway here's a video I haven't seen anyone post yet. There's other objects as well. Fiona Hartigan seems aware of what she has observed seems credible

Zelong

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I find it weird that if the pictures were taken inside of the car, then the car hood
would be somewhat visible in this pic. Just a little. I am curious to hear more of
her accounts. Direct quotes. Horses mouth. Not calling her a horse.

Or is it the side window?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Depends on the car I guess. I can't see my hood from the drivers seat of my Focus.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Depends on the car I guess. I can't see my hood from the drivers seat of my Focus.

True... seems like she's parked (located) on the dirt shoulder. Perhaps out the
driver or passenger window? They drive on the funny side over there I think.

Ford Focus ehhhh?!
same here.

I do feel this is taken through a window, it was my natural reaction before I
read a thing. However the objects intrigue me. Not consistent with poop or
smudge. It's her story that damages the case. I look forward to hearing her
speak about in interviews. Maybe more details to follow. Time for bed.
g'night.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
But seriously folks, it could very well be an intentional hoax; iit would have to be if what we're seeing is windshield dirt. But just as an intellectual exercise, let's assume she wasn't in her car and this thing was really up there to be photographed behaving as the woman described. What might it be? Airplane? Helicopter? Venus? The moon? Ball lightning? Kite? Bird? Blimp? Temperature inversion? Marsh gas? Weather balloon? Non-weather balloon? Mass hallucination which we are all suffering from?

Anybody have any ideas besides purposeful deception?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As Phage first stated, "dirt on the windscreen".

the object appears almost transparent in the first shot. You can also notice how the angle of the object changes between the two photos. The camera was moved closer towards the windscreen in the second shot and at a lower angle.

I say no cigar! It's a amusing how the mainstream media swallowed this up like valium at a cocktail party!

That's a dirty, dirty windscreen...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks for the vid.

I notice that the image in the video is slightly different to the ones from the OP.

I've tracked it down to the Daily Telegraph:

I wonder why it was cropped?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

wow
very interesting, i would like to know why the photo was cropped, hiding the 2 objects??

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Now why you gotta go and throw a spanner in the works? This was clear & cut, DIRT!
Now there's more anomolies?
Damn you, millenium bug! Damn you!

Now you can see that the images were taken from inside the vehicle! To me it looks like chipped windscreen. Holes in the original story!

[edit on 24/3/10 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Here's another
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0769443c8a27.jpg[/atsimg]

At least it makes it clear that it is a streetlight. It illuminates the trees.

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Larger:

FWIW I think I found the location of where she took the photo too.

Can be found HERE

Move the camera to the top right and a street light comes into view, probably the one we see in the above picture.

You can also see a fence along the right hand side, a speed sign on the left (I guess it's been straightened since the google streetview car went through) and armco barriers off in the distance.

It also fits her description of looking at the sunset (looking west) and seeing the object over Governer Maquarie Drive.

EDIT to add the image I am comparing the google image with:

[edit on 24/3/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Aaaaaand. The same streaks/reflections are visible in yet another part of the frame.
It it me or is it the same blob as this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31943fdac48e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Aaaaaand. The same streaks/reflections are visible in yet another part of the frame.

Indeed.

I'm trying picture the position of the object in each photo, I'm 99% sure it's on the window but the positioning doesn't add up, if it were two separate objects on the window I would have thought both would have shown up in at least the first shot.

So there's a 1% chance that it's outside of the car and is by definition a UFO.

But I think she's done more than misidentified a spot on her window, I think she's placed it there and moved it for the second shot.

Hell it's probably a booger she tried to flick out the window a few times...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I think there are two different (large blobs, at least) on the window. The apparent motion is simply a matter of putting one of them in the field of view of the camera. They are close enough so moving the camera a matter of inches will make the blob appear to move a lot against the background trees.

It's hard to say for sure but it looks like the smears/reflections have the same orientation to the duplicated blob in both of the above images. That tells me it's in the same place on the glass in both photos. Only the background has shifted by aiming the camera differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join