It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Training Camps In US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
After searching, I have not seen this posted here on ATS. My apologies if it has been seen before. I am also having a little trouble embedding for some reason. If someone can give some assistance with that, I would sure appreciate it greatly.

shock.military.com...

Got this in one of my daily emails from Military.com and was a little disturbed, especially in light of the recent Jihad Jane news story. Granted, this video from Hannity on Fox news and I don't like either at all.

How can we allow this to happen? How can we let muslim radicals train to kill us in our own back yard? I think we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. If we we let them go, we run the risk of another attack. If we go in and shut them down, then we are in essence no better then them and they will cry racism and all that other jazz.

What are your thoughts?

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
S&F for you. Another post someone beat me to. Good work. If I may suggest, go to this website. Northeast Intellegence Network: homelandsecurityus.com...

It has some of the best documented info on this topic.

I just checked the website-still there. Look at the right side of site. They practice attacking yellow school buses.... videos included. This particular one is on the PA/NY border (Binghamton NY closest big city):

They have been on this stuff since the Russian School house was attack a few years ago.

You will also see the video of the womem practicing slitting throats...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello..
Born and raised in the US but no longer living there, i have loved ones who are still in the country that i keep in contact with and my Father-being one of those i keep in touch with- was recently telling me when i phoned last, sometime last week i believe, that he has seen a lot of suspicious activity concerning this very topic where they live... which is in Upstate NY.. anyone that knows the area at all knows that the mountains of this part of the state are often used to hide away in..(and is also 'Stephen King territory' for book and film backgrounds) for whatever reasons one may need to hide. You can set up camp far into the woodland and no one would be the wiser.. my Father is an ourdoors man/naturalist type so is often out roaming said woodland.. hence he has been noticing behaviour thats aroused his suspicions of a group of folk not from the area at all that have set up camp far back into the middle of nowhere Upstate..
The topic of this thread caught my attention due to this phone conversation, thought i would add in about it..
good find

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thanks for the site, I will be checking it out shortly.
Scary part is that the area you mentioned is only about 1 1/2 hours from me in NE PA. Being former military (current reservist) with 2 tours in Iraq...what was it for? Why are we going to Iraq and Afghanistan when these idiots are training in our back yards? It frustrates the living hell out of me.

Hypothetical situation:
What if a small vigilante army were to start taking these camps out? What would the repercussions be? Just curious.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Well, as far as them being taken out by a small group etc. I pray/think you would have to get past the Feds and State Police who BETTER BE SURVEILLING THEM.

My thought is: They just all head out of camp-to the nearest house, town etc and start attacking. They could go on for hours before any organized response was enacted.

This camp is only one of many-according to that site. no, sadly, I think it is not IF but WHEN.

(I plan on scouting the area out one of these days. my works takes me up that way. I get pics and report if I ever do)

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I may be willing to join you on that recon mission...

throw me a u2u...stopping there as we are off topic.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I saw this video on YouTube last year. It really shocked the hell out of me. I even started writing a book on the subject. The reason that nothing is being done about it as far as I have been able to find out, is because they are protected by Freedom of Religion. They are hiding under the guise of Islam. They are using our rights to legally train to kill us in our backyards.

There is a lot of good articles on homelandsecurityus.com like has been mentioned. I have been visiting that site for the past two years. Doug Hagmann actually goes out and investigates these groups for months. Anything you want to know about Muslim extremists and their agenda can be found here.

I contacted the Three Percenters about these training camps so they are aware of them. What they might or might not do is anyones guess.

I'm glad somebody finally posted this, although you will get people saying that you are bashing the poor Muslim terrorists.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm glad somebody finally posted this, although you will get people saying that you are bashing the poor Muslim terrorists.

Yes, I am doing just that. Let what ever bleeding heart come in and claim whatever they want. I am bashing them and they need to have an eye kept on them at all times. They need to be closely scrutinized.

My flame suit is on. Ready and waiting for the fire.

Semper Fidelis,

-Nate

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Funny how things work. In case you havne't YouTube anything yet, a friend of mine just sent me this link today.

www.youtube.com... Titled: New MOA Terror Training Video Exposed I just tried the link-it works.

I believe this is the one that has a map of other training location within the US borders.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The US government should only be responsible for doing two things:

1) PROVIDE FOR A NATIONAL DEFENSE AND KEEP OUR COUNTRY SAFE

2) PRINT AND COIN ALL MONEY!

When you have a stupid president and other elitist morons worrying more about healthcare instead of protecting us what do you expect will happen?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hancock NY is 74 miles from me as per Mapquest. Wayne County, PA is the next county over. This makes me very, very angry.

Thanks for the YouTube vid Anon, I am researching more of this on and off throughout the rest of my daily routine.

Coming out of the military and not working leaves me to much time to research this stuff. I may end up doing a recon mission here in the next few days.

Anyone have a sniper rifle I can borrow?
I had to lighten my mood a little there, sorry.

-Nate

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Yes, research is the best option here, at this point. You are a lot closer than I at this point. The earlies I see myself up that way would be Aug. Unless work takes me into that area first.

I know, very disturbing and makes one wonder. Look, if you were to decide to head on over that way to investigate, it may benifit you to check with the folks at NorthEast Intel. See what they say. Start the intel gathering there. They may save you a lot of time and dead leads etc.

Please remember, these people in there know people are looking at them etc. BE CAREFUL and DON'T take any unneeded risk. (and make sure you have a good Zoom camera etc) Get pics and report back. Maybe we'll start collecting info on the other locations also. We have members everywhere.

Im glad this post started. Got me all worked up again.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
barenakedislam.wordpress.com...

Not sure of the site's credibility. However it appears the place in NY is/has become like a ghost town.

If true, my personal thoughts would be that they are at another camp and/or shipping out to Pakistan and Afghanistan. I guess it is throwing flags up like crazy for the guys and gals at Homeland Security. I should have bookmarked the page. I will see if I can find the Homeland Security site again.

-Nate

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
New updated info can be found at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I/we will post in light of the new info on that thread. Thanks again to Anon72.

Mods, feel free to lock up this thread if you see fit.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i saw 9/11 happen. then i find there are terrorist training right here in my home country. and i cant say what i want to say with these posting rules. dident the cia train bin laden.. what the heck somthings wrong here. and i remember what obama sead about his plan to satisfy all muslems.. try to make sense of this if you can. no one realy knows why terrorist attacked new york. bin laden says its because he dont like our policy. cia is still trying to find out. obama dont know. we dont know. and the pope made a statment that points to terrorist just want to spred islam.. so why are we fighting terrorist over on the other side of the world. oops i forgot.. there here now. training in somones city or town. check this page out. scrol down when you look at it and see the map.

www.americastruthforum.com...

so you moderators.. how can we post about terrorist and be polite about it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
While it is hard to post about them without expletives, there is no reason to be polite when referring to the scum. Check out the other link above as well.

top topics

join