It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry americans..omg the bill!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You all angry american, how can you breed? edited from BREAD lol How great is your arrogans?
How great is your ego?!

For many decades you have been suporting the warmachinery-imperialistic industry of america in their search to conquer earths resourses all over the planet, with your lives with your money..the same thiefs the same ignorant population the same money. You go for war wherever they tell you to, you weare the "best" outfit, the most advanced weapons of all, all sponsored by tax money, you are a proud american, you kill you rape you steal and even give your life for this cause..for america for your friends and family for liberty, but today you cry like dogs cause you are forced to pay for insurance, it hurts you to be forced to help your own felow countrymen very often veterans of wars, and you point out the same thiefs you obade otherwhise (insurance corp, chem corp medical industry Zionist you name it) now..but you were quiet for ages..same thiefs doing the same crime diferent method and you still dont mind go for war abroad..its a shame when tax money founds abortion, and you cry...but to kill the same children in Iraq with your overtaxed money is fighting for freedom.
How dare you steal my money! You ask...THIEFS! you shout...and wish your money was used to found the venom injections that takes another human life in prison, centensed to death by the same thiefs you now hate.
We can see it on hollywood movies, the brave soldier saving his pal risking it all..the same guy today on the street, no legs no insurance not even a pal who cares for him, he is on his own now, he is lazy or weak or badluckier.
You...ignorant poore americans.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
You all angry american, how can you bread? How great is your arrogans?
How great is your ego?!

I'm guessing English isn't your native language. My ego, personally, is great! Especially cause I'm so awesome, so it makes sense.

For many decades you have been suporting the warmachinery-imperialistic industry of america in their search to conquer earths resourses all over the planet, with your lives with your money..the same thiefs the same ignorant population the same money. You go for war wherever they tell you to, you weare the "best" outfit, the most advanced weapons of all, all sponsored by tax money, you are a proud american, you kill you rape you steal and even give your life for this cause..for america for your friends and family for liberty,

While this is partially true, it's not a good idea to paint America with one large brush. Personally I find our global actions to be offensive and generally domineering, with little to no real reason for the global presence and military action we have/have taken.

This is true of many Americans.

but today you cry like dogs cause you are forced to pay for insurance, it hurts you to be forced to help your own felow countrymen very often veterans of wars, and you point out the same thiefs you obade otherwhise (insurance corp, chem corp medical industry Zionist you name it) now..but you were quiet for ages..same thiefs doing the same crime diferent method and you still dont mind go for war abroad..its a shame when tax money founds abortion, and you cry...but to kill the same children in Iraq with your overtaxed money is fighting for freedom.

The two things are mutually exclusive, meaning they do not have any connection. You have no more idea of the contents of the health care bill than we do, and to say we have any kind of control over the government is silly because they run roughshod over most of the things we hold dear.

How dare you steal my money! You ask...THIEFS! you shout...and wish your money was used to found the venom injections that takes another human life in prison, centensed to death by the same thiefs you now hate.

You...ignorant poore americans.

No, I don't want the Federal government taking my money. Any of it directly.

Why should I? What about you? What about your country?

Again, why simply insult us rather than asking questions about things you obviously don't know, understand, or seem to have any desire to know about?

This whole thread seems a little too angry to be taken seriously.

Peace
KJ

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow...way to generalize. I for one think that there should be health insurance for all...I just do not want Uncle Sam in charge of it. Now, go generalize every American in some other corner.

Oh, and please edit your post. There are a few sentences that do not make sense. I for one have never breaded in my life.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You seem to have ALL Americans lumped into a little ball, don't you.
I also would assume you are not an American. That is alright. Just don't
call Americans stupid. There are just as many of us that live right here
in the US that don't care for war or killing of humans. The American
people didn't get us into any of the wars you are alluding to.
I am a Viet-Nam vet, and darn proud of it. However, it wasn't my war
mongering next door neighbor that sent me to that country. It was a
small handful of self proclaimed elites that sent me there. I didn't like
being in Nam during 3 tours, but I went anyway. And I would do it again
if my country asked me to.

Yes we passed a bill last night for health insurance. There are a lot of
folks who don't like it and the rest may. We will somehow get over this
and go on like Americans seem to be able and do.

Please don't call all 310 million of us any of your childish names. I
noticed you didn't have the almonds to state where you are from, or did
I miss something? Have the proverbial.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
We can see it on hollywood movies, the brave soldier saving his pal risking it all..the same guy today on the street, no legs no insurance not even a pal who cares for him, he is on his own now, he is lazy or weak or badluckier.
You...ignorant poore americans

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e260d83a19e.jpg[/atsimg]
Thats all I have to say.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I second this thread for me being awesome!

behold the inner machinations of a literary genius!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One should't confuse the PEOPLE with the Government. They are two separate entities. Sure their are Americans caught up in the illusion, believing the lies, but that's not the majority. You can say that of any country or group of people. Only the top 1% control the majority of the wealth in America, probably in every country. We, the average person around the World, need to band together and change the course of our World. End the violence. Feed the hungry. Care for the sick. Love our brother and sister human and love our Planet. Perhaps this Healthcare Bill is just another indicator of a Government that is not of the People, for the People, but is just plain for itself. The Government is a Corporation and like any large Corporation, is corrupt to the core. The Government is a bureaucracy and according to Max Weber, the main goal of a bureaucracy is it's own growth and survival. Doing what it's supposed to do, care for the people et cetera is secondary. The war's, they are at the behest of and for the Corporations. Greed rues the day. The tide is turning. I understand your anger. It's your anger and you have a right to it. Now release it and let it go. It's time for peace. Let the peace begin with you. GANDHI freed a nation by love and peace, so shall we free our Planet. We must realize that we are all ONE, not separate.
Peace and love to you and yours,
Namaste

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sure i admit, english is not my nativ language. I do my best..

I come from south america, living in Sweden since 30 years and know enough about american foreign politics to have an opinion.
This post is no diferent than when muslim or immigrant issues are discussed her on ATs, it is my generall view on the H C bill and how so many angry americans NOW are making noice when otherwhise are willing to do great harm and sacrifice for the country. Its a reflection on how now "they" are all thiefs and devils, but when sending troops to war the noice is not even close to what it is today. It is about double morality.
One would say it is a greater sacrifice going to and founding wars year after year than paying taxes for H C. And i do understand the HC bil is not what we think it is, many of the critics are clear on that, but still there are MANY of those who really are ofended by being forced to help the "lazy" its all over the net. It is to them i direct my anger.

Of course it is not intended to insult a population. To all of you i offer my apologies (spell?) SORRY no harm intended., to the others...you know what i think of you.

And about the people having any control over the gov i am missunderstood..its my english. If i wrote in Swedish you would not understand me ;-) I know WE cant control them, i just want to point out that we are speaking of the same people.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
You seem to have ALL Americans lumped into a little ball, don't you.
I also would assume you are not an American. That is alright. Just don't
call Americans stupid. There are just as many of us that live right here
in the US that don't care for war or killing of humans. The American
people didn't get us into any of the wars you are alluding to.
I am a Viet-Nam vet, and darn proud of it. However, it wasn't my war
mongering next door neighbor that sent me to that country. It was a
small handful of self proclaimed elites that sent me there. I didn't like
being in Nam during 3 tours, but I went anyway. And I would do it again
if my country asked me to.

Yes we passed a bill last night for health insurance. There are a lot of
folks who don't like it and the rest may. We will somehow get over this
and go on like Americans seem to be able and do.

Please don't call all 310 million of us any of your childish names. I
noticed you didn't have the almonds to state where you are from, or did
I miss something? Have the proverbial.

You see, this is what i dont understand; how can you be proud of being sent to war? The things you must have done? How can you say you would do it again?
I also do not wish to insult you -god you would eat me alive- no irony there, honest. I just dont get it..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Vets do have fee healthcare, though a shameful, crappy version of it.

As for the "lazy", well there is a difference between giving someone a hand when they are down, and subsidizing their entire life. My own opinion is that people should help their family members, friends and neighbors when the chips are down, not the government mandating that you help them. If you;'ve been a jerk all your life and upset all the people around you (family, friends and neighbors) and you fall on hard times and no one is their to help you, well you made your bed, sleep in it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

you are just angry because your turban wearing buddies are getting slaughtered as they fight their jihad against our superior troops. and then you cry like a woman when civilians are killed yet your buddies strap bombs to women, children and the mentally handicap.

loosen your turban so you can think straight.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Nice. If Americans didn't do their duty and go to war when neccesary, you'd be living in a very different Europe right now, wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No, I don't want the Federal government taking my money. Any of it directly.

Why should I? What about you? What about your country?

Again, why simply insult us rather than asking questions about things you obviously don't know, understand, or seem to have any desire to know about?

This whole thread seems a little too angry to be taken seriously.

Peace
KJ

Peace to you too.
I am ok with gov using tax to asure health, as i understand many in the US are too. In my country we do this, crime is much lower and so on and yes in some cases it works like crap. But it is BETTER.

I admit i am angry, i have been reading about this all night. "serenity now"

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Vets do have fee healthcare, though a shameful, crappy version of it.

As for the "lazy", well there is a difference between giving someone a hand when they are down, and subsidizing their entire life. My own opinion is that people should help their family members, friends and neighbors when the chips are down, not the government mandating that you help them. If you;'ve been a jerk all your life and upset all the people around you (family, friends and neighbors) and you fall on hard times and no one is their to help you, well you made your bed, sleep in it.

Its like saying we feed the children in Africa but not enough so they die anyway..and finding that being a good solution.

In your world ALL are guilty to the situation they put them selfs into? Arent there millions of ways to go under? Ways you can absolutly not control, like being out of work because "they" stolel all money? remember we are not only speaking of mature bastards here, there are children born without any insurance..they pay for what daddy did, drugs or what else.

For you and the other respectfull posters i wish you read what is being said in some of the posts here. I am now being called turban bla blah just for having an opinion on wars.

Ps/ Indianajoe77: regarding europe and american intervention we are many aware of WHO profit and WHO founded the nazists. It started in the US and the Z made a looot of money, they got a lot of power..you should know that.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

And this is why America is #1
our backs are not yet broken like your people's are
your knees are skinned from kneeling for generations to your government and inbred nobalty.

We will NOT kneel...EVER!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
reply to post by gusan

you are just angry because your turban wearing buddies are getting slaughtered as they fight their jihad against our superior troops. and then you cry like a woman when civilians are killed yet your buddies strap bombs to women, children and the mentally handicap.

loosen your turban so you can think straight.

You must be joking.
first; its THEIR country, YOU are the invasor.
second; YOU were fooled again to believe they were your enemy
third; it is required of a population to be as "modified" as you to keep the machinery going. YOU are a BIG part of the problem.

Too all good men and women, turban or not i wish you all PEACE and ask for forgivness if i insulted you in particular.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
reply to post by gusan

And this is why America is #1
our backs are not yet broken like your people's are
your knees are skinned from kneeling for generations to your government and inbred nobalty.

We will NOT kneel...EVER!

NOW, LOL!
Tell it to the gov that just passed the bill! The USa might be strong in armyforce, proud of many many things just lika ALL humans are all over the world (some are proud cowboys) but its population is one of many living under total control, wether you like it or not, my masters are your masters..i just wont go to war for their sake like many of you do.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
gusan:

Let me try to explain again what I was saying. I was only equating
the war with this health care bill in the sense that the average Joe
or Jane in America does NOT have much choice about such subjects.
It is all decided by a few power starved dingbats in Washington.

Yes I did say I was proud to serve America in the armed forces and
would do it again. I simply meant that I would definitely carry a gun
again if it means I am protecting my so-called freedoms.

I apologize if I offended you. But I don't apologize for being American.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Ahh, see now we get to it. Everything is a Zionist conspiracy, of course! lol.

And, its not "like saying we feed the children in Africa but not enough so they die anyway..and finding that being a good solution". Its more like teach the children in Africa to feed themselves, and they will never go hungry.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Well then a little fact check for you why did the Nazi party form in Germany? Could it have been the depression that was happening at the time? The world stands on the threshold of that kind of event happening again. As for the US and wars well, never mind the mass grave left from the reign of Saddam Hussien he only killed political dissenters. The Taliban destroyed a set of ancient statue because they were "idols" and against the Koran's teachings. Great historical lost! Gotta keep the people ignorant you know! The real reason nothing was done in Iraq between the two wars was too many in the UN were making money on illegal dealings with Hussien. All those nice palaces built during the trade embargo by foreign companies....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join