It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchild is "on" again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I just read B G latest channelings and i must say its looking intressting once again. Please visit her site for further information from other dates other channelings.
I know we were many disipointed on the 14th of oct but let us not go into that issue again, it has been discussed allready.

"Feb 11th. 2010.
spiritual reality
back

Good evening to you. Is it ok to have a chat? … Now is a good time for me.

Welcome to you sister of ours.

Now that’s an unusual way to address me.

And yet it is appropriate and of our choosing. We are most excited with the outcome of the *healing which took place with you just a few of your days ago. Blockages were removed on a level that will leave you astounded at the degree in which we can now work with each other. Where would you care to begin?

Oh! Um … Well, I think I prefer to leave it with you. You say you can read our energy so I’d rather leave it in your capable hands.

So be it. We graciously accept. Consider if you will, all those who have arrived at a place within their being that serves well. Consider the notion that in a very short while, and we mean this on your earthly terms … your world as it is now shall no longer be. You ask of what changes are to occur? We wish to instill into the core of your Beings that you have been preparing for this change for long enough and your Beings have adjusted to a level that much now is ready to begin. There is an attitude amongst the Higherarchy that *dispels a feeling of upliftment amongst the various ranks of ‘our community’. There is an area aboard many ships that has those who have been waiting …. just like you … to be of utmost excitement. All is being brought out from its storage units and checked and double checked to ensure that nothing can be misused or misinterpreted .

Could you explain what is exactly in these storage units … I am imagining it is something far more important than your winter clothes!!

Within blocks of vast containers there are preservatives that enable certain treasures from planes of a Higher vibration to be kept in their perfect format. These ‘preservatives’ allow us to maintain energies from other vibrations and present them in their Truest form. It is a delicate operation to bring these valuable assets into the openness of even one of our motherships. So precious are they in their form of glory.

I keep feeling that I am not talking to an energy that is actually on the ship right now …

www.blossomgoodchild.com...
Go to federation of light and channelings after 14th...

Here we go again!

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Off to the hoax forum you go.

Sorry but Blossom is a waste of space.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Blossom Godchild has been debunked how many times? She is a fraud, and a flake. They actually invited her on a local radio show here in the last year simply to make fun of her, and she was oblivious to the fact that she was being made a public fool of on the air. She just kept rambling on, and agreed to come back on the show for seconds.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Urgh, mind numbing stupidity..

B Goodchild, really?

People still entertain this idea? Now this isn't to say that some people don't really channel ET's or Extra Dimensional Beings, however, she most certainly does not.

Off to the hoax forum..

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
I just read B G latest channelings and i must say its looking intressting once again...

Okay. I just read them, too...

...now can you explain to me why exactly I should find this channeling any more interesting or believable than the other drivel Ms. Goodchild has spouted?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

YOU dont have to, i never told anyone to think this or that...so why do you ask me? You have a mind of your own wich i respect 100%.

I should have wrote "I just read B G latest channelings and i must say "I FIND IT" looking intressting once again"

I find it intresting thats not saying i believe every word she sais..i do find her very intressting, and at leat she has a good message even if her purpose is to profit from this all. I rather like one profiting from this kind of stuff than from selling guns or bibles.
But once again that is MY view on this when i gather more and more information on what is going on with this world..EQ UFOs Sunflares pictures of UFO near the sun and so on
Hey! Its just an opinion maaaan. Harmless opinion! No need to get angry.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by gusan]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My opinion on the Oct 14 situation and my opinion on Blossom is irrelevant.

But what do we know? Do we know it all? Are we gods? Can we pretend to know why things happen and the powers at work in our lifetimes?

All we can do is live our lives, learn from them and try to find a way to be a little more loving everyday.

If you don't like Blossom's work or channeling in general then that is absolutely your choice and I see no problem with that.

But why the need to ridicule?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Agree on that 100%!

Besides if we take her smashed credibility aside there is a lot of information on those letters. That information I think is really really intressting when looking at earth lately.
Last time she did make a LOT of noice everywere on the 14th oct, this is why i thought it was a good idea to discuss it here on ats..ats is incomlete without all this new information from recent channelings....I THINK.

Regards

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

The Oct 14 event assured that only those who are ready for the info will take it in.

We're all on different paths, evolving at different rates and reacting to information in different ways - hey, that's what makes us human right!

I think it is important to have doubters as well as believers.

Some need to SEE things in order to believe them, some need to FEEL things in order to believe, others just KNOW.

Thanks for the link anyway mate, I found the new information quite interesting and as you said, for some at least, it's important.

The variety of info on here is what makes ATS great anyway right!!

EDIT TO ADD: Just noticed, to have this in the Hoax Section is a bit much from ATS. A photo-shopped UFO is a hoax...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by srsen]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
reply to post by srsen

Agree on that 100%!

Besides if we take her smashed credibility aside there is a lot of information on those letters. That information I think is really really intressting when looking at earth lately.
Last time she did make a LOT of noice everywere on the 14th oct, this is why i thought it was a good idea to discuss it here on ats..ats is incomlete without all this new information from recent channelings....I THINK.

Regards

Cmon, atleast believe in the charlatans that haven't been exposed as complete frauds.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I would suggest that people do not give this woman any of there time, as with many of these Channeler types she is either a compulsivee liar or very delusional. Its Alex Collier all over again. The same rubbish just gets rehashed into a diffrent format.

I am all for the pursuit of truth but we cant let our need for truth let us believe everything we hear/read.

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

A complete fraud? Maybe just an honest mistake.

As i understand it, (and i assume, hopefully correctly, your referring to Oct 14) some information was received, it was passed on.

(Also, before someone accuses me of being a Blossom Goodchild fanboy, tonight was the first time i've read Blossom Goodchild's channelings outside of a thread on ATS regarding Oct 14
)

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
reply to post by hippomchippo

A complete fraud? Maybe just an honest mistake.

As i understand it, (and i assume, hopefully correctly, your referring to Oct 14) some information was received, it was passed on.

(Also, before someone accuses me of being a Blossom Goodchild fanboy, tonight was the first time i've read Blossom Goodchild's channelings outside of a thread on ATS regarding Oct 14
)

If it was an honest mistake, why not refund all the money that has been donated to her in hopes of a disclosure? It's fraud.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Indeed. I think many people could do worse than to take this stance. Simply because it seems ridiculous to one person, does not give them the right to ridicule and post in topics such as this simply to do so.

I don't know what she said about october 14th, though I would be interested to know what makes people say she's a proven fraudster and has been debunked.

As for this message itself, i only read the extract here and i haven't a clue what it's talking about! There are a couple of things which are odd about the way it's written though - they stand out as a little suspicious to me. Did she spell hierarchy wrong or is that what they actually call themselves, does someone know? Anyway, as with so so many things on this forum, there is no way of knowing whether it's true or not. As someone said, true or not, her messages are good and so no real harm could come from believing, could it?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There might not be harm in believing it, but when you have to pay to listen to more, then it's becoming a nuisance, and should be debunked to save fellow ATSers money.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
If it was an honest mistake, why not refund all the money that has been donated to her in hopes of a disclosure? It's fraud.

If someone is blessed with the gift of voice - they make a living out of singing.

If someone is blessed with the gift of art - they make a living out of painting.

If someone is blessed athletically - they hope to make a living out of professional sports.

So similarly, if someone is blessed with the gift of intuitive/extra-sensory communication - they are within their rights to make some money out of it.

Let's not pretend we wouldn't do the same if we thought we had unique information which we thought could be of interest to others.

Originally posted by Tempest501
I am all for the pursuit of truth but we cant let our need for truth let us believe everything we hear/read.

Where do we decide what is valid and what is not? Honestly.

As i said previously, we're all on different paths, evolving at different rates and reacting to information in different ways.

We shouldn't let these subconscious personal biases interfere with what is considered valid and what isn't.

Honestly, we REALLY don't know how valid channeled info is or isn't, hence i think its healthy to use ALL sources available to build a balanced world view

[edit on 20-3-2010 by srsen]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think it's painfully obvious you're already intent on believing her, so please continue to do so, it won't cost me $29.95.
And also, if that singer or painter no showed an event, should they be paid for it? Because that is basically what Goodchild did.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Believing her and sending her money are two seperate things. Even if I believed every word she said without a shadow of a doubt, i wouldn't send her money. That is a little odd, you have to pay to read the whole message? As srsen said, if someone has a gift, they are entitled to live off of it; whether that should apply to something that is for the betterment of humanity, I am unsure.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
reply to post by srsen

I don't know what she said about october 14th, though I would be interested to know what makes people say she's a proven fraudster and has been debunked.

As far as i understand it, Blossom Goodchild received a channeled message regarding October 14 2008 (or was it 2009?) saying that a Galactic Light Federation mothership would appear in the skies above Earth.

There was ALOT of internet who-haa about it and when Oct 14 came and went Blossom Goodchild was left distraught that her info was incorrect, and her reputation was completely BLOWN to smitherines!

Originally posted by hippomchippo
There might not be harm in believing it, but when you have to pay to listen to more, then it's becoming a nuisance, and should be debunked to save fellow ATSers money.

I think it's painfully obvious you're already intent on believing her, so please continue to do so, it won't cost me $29.95.

I don't honestly 'believe' anyone. I just trust my intuition.

I have my own belief system and if some information arrives which fits into or expands upon this belief system then i take on board, so-to-speak, that one piece of information.

I read three channelings only (the most recent three) and it didn't cost me a cent.

I didn;t even see a section of the website asking for money. i know it is there, but it is up to the individual whether the click those links or not.

Me? I just took some interesting info and left it at that

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
Believing her and sending her money are two seperate things. Even if I believed every word she said without a shadow of a doubt, i wouldn't send her money. That is a little odd, you have to pay to read the whole message? As srsen said, if someone has a gift, they are entitled to live off of it; whether that should apply to something that is for the betterment of humanity, I am unsure.

Yes, but that ''gift'' has been shown to be false on more than one occasion, do you think we should be able to live off of false gifts that we lie about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join