It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great triangle pics !!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Anybody wanna bet that this aircraft is the property of the United States Air Force?

Anybody wanna bet it's an aircraft?

Actually, I suppose you have a good point there!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

G'day ladyinwaiting

I'm glad you appreciated the good humour which I intended for my reply

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

No tail section on any of these post Belgian Triangle (BT) sightings so
if an aircraft, the propulsion system should be like the BT.
So why not.
Reverse engineered German - Alien or straight from Tesla that
can go 300 miles per second now in America.
And what better way to hide the technology in a triangle when every
one thinks of saucers from outer space.
The Illuminati TC/CFR are so smart the triangle for saucer is up there
with the rest of their conspiracies.

Google: Greenville SC triangle ufo

[edit on 3/20/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, I'm leaning towards the idea that they are hoaxed as-well, mainly because we have 3 to 4 instances (that I can find) of an equally similar craft spotted in Greenville.
But, the fact still stands to me at least... there is something strange going on there.

Hoax or not, I'm not one to call it either way. My question is: What is the connection?
I don't remember the verdict on the other greenville photos.... but I'm gonna look into it.
May I ask what led you to your decision? (for curiosity sake)

Regards,
T-

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore

Originally posted by damwel
No slam intended but I think those pics look really fake. The lights are wrong for one thing and the edges looked too sharp for me.

I was just about to agree 100%, and then I copied the pictures, opened them w/ a image editor, kept one on the bottom, then reduced the transparency on the top one, and then overlaid the first one.

I did this because the triangle looked identical in size and look to me. Meaning I thought it was a shabby attempt at cut and paste. After doing the what I described, there is a shape or angle difference between the 2. Now I do know that doesn't mean it still isn't fake, but at least that aspect was cleared up for me. Real or not? IDK, but the edges are very sharp.... Something to think about - If more than 1 person got some pics, that would help the original cause of these images.

That is nothing an application like Bryce couldnt do in 20 seconds.

Create a basic primitive, and overlay it on still photos. You can have it at any angle/aspect within the 3d space of bryce.

Not saying this is one way or the other, and we've been there a million times, but it's no different than the chad drone images from a few years back - just less intricate.

[edit on 20/3/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Man, step out for a night on the town with the wife and....

Although the replys and whatever else you want to call it has been most informative and ,yet enteratining, as a fairly new person in the UFO arena-wanting to believe and all that nooby stuff-if you will.

That being said, I read almost every thread about UFO, look at every pic, every video and read almost every post-trying to learn more. Taken my mind down some dark roads (Human mutilations mostly come to mind).

But tonight, just a little bit ago, my son and I got out a telescope we got him for Christmas and tried it out [15 and a wanna be ATS member]. I had recently shown him a video that was taken with night vision that showed a triangular craft zipping from left to right in the sky.

So were looking around, not really having a lot of luck. Anyway, he made the comment that what would we do if we saw something like in that video-who would we report it to?

Asked him for meaning, he said to tell the Gov't so they can know about it and compare it to other info that might get reported. Like a big database of UFO reportings that when all put together might form more crediable sightings. I won't get into all of it.

Anyway, I come on tonight and see this thread. Again as a nooby. I have to ask. Do we have to slice and dice everything (sometimes writing something to get if deleted by mods)? To the point that people say they wouldn't post something here on ATS even if they have on captured Something on video/camera etc.

How about something more constructive, like ATS (if at all possible) start a database of all these sightings, photos, vidoes and on and on. As much as possible. Directions of travel, numbers of, colors, shapes, dates, times WITH the hope of maybe just maybe.... that piece of evidence that maybe appear fake or unsure JUST might be the missing key to a bigger puzzel that individually we may not see or understand.

Sorry so long. My two cents.

Oh, the OP. I think it looks like a Stelth Air Force bomber type, with the bomb doors open. The glow is the interior colored lighting-flying low. Night

[edit on 3/20/2010 by anon72]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong with these. The resolution? The sharpness of the triangles? I don't know, but they just look fake. Perhaps I'm wrong, but either way I really wish people would not keep making up UFO stories and faking pictures; it really does not help the case of the UFO believers and serves only to give credit to the skeptics.

Indeed - the resolution, the sharpness -- if I were to fake an image using an application capable of creating realistic 3d spaced objects, and I knew that the object itself would be far sharper than believable, I'd apply a slight gaussian blur to it, in order to render the entire image in a natural uniform manner.

And it is exactly what I think was done, at least when I look at the images, it is the first thought that comes to mind regardless of the content of the images. They've been tampered with for some reason.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
I am so tired of you dissinfo GOOFS

LMAO

logic and critical thinking make us are disinfo goofs innit right!

A black triangle. I saw one. It was black, and shaped like a triangle. Unlike those round, yellow triangles.....

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Snap - Can I borrow your temper and calmness in future?!!

It would save me from a stroke I am sure of it.

(meaning well said, us disinfo goofs thank you!!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

G'day telemetry

I jumped to the conclusions those pic's are fakes very quickly based on the flat, 2 dimensional appearance of the objects. However, I then tried to "temper" my quick conclusion by.....

Reading the reports a few times over.....

Looking at the shape..... from which I then determined the shape of the objects did not make sense, e.g......

- Lack of cockpit

- non-aerodynamic

Reading all the available material regarding CGI tools, skills levels required to make such pic's, etc...

Then I became happy enough that my 1st instincts were correct.

It seems to me that people are seeing something "black & triangular" out there.

However, I have no idea what they are seeing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

We're actually seeing flying fake photographs -- they're real but the objects are not airplanes -- literally flying fake photographs of black triangles.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

We're actually seeing flying fake photographs -- they're real but the objects are not airplanes -- literally flying fake photographs of black triangles.

G'day drew hempel

That could do it !

BTW..... did you every write a full report of your triangle sighting?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by jaden_x
how come no mention of things like Original image, or Meta data?

In this case there is no need for them - it's a fake.

Feel free to play the believers game though and divert precious time and effort away from proper pursuits.

Like continually posting the same conclusion over and over in a thread that you've already moved on from?

Weird...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well I did to some UFO center -- not sure which -- this one for my state has over a dozen triangle sightings -- I'm guessing that maybe half of them are just that triangle satellite.

www.nuforc.org...

8/29/09 21:15 Faribault MN Triangle 40 seconds 5 orange lights in a V shape in the sky moving slowly south for 40 seconds then it sped up & disappeared. 12/12/09

7/6/09 00:47 Saint Paul MN Triangle ):47 twin cities triangle - july 6, 09 8/5/09

7/4/09 23:59 Chisago City MN Triangle 15 mins perfect triangle of moving orange lights in Minnesota 8/5/09

Here's a featured HOT TUB sighting of a triangle craft:

www.ufoevidence.org...

I am much more open-minded and enlightened than my 'ex', but even he felt somehow as if there was something extra-sensory about our experience that night.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by drew hempel]

[edit on 20-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting stuff...

I think, if anyone is convinced it's "that simple to fake".. then come do it, fake one and show us all exactly how it's done. I've no doubt it could be, but saying so and then not actually showing, "how easy it is", replicate this pic, almost exactly seems a little less than candid?

See this is what i was trying to draw out on the thread about the "Bald eagle pictures", where most are happy to say. "oh it's real"..

Me i know i have seen a very good paining of a bald eagle in exactly the same *pose* somewhere before. Ergo i am of a mind someone might well have used that as the basis of a hoax. Why? well a series of syndicated photo's , with possible world wide use, are worth a fair few bob or two to a photographer. However, we all know , with 100% certainty that both baled eagles and starlings actually exist. Therefore, we accept that someone might well have taken a series of photos of one killing the other.

I've a mind that, these particular pics are, probably, fake. However, I'm not sure if we are close to a point where, it doesn't matter what you take with a camera, it can be claimed and, at times, be shown how easily it would be to *fake it*.

You can flip it another way. Look humans in 2010, everyone has a digital camera and you can easily fake pics on them, so we can, effectively, fly around with, pretty much, impunity.No matter how clear a shot anyone takes, a huge rump of the populace will, simply say, it's a fake anyway.

I mean, did the photographer deliberately say it was *an aircraft*, not a UFO, in order to see the pictures taken as genuine and others to say. "it's a UFO"?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

www.mnmufon.org...

They were clearly 2 hovering triangular shaped objects (witness #2 described as approx. 1/2 way in size between a small and a large plane). The objects then rotated towards the N. W. and glided away at a casual speed (towards Lakeville). The trees obscured their vision of the UFO's at a point after they headed N. W. The witnesses noted that the UFOs did not resemble any aircraft as they had no wings. They also moved in a manner unlike ordinary aicraft. They were also certain the UFO's were not helicopters. The UFO's made no noise at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This looks incredible. If you image zoom and look closely, you could see that there is a change in degree of the craft. Great find!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I hear you! and tell you the truth its geting to the point where nearly every photo posted in ATS UFO section is pronounced a hoax without good evidence presented to claim so.

I hate to think how many photo's have been called a hoax when in fact they were the real deal, and before you sceptics jump on me I am not saying those photo's are real or not.

Until there is absolute evidence to prove they are a hoax then I am still interested in them.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
U.F.O. by definition does not equate to space aliens, guys.

Those photos could be very real images of a secret or lesser known military aircraft.

I'm not so sure this is a hoax because the images are clear...which is what most skeptics always demand.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
U.F.O. by definition does not equate to space aliens, guys.

Those photos could be very real images of a secret or lesser known military aircraft.

I'm not so sure this is a hoax because the images are clear...which is what most skeptics always demand.

- Lee

Spot On!!

It well could be Military

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join