It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have been visited! The truth is leaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good day ATS, the truth is starting to leak! Very credible people are coming out and saying we have indeed been visited,this is one of them, enjoy

www.youtube.com...

Wow, this is really cool
What do you guys think of this? Do you agree with me, that he is credible? If so when do you believe disclosure is? And do you agree with him that it will be "ho hum"? Because I don't I think it will be panic!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is very fascinating.............. OLD, but fascinating never the less. I'm taking it you've only heard this interview recently? I think it was possibly (probable) posted in here already at least once, but fairly recently, as in a few months ago. Probably before that even. It's good though.

Edit to add, yes I think he would qualify as credible. I hope.

[edit on 3/17/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

could you tell me what he says because I don't wanna wake anyone up with the laptop at 5am!

please

thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

could you tell me what he says because I don't wanna wake anyone up with the laptop at 5am!

please

thanks

'
I don't know where you live but it is one in the morning here. He basicaly just says we have been visited and he's the sixth person to walk on the moon!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

"We've been visited, I know people that talk about these things in the corridors of power. Roswell happened. Well, I haven't personally seen anything but I've been told by others that Aliens and their tech is well known in the upper echelons of Government. Disclosure will happen soon (this is in 2008). Again I have no proof other than my word but believe me[/b[ it's real".

I think that just about sums this up.

Oh and it was on Kerrang Radio (a heavy metal music station in Britain).

-m0r

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Edgar Mitchell interview backing off statements made on Karrang

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A search for Edgar Mitchell on ATS will bring much...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So this is what astronauts do when they are not flying anymore...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Interesting video, S & F!

Personally, I think the guy seems pretty credible. His story sounds pretty legit, he doesn't over-do it TOO MUCH.

Although this is video does sound credible, I still don't think we will be seeing disclosure anytime soon. For the soul purpose that there is still no solid evidence (by Government and skeptic standards, of course).

Let's assume that the Government know's full well about Alien life and visitation, and let's assume that the Government has aquired some of their technology (weither that be through trade or taking without permission), now why would they want to tell the world's population, ''Hey everyone! guess what, Aliens do exist and we have got some of their stuff. Your so lucky they we are generous and caring that we are going to share it with all of you to play with!''

No way in hell are they going to do this.

If there is one thing men with power want, it is more power. It's just the way things are.

The only way we are going to be seeing diclosure anytime soon is if Alien's pull the whole ''Independence Day'' shenanigan and park their big ol' space ships over our major cities. Only then will we see disclosure.

I know it sounds rough and I don't like it either but, this is probably how it works im afraid.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

what did kerrang say???, bit unusual for a rock station

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
People like him are going on record stating the Truth, and nobody believes him. It's like our society is being sucked into a logical black hole of ignorance and denial. Aliens are real, they are everywhere, and some of them want to kill every one of us so they can have our precious metals and water.

Keep a shotgun by your headboards people. Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have heard that interview before. For the non-believers, its just like nothing happened, that he never said it.

He is a former astronaut, one of only a few people who have walked on the moon, been through training that most people could never get close to dealing with and yet his words get taken for nothing.

Far as I am concerned when someone like that makes such a statement, disclosure has occurred.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is the type of thing that always shocks me

why are the media not putting this as a headline story!
The sixth person to walk on the moon!

Highly creditable person

Surely for the sake of a top headline the varius media outlets would normally jump on something like this

Even If it was only for the sake of ridicule.
but we read or hear nothing

Makes me wonder.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

Yes unless they magically stop being greedy and change their ways, they will not give up their power. And power is knowing what other people do not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join