It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I nearly astral Projected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey ATS People, It's bin like 5 Months since i Made a Thread, I've been busy mainly looking for a job and Kind of working out

Anyway I just wanted to share something with all of you, hopefully someone can help me out.

Right i checked out that Astral Projection Guide on here a while back now, i tried to do it that night when i read it but i failed, did it for a couple more days still didn't manage it.

I gave up.

Then about 2 weeks ago i started looking into doing it again because it seems really interesting that you can go places and other dimensions well so people say so i really do want to try it out for myself.

I've been stopping over my granddads recently Helping him out and stuff, so every night i stopped there i tried to do it, didn't manage to do it, but one night i was so dam close i could tell i was nearly at the peak of projecting.

What happend was i did all the basic stuff relax,
imagine going down some stairs,

When i did that the high pitch tone kicked in then i started to feel the vibrations which to be honest freaks me out every time but i new i was nearly there, waiting........ then i was like thinking to myself whats the point its bin 10-20 minutes nothings happening, but i still waited for a bit, i was about to nod off, i think i did fall to sleep.

I Woke my mind back up and all of my body was paralyzed, it was freaky sh*t i thought i was astral projecting at that time, but i could tell i wasnt, so i tried to focus on moving my astral hand but nothing happened.

So here is my question..... every time i go for it i always get to the vibration stage, and wait for 20 minutes , my eyes are shut and i see the colors but i dont get to the point of projecting.

I'm 17 nearly 18 is age a problem? am i doing something wrong do i need to slowly fall asleep or something.

Also if this has happened to you, like always getting to this stage let me know, it's really doing my head in.

Thanks For reading this.
Peace out A-town

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

You are almost there, friend. I have been able to do this for a long time, but you said something about a high pitched tone in your ears...right? I think this is ELF.

Human Vulnerability
Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative. He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another. Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves. A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz . One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency. Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering that

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotious behaviour and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate. He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena. James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break and this raised the vibratory rate.

Total Population Control

The tone is being used to keep up down, and to prevent us from projecting astrally, that would mess up TPTB agenda. There are ways to block it, tin foil on the walls, for instance. You can also raise your frequency, do some research on that, and try again. Remember, they will do anything to keep you in the third dimension, for they cannot control you in other dimensions.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh Right....

I thought the high pitched noise was something to do with Pineal Gland ready to kick in, hmmm i dont know about putting tin foil on my wall.

But if thats the reason why then bad times for me, ill have to look into it

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Why is this post in the "Skunk Works " forum?

This is a "Paranormal" subject thread, please can some moderator move it there?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ive put it in skunk words because i didn't really know which area it would go into, and plus its just something i needed to get of my chest.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Understood.

When a moderator checks this thread he/she will perhaps move it then.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
hey mtaftm im 17 going on 18, and also workout and looking for a job. I have been trying to astral project but my experience with it was kinda strange. The thing is i usually stay up late listening to my music with the bass on at night and one time i just sat next on the floor with my head next to my bed. but i was concentrating heavily on my thoughts with the music (just imaging things to the sounds for like 30 minutes to 1 hr) and i started to feel like i was getting lifted, and my world was being warped, and i could feel like i was being 'released' and my body was getting sensations flowing all over ( probably just my nervous system) but then i got nervous and my heart started to pound in my throat and so i disconnected that, and opened my eyes, breaking the trance/obe. it was intense.

i also awoke with sleep paralysis multiple times before that and thought that i was being possesed in my sleep from a ghost, lol. i dont believe in ghost but then i do sort of, and i dont believe in the astral projection really anymore, since i really havent yet experienced it and dont reallly believe in paranormal things like i used to but thats because i got much logical. lol and yet i have so much more to study..

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
to be honest, i think the best thing anyone can do is just keep practicing astral projection, i'm going to have a go at it later, and if i fail i fail if i dont ill update this thread with either a big smiley face or a bad smiley face.

people tend to belive that if they see it they belive it and im getting that kind of feeling with astral projection.

hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

Download this file -> ASTRAL PROJECTION

Listen to this with HEADPHONES on.

You will hear a steady frequency created by beats on either side of your head, but it will sound like wind to you.

Listen to this while doing those same exercises. You will project!

The file is 30 minutes long, and you will need all 30 mins. You may even want to put it on repeat. Try the same exercises, try floating upwards. You will begin to project.

The file is designed for astral projection, and it works, when listened to with headphones. Much better than complete silence, it gets you going in the half wake/ half sleep mode. Sort of like a trance, you will stay just in that area, right where you want to be, be as relaxed as possible.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i will have a go at it as well, but not today maybe when i have free time next week.
thanks for the audio!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OdovacarDvilhelm

Cheers mate,
Ive tried binaural beats before, ill give this one a shot,
im gonna try it later, hope it works ill let you all know

peace out a town xD

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

Give that astral projection file a good go, it's always been one of my favorites.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
may i ask, what was your experience with it?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

Yeah that high pitch heard internally resonates as ultrasound which then ionizes your lower body chemicals thereby transducing into the brain as the rainbow vortex of spacetime travel. The younger you are the higher your life force electrochemical energy making it easier for you to transduce the electrochemical into electromagnetic. Just focus the rainbow vortex back into your lower body -- below and behind the navel and that will store up your energy so that real astral travel can occur. You can sit in full lotus yoga posture to maximize this energy transduction. Have fun and may the force be with you. Real astral travel is actually a rare feat but again since you're younger it will be easier and if you get afraid just focus on your I-thought -- repeat I-I-I to hold on to your sense of self and then the trip will continue on its own, only you'll be sure it is "you" doing the trip.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yaa.. i dont really believe in the transduces vortex etc?. where do you get this info?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

So you can't sit in full lotus? 20 minutes of full lotus = 4 hours of any other meditation:

springforestqigong.com... verified by the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic.

www.youtube.com...

Here's some real astral projection.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
actually every time i meditated usually was in the lotus position. i was just saying i dont really believe in some some ionizing effect in relation to age and astral projection. not to bash you in any way.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
oh john chang, lol that is the guy who can do pyrokinetics, or magic tricks.. sigh i want to believe it but where is the proof?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

The astral projection is powered by the electrochemical lower body energy but has to be transduced into electromagnetic energy -- aka chi or prana -- which is then transduced into shen or shakti - -the laser love energy of the pineal gland:

content.karger.com...

Harvard medical school documents this qi transmission externally -- astral projection-- in the west it's the difference between the ethereal body (electrochemical) and astral (electromagnetic).

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
hey thanks for the study posted! i will look into it.

what do you mean lower body energy? how does it get changed into chi? how is that verifiable?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by togetherwestand]

<<   2  3 >>

join