It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
know that the basis of all religions lies in Myths. The Annuki is just a new myth. So what we seem to have in the annuki is a modern myth that is being spread amongst the population by a variety of carriers. Most obvious is David Icke. The High keeper of the myth is Zachariah sitchen but he is not a scholar of repute.

We already seem to have the makings of a doctrine of evil based on the reptilians. We have strayed from the Atheist perspective but it is all good.

But this is not being hateful because I fully support the right of people to worship as they see fit. I merely prefer not to receive their gospels

Well no point in me talking to you, I have no respect for anyone that thinks the Bible is a fairytale.
I guess Egypt and Rome were all made up too.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exposing The Devil

Originally posted by riley

Again. Leprosy is NOT abinism. Leprosy is caused by a skin eating bacteria and does NOT change someone's genetics. Imo you just want to associate white skin with a disfiguring skin disease because it has an "ew" factor and you are using it to denograte whites.

Being Albino is a form of leprosy, Michelle Jackson's skin turned white because of leprosy.

There are 3 types of leprosy, the skin eating leprosy is just one.

It is likely Micheal Jackson a disorder called Vitiligo and possibly lupus. It is thought to be some sort of immnue disorder. en.wikipedia.org...

Leprosy is a disease you develop or aquire.. albinism is a congential condition you are born with and caucasions are not decended from someone who had vitilgo. Thats just silly.. are you going to say some asian races are decended from someone who had liver problems and so have yellowish skin? Thats the kind of logic you're using.

(meaning no offense to asians just using it as an example)

since you are so fond of wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...
There is no mention of it being a form of leprosy.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by riley]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The Anunnaki is an ancient Sumerian term which was given to the beings who came down to earth and pro-created (BARA) homo sapiens.

Anunnaki translates as “those who Anu sent from heaven to earth”

They were also called NEPHILIM meaning “To fall down to Earth, to land”

ELOHEEM in the bible meaning “These Beings”.

In ashuric/syriac (arabic) they are called Jabaariyn meaning “the mighty ones”

In Aramic (hebrew) Gibborim meaning “The Mighty or Majestic ones”

They are also called NETERU which is an Egyptian term for Anunnaki

Tiamat: Home

After colonizing Mars, The Anunnaki came to this planet then called KI, TAMTU, GAEA, TIAMAT. They broke up into two groups of 300 each. 300 Anunnaki went north west and set up TILMUN : the city of ENLIL, also called NIPPUR, or KADESH - The holy pace, for they could not live with Enki and his disagreeable ways, so they stayed in touch with supreme beings: The Etherians.

The Other 300 Anunnaki broke up into 7 tribes and ENQI ruled them all from his kingdom called NOD (NUD). First the ship crashed down in the Arabian sea and moved to Iraq, and set up a home away from home in order to mine and they called that place ERIDU. ENQI was the ruler of QI (earth), that was a title belonging to NUDDIMUD. He, Enki named the city after his name; hence the city of NOD (NUD). This city is the one that Cain of the bible went to. We asked the question : If Adam, Eve, and Cain were the only beings on the planet after Able’s death, then where the people of NOD come from? Enki is the son of Anu and brother of ENLIL: Nunamnir which is his name.

The Sumerians were the first to record the presence of the Anunnaki. These Anunnaki or Rizqians gave them advanced
information on the creation of the solar system and all the planets in and out of this solar system. They also taught them
how to build great cities, farming and how to build craft that fly in air. They had information about the solar system that scientist today are only now beginning to figure out.

The ancient Sumerians also had records of Primitive beings “lulu Amelu” who evoluted. They spoke of conflicts between the Anunnaki about the mining, which led to the breeding or cloning from these evoluted beings on earth with the Shaggies also known as Enkiduites who were beings covered in fur from other galaxies (your “Big Foot”); and then even the splicing of genes of one of the Anunnaki called NINTI to put a divine intellect in the beings called Adamites.

The Conflict

The 300 Anunnaki ruled by Enki were divided into 7 tribes, or 7 lands:

1. Sippar

2. Kish

3. Kutha

4. Shuruppak

5. Uruk

6. Isin

7. Eridu

And their capital was Nod. Remember that they original purpose here was to mine for gold. The Anunnaki that were mining the gold consisted of two groups; 3 tribes making up the higher classes ruled by the Elohim NUSKU, who bore the title Gabriel and 4 tribes making up the lower classes ruled by the Elohim Anunnaki KALKAL also called the Angelic being ARIEL.

After surveyors went out and surveyed Monodappa and Raphali, south Africa, and found out that there was a lot of gold there, The Anunnaki who were working in the mines did not want to work themselves. Instead they wanted to make a being to do their work for them. It was because of their royal birth and the laziness of these Anunnaki that the lower class, ruled by KALKAL, became dissatisfied and began to rebel against the higher class of Anunnaki, which in turn lead to a revolt led by KALKAL. By this time Anu had given his son ENLIL orders to go to QI as a Yahuwa (YAHWEH), to see the works that his brother ENQI was doing; only to find QI (Earth) in chaos.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdogg1

As for the brother with all the pictures, I don’t know why people don’t know that he is going to win these debates. All the ancients traditions from every spot on earth, tells us that Black people once ruled the world—which should be no surprise to anybody since they were first on earth.
How are you going to be the first and only people on earth for a long time, and not be in the damn yearbook, or the subject of the statutes and stories?

well as far back as i know, celts were white pagans. romans tried to take them over, and they were white too. vikings were white. britons white, gauls white.

i will say that there were many prominate black leaders, but they were not TOTALLY ONLY AND NEVER ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN black.

having a few people (4 roman emporers, some black vikings, and the obvious conquest of hispania)

where do you get this, all leaders of europe were black. to think they didnt exist at all in europe is obviously false. to think that they couldnt acheive power, is just naive.

but to claim that they were all black, is just as ignorant and wrong.

you can look at the people still living there and clearly see this.

www.stewartsynopsis.com...

[edit on 3/11/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Not at all. I have a religion don't forget . I just have the common good manners not to have it hijack a thread or ram it down people's throats. I would be horrified if my religion became the state religion as that is wrong.

Do not forget that I thought that you were an atheist. I believe that the greeks had myths. Do you literally believe that when the lighning occurs it is Jehova or Zeus that is angry?

I am now confused

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When you listen to Erikah Badu, George Clinton and Parlament Funk, Outkast, Andre 3000 they speak alot about this....they just have to mix it with music and lyris cuz they know you wouldn't hear it any other way, like now.

They also talk about Kemmet, which is the ancient name for Egypt the place of the original gold mines....

Question: Why do you think that religious people keep the traditon of rasing their hands and always looking up to the sky when speaking to God

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Exposing The Devil

Thank you so much. At least I can get back to the OP. Mind you we are going up some strange alleyways.

May your god go with you. In Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
When you listen to Erikah Badu, George Clinton and Parlament Funk, Outkast, Andre 3000 they speak alot about this....they just have to mix it with music and lyris cuz they know you wouldn't hear it any other way, like now.

They also talk about Kemmet, which is the ancient name for Egypt the place of the original gold mines....

Question: Why do you think that religious people keep the traditon of rasing their hands and always looking up to the sky when speaking to God

since when does erikah badu become a quotable source? lol

because god came from the heavens? serious answer. what's yours?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

THe heavens...CORRECT

Lets' see...where are the heavens located

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

WOW

No I know that lightning and such are forms of the universe/nature....I'm not talking about the greek gods that were personifications of nature...

DUUUHHH

I was talking about the ruling class of physical flesh beings that genetically engineered mankind

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Wow, someone that actually knows history, and the non white-washed version of it.
Yes I agree with everything you said, the only reason they couldn't claim the Moores as white was because there was just way too much art, artifacts and witnesses for them to be white-washed.
They actually had a hard time white-washing Europe, they couldn't get rid of everything.
The Moores did rule Africa and lived there, but you should look it up, they are not actually related to Africans in bloodline, the Africans are Hammites, the Moores are Hebrew Israelites. You can take a look at the images I posted you will notice a lot of coat of arms with the Shield of David.
The Moores were actually Islamic, but were practicing Israelite laws/customs on the low because as you know, they were first brought into Islam by force, thoses who refused were killed, later on after they broke free of Arab ruler-ship, most of them just went back to their Israelite customs.

Also if your interested check out www.youtube.com...
and www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

You are sorry that I feel what way? I love all mankind and anything else that is out there...

Sorry that you feel that I don't, only because i'm discussing African history.

A little argumentative are we? I am only sorry because I think God is a good thing. Nothing to do with your African history. Big surprise - everything ain't gonna be about your blackness.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

THe heavens...CORRECT

Lets' see...where are the heavens located

really? im not a child, so stop being condescending to me. are you going to say that god is an alien or what?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

"DUUUHHH

I was talking about the ruling class of physical flesh beings that genetically engineered mankind "

Sorry I got it wrong. I do not believe in evolution. Man and ape had a common ancestor...

Would the black ufo/Contactee experience be a fascinating OP? It is true that George Clinton and Bootsy both clain to have seen a UFO than shone a beam of light down onto the road as they were driving one night. The song "flashlight" celebrates that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Don't be so offended.

I asked where is heaven located because if you believe the bible, as I do, then you should take a look at it while understanding that the Sumerians were in an ancient time period and did not use modern words as we do today.
So lets explore the location of heaven:

In the bible the angels/god were often seen as coming through the clouds, going back up behind the clouds, traveling on clouds and so forth. Either you thinkk that clouds themselves provide transportation or these being s were in a vessel that was air borne.

When you think of heaven, is a just an imaginary place that exists only in your mind full of your personal fantasies, a plce where all the dead go that sits behind the clouds or outer space.

I say outer space...Why?

ASk yourself when did god create the Milky way...you may say ' in the begining when god created the heavens and the Earth.' Cool...

So that would mean Heavens represent the solar sytem and anything else in the universe.

If someone travele to earth from another planet, they would be seen 'comng through the clouds', which is space travel.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

When i mentioned the singers and what they sing about, i did notlist them to be first hand eyewitness to creation....

sheeesh

I was just pointing out that more and more blacks are learning about this type of knowledge

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Err i think you got me mixed up with someone else. No biggie anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Don't be so offended.

ill try not to be.

you havent really shown me anything new when it comes to sumerians at all. i have had my own views about sumerians for a very long time, and prediluvian societies is really one of my hobbies in researching. sumerians being the first to reestablish colonies ontop of the old ruins. depictions of our solar system, space suits even are everywhere. they created the first of everything that we know of. (things in prehistory get lost in these arguments)

i know that a lot of very useful information has been lost, and even more suppressed.

you did show me a few things, once you stopped blaming me for slavery and claiming im a leper

i didnt know there were quite as many rulers of black origin, as i do now. I still dont believe that all of europe was completely ruled by blacks, it just seems like nonsense. i believe most people do know of the moorish invasion, not to the extent that history shows. i have known about this for a very long time.

you would have to be a complete idiot to think that blacks couldnt assume power in europe. i know they havent in quite some time (unless you count kofi annan as leader of un).

but what i found really unbelievable, was that native americans were hebrew?

didnt they cross the land bridge into the americas thousands of years before any of these religions even existed? i guess aliens did it.

the hard fact is, that unless something drastic happens, i believe that whites will continue to rule for a while. and whomever rules, writes the history.

belligerently assaulting people will never get them to see your side of any argument though. no matter how noble you think your cause is.

that being said, i have stated many times that i am not a racist, so i wouldnt care one if it was black or white leaders. they could be chinese for all i cared, as long as i got to live my life.

i would have never posted here if i didnt think i could learn something.

just please dont confuse me with a fundamentalist. i have stated many times in this thread also that i am agnostic. i dont know what to believe as far as where the gods come from, i just think they are real.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Tiger5

Myths?

So all the gods of the bible and the Greeks are just crazy...myths?

Lemme ask this, seriously..... Since the 'myth' of Et's sounds so crazy, where then do you feel angels were always traveling down throught the couds from?

A fairy tale place (that only exists when you die) or another planet?

How did you leave religion and yet still try to shove this Anunaki bull**** down our throats? This was Black Atheist vs Black Christian community. You are trolling your own threads for your agenda.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join