It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hello my fellow "Strange" ones! I posted a few times back a few months ago and have followed the thread faithfully but haven't had much to add to the discussion other than agreement and my very good wishes and hopes for all of you.

But I had to reply to your most recent post, TS. I have been so off for about a week and a half--that feeling of something coming has been so strong I couldn't think straight. Antsy, distracted, anxious--and for no reason that I can discover in my life. I'm in a really good place, actually--it's not personal circumstances causing this. I felt really antsy until this morning, and today I have felt somewhat more clear-headed, though still have that strange feeling...

What's even more interesting to me is that we had a small earthquake this morning, which I felt and which hardly ever happens in my part of the country--it was a record for us for the year, and the first I've ever felt. Interesting that I was feeling somewhat better when I woke up, not long before the quake happened. I still feel that sense of impending something or other, but the antsyness/anxiousness is much better.

I hope everyone is having a good day and would welcome your thoughts, if any...maybe I could feel the earthquake coming, small as it was.
edit on 13-10-2010 by CloudHidden because: derp

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I was sleeping during the time that you guys were talking about, so I can't tell you if I would have felt it.
Had to do the overnight again last night. I am very mellow lately, and things are rolling off my back in a way they haven't in years, maybe ever. It all stems from my personal revelations a few months back, so it is a wonderful thing. It does feel like things are picking up steam, though it doesn't worry me for a change.

Welcome back to posting in the thread CloudHidden. Good to hear from you. Remember, just because you might feel you have nothing to offer doesn't make that true.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hey, just a quickie to ask for some positive energy and thoughts/prayers sent to Antar. She was diagnosed with an ocular tumor and is awaiting an MRI to verify this. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
Hey, just a quickie to ask for some positive energy and thoughts/prayers sent to Antar. She was diagnosed with an ocular tumor and is awaiting an MRI to verify this. Thank you!

Ouch
*sends energy and hugs*

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Last night I saw a very very bright light in the air that moved in a strange way. There were no airplane blinking lights on it or anything... It was pretty interesting considering it did happen on the 13th...

I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the sky again tonight.

Today is freaking great. There is this feeling of renewal happening. I really enjoy it.

Please share your feelings in this moment, my fellow friends.

-SES

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
it seems that yesterday was plenty of ufos, as i read here and some newspapers... it was very weird, like they appeared when all the media was pointing here so they wouldn't get in the mainstream media in fully coverage. Weird if you ask me, Sol.
Here we didn't saw any because the sky was fully covered. The seasons are weird here this year, usually in October I start to wear my summer clothes (usually by the end of september), this year I've used them just a few days, and last wednesday rained!
I like cold but... not this much. I like it in winter and fall, not now! Also the rain dropped the flowers from the trees =(

I'm having some issues with college again... I can't believe this. My pattern teacher seems to hate me withut a reason and I've spent all this week talking with people on college to make her let me finish the course..... I'm pretty pissed off and I really don't want to hate her, but she's giving me a lot of reasons.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Very pretty avatar caggy

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I feel intense pressure as if the entire world is about to change drastically as it did in 2008 but on a much larger scale. A large shift is unfolding and I feel there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Heh. But maybe that is just my imagination and everything is going to be good. I really do hope this story has a happy ending.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Thank you! it's the Indigo Tribe logo, from the Green Lantern series. I loved those guys, and the logo represents one of the Laws of the universe: As above, so below.
GL haves a lot of symbolism, well, the 7 factions are so simmilar to the the 7 chakras, and their powers are related of the feelings of those (Red Lantern Corps: anger, Orange Lantern corp.. Larfleezee's corps: greed, Yellow Lantern corps: fear, Green Lantern Corps: willpower, blue lantern corps: hope, Star Sapphires (violet lanterns): love, Indigo Tribe: compasion). I love those comics, I like superheroes and Green Lantern Hal Jordan is one of my fav. characters of the life!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Alright, this thread is so big I can't remember if anyone posted anything about this, I think maybe someone has, but I found this website that talks about stuff that I suspect many people may laugh at or whatever, I'm still learning stuff though. This page addresses ascension symptoms and the author goes into some good detail about his or her experiences. It is an interesting read and I found it worth reading since it concerns many of the things we have been talking about in the thread. Anyway, here's the link: www.nibiruancouncil.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yo yo homie G's!!!

Very interesting day I must say... Maybe it was the fact I saw a bunch of really cute females today. That was a day brightener!!!

Other than that, tonight I am on a mission. I am dedicating tonight specially to the sky. Something is telling me to look up tonight, and I shall be doing that. Super stoked.

-SES

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Guys and Girls,

Okay what in this world is going on? Can you answer me that?

Reality is what exactly? You all have to be feeling this right now yeah? Such a Strange Feeling...

It's exciting but very very intense.

-SES

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes, things are heating up, we'll make it though regardless of what happens.

It wouldnt hurt to have some things ready to go though just in case things go sour for a few days, bottles of water...snacks...ect.

Pressure is rising, I have a fever suddenly today which is unusual. Just riding the waves my friend.

I once told a friend, if you can float then you have no fear of drowning, let go of those heavy feelings that make your heart solid and you will ride out this storm.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have been feeling uneasy for the better part of today....again.

I feel like these waves are coming and going at a much higher rate than I am used to. It is really giving my system, and my spirit a run for their money. While my illness is just about over, I still feel "sick." I just cannot shake this "fight or flight" feeling that I have. Right now I have an intense need to just "leave." I don't even know where I'd be going. I just want to drive until I cannot drive anymore.

Anybody have a spare couch and room for me and my small dog?

In all seriousness though, I'm about ready to just pack up some essentials and my dog and just leave, and wherever I land is where I land. I've always wanted to be like Caine from Kung-Fu. Something is pushing me toward a change, and as the good Capricorn that I am, I'm resisting.

I hope you are all well. Much love.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 17-10-2010 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I offered my couch to you some time before hahahaha, you can come whenever you want
I have the same feeling of getting my as* off this place... I just want to have enough money to buy a ticket and fly far away from this country for once... Let's hope I win the lotto tonight, then my next post would be from UK hahahaha
edit on 17-10-2010 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Travel up here to BC Canada

You can help me throw down sand bags when "The Big Quake" floods our coastline.

Exercise some local demons, have some beers, maybe swap flu's?

*cough cough blaahhhh*

Hopefully I can beat this one before it starts, Chewing down some medicinal mushrooms like mad.

-G

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Talk about some arfing synchronicity braddahz and sistahz....

I have also got the major urge to just leave and start walking. I really just want to get couple snacks, water, and my walking stick and just walk and be with nature. It feels right.

It is really picking up, these waves you speak of.

But yes, you just gotta go with it. Go with da flow, brah.

Exciting times.

-SES

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You guys are both so generous! If I had a valid passport and the travel money, I'd take you up on both of your offers. Cags, unfortunately, my Spanish is very rusty, so you'd have to help interpret for me if I came down.

Gradius, sandbagging actually sounds so fun, as much as it sounds weird. I like working with my hands, and when contributing to a greater cause, and using my body for something good, I dunno, it makes me feel really, really good. We'll see what happens in the next few months. I'm still sitting on the fence about what I want to do, but my money supply is slowly dwindling, and the jobs that I am doing now don't supplement much. It's a slow bleed.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

bah, that's not an excuse, I speak english and spanish and people loves "gringos" here. So, when you're coming? I have some beers too and since I live in a hole in the Andes, you don't need to throw any sandbags for the flood. You will grow iron nerves with the quakes instead! (I still remember Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater screaming like a girl on twitter when they came here like 2 weeks after the big quake in february xD "I'M NOT USED TO THIS, I'M FROM NY!!" hahahaha, and those were just aftershocks!)

Did I said that I also have beers on the fridge!
edit on 17-10-2010 by Caggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Got room for one more?

We havent had much quake experience up here, I could use a little training!

I'll build us some Yurts!

-G

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join