It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Excellently put Gradius. But to add to that, I feel I have been gaining in strength as I mentioned previously and I suspect some others among us still feel strong too.

Much love...

Yes I think you are correct.

We grow in power at the same rate in which the system grows in its ability to medicate and control.

I've especially noticed in my dreams that when a nightmare begins to take hold within the dream I feel myself forcing the possibility of what I want to experience instead of the being pulled helplessly through fear.

An example last night was I was dreaming I was in a field and as I turned around a thief was stealing my laptop from my car. I felt myself flare up "NO!" I instantly appeared in the car, drove after him but he was dissapearing into the shadows. Somehow or other I drove through the walls of the dream, found a group of lesser thieves playing cards and smashed them like rag dolls and took one to show me where the stolen goods are kept.

He took me to a large room filled with electronics and valubles and I could see my pack with the computer, grabbed it and went back to the car where the "Master Thief" was standing. This guy was moving shadows, and he carried 2 pistols which he began shooting my tires. The same thing happened I remember thinking to myself "NO!" and the tires inflated, This made the dude angry and he came at me shooting with his shadowy pistols and I dont want to get all cliche but this was like a scene from the matrix with dodging bullets a bit of kung fu and a palm to his chest with an explosion of confetti that was his bodily remains.

Now this might seem so silly, but I noticed something from this dream, we have all the power and it is growing.

In the past I would have been so helpless in that dream or I would have been shot.

The potency of the human race, I believe, is increasing.

-G
edit on 8-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was trying to read this Thread, it was started many months before I was a member here, although I have been an active reader of ATS for several years now.

I really tried to read on it and I even went as far as to the time when the Gulf Oil Spill happened (04/20/10). Then I had to stop, it is quite obvious that most of what people were feeling up to that moment is reflective in those earlier posts.

So being as I am disconnected from this post and jumping in here head-first I guess I could inquire as to the condition of the OP and the headaches. It would be the least I could do since this thread is about a connection of Spirit and our experiences when we are too abundantly connected. It seems an odd thought that pain should have anything to do with Spirit but given the fact we have been so "disconnected" as a whole I cannot imagine the experience could be without some pain and discomfort.

For the life of me I haven't been given the blessing of being able to talk to anyone in real-time because the chat feature just does not work for me. So my interaction since I joined ATS has been only via threads and my inclusion into those thoughts and Worlds. I like the sharing part. I have to admit though that I wish there were a space in which I could really connect to people here on ATS. To be perfectly honest, it seems that I remember screen-names of those who are annoying more than I remember those to whom I feel connected with; days to weeks to years worth of written thoughts but no engagements sort of clouds that part of my memory.

So, for what it is worth, this thread seemed like a good space to exercise my thoughts for the moment. Funny how I suddenly feel like I am on an Island and I am about ready to try and discover the natives! LOL I miss engaging people, I think this is why I scare most folks in public because I overwhelm them as I make up for that absence.

I also want to say I am so pleased there are so many people of Empathy and so many are tuning in even if the messages are elusive and just within reach making the effects like a long drawn out trip. Hope everyone is gaining more sleep and finding rest in their World. Hope even the biggest dramas seem minuscule to the Big Picture so we can shrug them off casually. Hope everyone has a sanctuary where they may seek solace and safety. Blessings, your friend Ron (yeah even the annoying ones out there) LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes, question? I get short 'psychic' headaches occasionally.. wtf are they? lol

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the thread Greensage. I understand your not wanting to read the messages during the oil spill era as it were, but to fully understand the changes everyone has gone through and is still going through, you should read the last month or two worth as well. I know it seems daunting, but you might find info there that, resonates with you. SOMETHING brought you to this thread, right?

We are all still having issues, still growing and changing, and facing setbacks, etc. We are all still here for each other, and supportive of each other. It is always nice to welcome someone new, like Gradius M who has been a wonderful addition to the thread recently.

What changes do you see in the world recently? In your own life? In yourself? What do you see or feel happening in the future?

Ceri

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Tragic, I swear I was a day away from messaging you and asking what was going on. Your light is greatly missed, but I completely understand your life taking precedence. So happy you are still with us and hanging in there. Love you sweetie!

Ceri

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey all.

Wow I am back in full force! I found a tibetian quartz crystal that I had lost in my house a few months back. It is a very powerful object. I also have some really awesome gemstones. They definitely emit power. It's really cool and invigorating.

Other than that, its the weekend! Yay! Everyone, have fun and act as if this is the last day on earth!

-SES

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hollo all, I haven't had time to post... my apologies...

I had this weird dream yesterday while I was taking a nap. I was flying over a city with a camcorder, making a "documental" about how the earth looked from the sky (it seems I was the only one who was able to fly) and sddenly, a weird force pulled me down, into a spiral staircase that was only popping from the ground (maybe leading to a basement). I laughed like mad, and turned the lcd screen to me and tell that the magnetism of that spot was so damn high I was unable to fly again!. I walked out the staircase, and there was a SUV parked there (it was a very big house, the stairscase was in the yard and the SUV was parked on what seemed to be a parking of the house). There was a couple doing "things" inside of the SUV, and the girl came out arranging her clothes, looked like a schoolgirl. She yelled at me because I was in her property, and suddenly, a big load of black helicopters appeared over us.
They took us under arrest. Then In the second scene I'm on an examining couch, covered with a sheet, tied with two belts and heavy chains. The girls is in another couch but not tied. I try to free myself from the belts and the girl says "you have been here for 9 years... already". I fought with the ties, and see that the lockpad that tied the upper chain had the key sticked on it (the guys weren't so smart as it seems hahaha), and I manage to free one hand and get the key to open the lock. The dream was so vivid I was able to feel I was imprisioned, for real!. Well, I manage to escape from this sanatory or prision, the girl was with me. She said that this guys did perform a lot of tests on me, but they haven't discovered yet why I was able to fly. The dream became lucid, in a weird (for me) way, because I said: I know this is a lucid dream, but I don't care. I need to investigate WHO did this to me. It's sorta funny. And I followed the storyline...
I went away from there flying, and a lot of black helicopters were chasing me, but I was incredible fast, I lost them. Then I've arrieved to my other grandmother's house (my father's mom) and asked her for shelter. The house was completely different as it was the last time I visited her (well, that was like 20 years ago), fully covered in old green velvet. Weird thing is there was my grandmother and also a grandfather (I didn't meet my grandfather, he died when my father was so little), wearing 1900's clothes, my grandmother was wearing a tiny hat with feathers and pearls, lots of pearls. She offered me some tea, and then some friends arrieved. The friends of my grandparents were also wearing 1900 clothes and pearls, even the male ones. There was also a small xmass tree, a plastic white one with green and blue ornaments. I felt like a weirdo!. I was able to hear the buzzing of the hovering helicopters over the house, and I was waiting for them to go away to keep my investigation going...
...And I woke up with the phone... wrong number btw
That was one of those dreams you want to replay and continue! I really need to know the end of it! who were the (/&/&/ wo did that to me!!?

Ok, that was the dream... It's so freaking late here because we changed to summer time and wow, 5 AM already! =_=... and I need to go to my father's house to... day for a bbq he invited me =s, that's going to be crazy stuff, I'm going to meet my brothers =s... I don't know if they know I am their sister or even if they know they have a sister!...
I'm calm, but still, weird stuff.

Welcome back to everyone who came back and welcome to all the new people on our little looney bin!
I'll tell you all how everything goes in the bbq!

- Cags

edit on 10-10-2010 by Caggy because: spelling... and there's still some typos.. sorry =(

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

l too have been experiencing similar feelings as have been mentioned, two of my friends have too. lts so hard to explain. l was with a friend a couple of weeks ago, we were sitting on the beach, the air was weird, almost as if we were in a large dome, for as far as the eye could see. We heard some men talking but couldnt work out where the sound was coming from. There were very few people about. After about 10mins we realised it was two guys in a small fishing boat over a mile away talking to each other. So not only did we feel like we were in some kind of dome but it seemed as if the voices we heard were rebounded off the sides, to us.
lm so glad that you mentioned Haarp because that is exactly what we both said. Also l have been getting a sound in my ears, the only way l can descibe it is like a frequency, my friend has it too. far worse than me. Also, l am not one for dreaming much, but just recently my dreams are so vivid and real, l feel like the dreams are realer than reality when l wake. something is going on, too many are feeling things. Some things seem completely out of sinc. Hope this helps. Peace starchild.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This may sound weird, but twice in the last week I have woken up thinking I heard a voice talking to me. The first time it sounded very distorted, like a very bad digital recording. Last night was the second time, but it sounded clearer. I even got up and turned on the light to see if I could see someone as it felt like someone was in my room or right outside the door. Since my son is 7, I thought maybe he had a bad dream and came into my room or something. But I didn't see anything. It's really weird, because usually if it was in my dream I'd remember that, but these times it didn't seem that way.

I'm pretty sure it sounded the same both times. It was definitely female. I don't want to say it was negative, but I sure wasn't getting a good feeling from it. I think I was aware of what was said at the time, but I can't recall any of it now.

Not sure what to make of it honestly, but figured I'd post it as it definitely gave me a strange feeling lol.

- Dredge

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Had an awesome dream last night in which I woke up from very happy.

It was very vivid and very awesome.

There was a raging party in this huge building complex. Everyone was having a great time. Some crazy things were happening and it was all very entertaining. I saw many people I knew from real life.

The party was also outside, and I was barefoot, so I stepped on broken glass. In the context of the dream it was not bad, and actually kind of funny because for the rest of the dream I hopped on one leg. I remember helping a guy sort out bottles and cans from the party, and it made me feel good. Lots of other cool stuff happened.

Great dream.

Today I am very peaceful and at ease. I seriously feel as if that party was real. In my mind it was.

-SES

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello my friends.

I'm still experiencing a small lingering cough that will just not go away, but for the most part, my body is back on the mend. I have felt very off for the past week, and this is besides the cold that I have had. I'm getting that anxious feeling again, and I really don't like it. It signals to me that there has been a major shift somewhere, and any major shift always keeps me on edge until it levels itself out. Maybe I'm just feeling the pain and sorrow of the people in Hungary, or maybe I'm feeling Mother Earth hurting because of all the poisons being dumped into her. I'm not sure. In any case, I'm just riding out these feelings once again.

Dredge, I know what you mean. I've been in a half asleep half awake state when I start to hear sinister laughing in my ears, kinda like the sounds that an Imp would make. I have determined that I was probably almost ready to have an OBE, and when I heard that, my body jumped and woke me up. I don't really think you should worry all that much. It could be indicative of the fact that perhaps you are starting to gain some momentum in your own spiritual journey and perhaps you are preparing yourself for a full blown OBE. Next time you hear the voice, just go with it. Try and communicate with it. As it is right now, I wouldn't worry too much. Please keep us updated if you hear it again.

Star, welcome to the thread. This is the perfect place to voice your concerns, and we'll all try to answer your questions the best we can. We're all in this journey together.

Much love to you all.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Welcome back,

I heard a theory recently that suggests virus is something created by the human body as a means in which to desolve portions of the physical body to dilute solid toxins that are held within it.

Sort of like powerwashing the inside of the body but on an extreme scale?

There is a lot of belief around the notion that our bodies are a reflection of the earth and there are others that say we are all reflections of eachother. I find it interesting that when thousands of people suffer and die as a result of a flood - the entire world seems to get sick as if they themselves are feeling an impact from an outside source.

Are we as a race; sharing the burden of eachothers experiences?

Something to think about for sure, but if this is the case it would mean that we are completely out of control.

All we can do is love, be kind and project as much positive out as possible when things are getting "Too dark"

Dredge, no need to fear the things that go bump in the night - regardless of what it could be just hold your ground and know your power as a human being. If it is a sentient being reaching out for you it could very well be a positive influence trying to make contact.

I think we are going to see a 'lot' of this occuring in the next few years in varying degrees.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Wow Gradius! What a powerful thought, powerful image that brings! It makes so much sense it is almost scary. I have been fighting an upper respiratory thing the last week and a half as well. I think that this is something else we should track here. Who is sick when, with what, and what is happening in the world at the same time? Hungary's poisoned, South Asia is getting flooded and rocked, etc. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Every post you make to this thread of ours is very insightful and always full of new ways of thinking.

I appreciate your presence here massively.

Once a side note, I got my new avatar up! It is a self portrait of me with my positive energy sword and Solar Dreamcatcher shield. I am also barefoot, so I can make direct contact with Mother Earth. YAY!

-SES

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Awesome new avatar

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hahaha now it's more obvious that you're a man, Sol xD. I want to draw something for me as well, but I just can't draw well on the pc without a graphic tablet and mine died on the earthquake =(!
Last night we finally did the paranormal and conspiracies twitcam, it was awesome. Even when whe did it by 12 AM (it lasted till 3 AM), we had 29 viewers all the time. And at first, we had a lot of trolls on the timeline, then the sme trolls turned back their trolling and ended very interesetd of this topics! we were so happy with that! It fixed my crappy day, I had a big fight here at home...
If we reached just one of those people, then I feel that my job was done well.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I had to post right now while this feeling is still with me.

Is anybody else feeling extremely anxious right at this very moment? I feel like the pressure around me is increasing at a huge rate from earlier in the day. I have a feeling that there is going to be some huge release of this pressure soon, but I'm not sure where in the world it is going to be. It's 4:42pm EST right now. If anybody else is feeling this way, please speak up...something's going down.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've been feeling "antsy" for about 5-6 hours now since about 4.30pm uk time.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am feeling "antsy" too... but due the rescue of the miners (every channel since this morning just talks about that, it's something BIG here). I hope everything is going to be fine, but still, there's something I don't like of the situation...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Okay yeah. I just got hit with a wave of ancyness.

ARGHY. It's not really a bad feelings, it just a feeling that I should be prepared.

Which I totally am. Don't really know what else to say. Today has some very ancy energy going around. I hope for something totally awesome to happen. Feels like I should look up. Maybe we should all keep an eye on the sky today and tonight.

-SES

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join