It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran May Be Working on Nuclear Warhead (Breaking News)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shieldedwolf

U.S. is using nuclear scare tactics to gain favour for a war against Iran, as they used scare tactics to get into Afghanistand and Iraq.

The IAEA isn't the US.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Of course there's going to be similarities with UN inspections. Who else would be doing the inspecting this time??..... humty-dumpty maybe???

Russia support sanctions and the IAEA are indicating the same as western intelligence, and there's a worthy opposition movement this time.

Didn't France veto a resolution on Iraq....

I'm sure there's lots of countries that have dabbled with components for a nuclear warhead that we may never know of (however small that component may be), and possibly Saddam Hussein did as well for a while.

where are the IAEA when these shells are left lying around?

Perhaps sitting on their collective asses like the UN in Lebanon.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Or how UN is quiet about Israel violations.

Funny how you forgot to mention that but used Lebanon instead.

Funny that.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Do they have dollars.... Ah~ Yes, then they have Nukes.... its that simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here's a better headline:

THE USA HAS NUKES! THE USA HAS USED NUKES ON ANOTHER COUNTRY!

This headline would at least be truthful and void of speculation, conjecture and vitriol filled propaganda.

Frankly, I believe the USA needs a little push back from the world. Better for them to settle down now as opposed to having a swarm of 9/11 events happening all over the country because the whole world has had just about enough of their foreign policy bullying.

I mean, no one is in Iran, there is no human intelligence coming out of Iran. there is American and Israeli speculation and payouts to other arab nations to get them to join in with the anti-Iran chanting sessions they are holding.

Whatever. I think Iran is a hard line Islamic country. I think they have all the right in the world to develop technologies that are extant elsewhere. Heck, I believe the Islamic nations are entitled to their Caliphate if they want it back.

Just leave Israel alone, and maintain your religious empire within the boundaries of your current borders. Done and done. If they get to expensive with the oil, we switch gears and go electric or hydrogen.

these silly power games are the result of narcissism in government officials on all sides. Such Hubris will only lead to someones undoing. I don't think it will be Iran's. More war is folly. period. We need less war and direct talks. Why doesn't the US have the guts to conduct direct talks. It's shameful and a horrid lack of statesmanship. Right back to the Bush days.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Big freakin' deal, gimme a break, Mr. Conspiracy therorist or Mr. Wooh Wooh. Did you know for as long as there was technology, this has been going on for decades.

Iran building a bomb, give it up. Write some thing interesting if you post something on a forum.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Given the US, and Israel [the IMPERIAL powers] administration behave like mindless power hungry nazi genocidal murderers IRAN BETTER HAVE nuke defences.

It may be the only way to STOP an invasion from taking place - when both sides have nuclear weapons.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Jinni]

exactly!

nukes are a good deterent...what sountry should have the right to stop another country from protecting itself?

america has them, russia has them, britain has them...many countries do..but according to the super powers iran cant?

the UN has no right

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Who really has the right to say Iran can not make and hold nuclear weapons. The geneva convention?? Yeah, because thats been followed to the later. After world war II all nukes were to be dissembled but we know that germany and the US kept and hide them. So why are we any better than another territory?

It should be mandatory for all able bodied country to have these weapons so they may defend themselves. Then we'd all be on the same playing field.

Iran has Israel and there 'Holier than thou' attitude looking for a fight. The US has completely surrounded then in the past 8 years, with this last incident in yemen we are fully surrounding all areas around iran. They have much to worry about and should be able to make these weapons.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think we should nuke Iran. While we're at it, lets nuke India for having nukes, Pakistan... oh and Israel. And Britain, France... why not Russia too! North Korea, they deserve every nuke we've got!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

that is the funniest jok i have heard in a long time
good on ya mate

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well if tthey are sowhat most countrys have em uk.usa,russia,israel,china, etc , so whats one more country ,This will give iran some barganing power. iranians are a very old culture and i feel they wont do anything if they had one not like the U>S did or will do/ did?. AND if they did they would be delt with in an instance by polaris from uk and wouldnt survive it , so let them have one the U>S the uk, russia, are on to far more superior tec now, i think this is a safe bet nukes are becoming old.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
iran launches new ship

Iran launches new destroyer

www.cnn.com...

CNN) -- Iran has launched a new guided missile destroyer Friday, Iran's state-run news agencies reported. The announcement comes at a time when nuclear watchdogs have accused Iran of working to develop a nuclear warhead for a missile. The new vessel, called Jamaran, has the capacity to carry about 120 people and is armed with surface-to-air missiles, torpedoes and modern naval cannons, Iran's Press TV reported. The ship is constitutes a major leap in Iran's naval technology and is the first in a class of ships that are being constructed, Press TV reported. The announcement comes a day after the head of the United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency said Iran may be working secretly to develop a nuclear warhead for a missile. The assertion was part of a draft report by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah. USrael knew about them last week and already have them locked on radar.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Iran has always had nuclear warheads the same as nearly everyother country in this world.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Why trust your government what they are telling you when you have been lied to all your life.

Enjoy life peace out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join