It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

I agree...I smell a set up. Good thing I don't applaud his actions and will never support violence as a solution to anything. I know some people on these boards are just hot heads expressing passing feelings of rage; however, one would be wise to not condone the actions of this person.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You people that keep claiming there is never an excuse for violence are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Americans enjoy the best freedoms in the world BECAUSE of the 'acts of terrorism' perpetrated by our forefathers.

This guy is making the same statement, WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE ELSE! (somehow, amazingly, and for that I am glad)

Think. Bigger. People.

Small minds are focusing on 'innocent people', and 'crazy stunt', and 'terrorism'.

I'm glad this guy is participating in this new form of 'revolution' WITHOUT killing thousands of people.

[A lot of posters here, do seem to understand this]

[edit on 2/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
reply to post by brainwrek

your argument is null, yes there are a few people like that who say they are just doing their job, but not everyone

So when one wages an attack one has to gauge who is innocent or who isn't? Sorry buddy, fights aren't waged like that. As far as I'm concerned those people chose their side whether fully aware of what they were doing or not. The time for rational debate or working within the system has long passed. I think deep down inside the majority of Americans know that on some level. You know, the next poster knows, etc. What everyone is doing when they suggest trying to work within a system that is RUN by the very entity they are trying to fight. is grasping at straws. Hoping beyond hope that maybe THIS TIME things will change. But deep down inside you know it won't. And that scares you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
During the French revolution innocent people were killed. Sheep to the slaughter. During the American civil war innocent people were wasted to gain an upper hand. during the first world war innocent people were killed. during WW2 millions of innocent people died. every war has it's casualties every action be it good or bad has it's consequence. If this man's actions end up being the shot that starts the war then so be it. If not then let his act at least stand for the way the big business takes from the lonely worker who helps them build their empire. 100 years ago we would all work in a factory to make money. Even then it was a sad amount of money. Then came the unions and they changed the world for a short time. Sadly they too were corrupted Now it will take someone new to fill their role. We need people to stand up and say "we aren't going to take it anymore". People willing to stand in the streets chanting that until others wake up also. People believe they are all alone in the suffering the go through day by day. If they see(as in this case) that others suffer the same problems they wont be so afraid to stand up with them and chant. One voice in the dark only makes people think that person is crazy. However if 100s of voices in the dark start chanting the windows open and lights come on and maybe even more come out of their house to see what is going on. Some may return to the sanctity of their homes and the life they live. However maybe some of them will join in the cause. The more people that stand up and fight back the better the chance of winning.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
his manifesto was very moving, still, his troubles with the IRS were more than likely his fault, and setting your wife and kids on fire? how does that get back at the government?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyleisboss

Does anybody realize that CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES ARE SO UPSET WITH THINGS THAT THEY ARE CRASHING PLANES INTO (GOVERNMENT) BUILDINGS?

I think that is what needs to be taken the most seriously out of whatever comes of all this.

This. First thing i thought when i read about this event this morning. Yeah, It's getting to the point where people are starting to want to really blow S*** up like the "terrorists."

Which led to my second thought, Could the PTB capitalize on this event and use it in a way to further push along martial law? Define people that agree with with his motives and have same thoughts regarding the state of things (Me. and You?) as "domestic terrorists" and act on it?

Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I'm glad this guy is participating in this new form of 'revolution' WITHOUT killing thousands of people.

This guy is making the same statement, WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE ELSE! (somehow, amazingly, and for that I am glad)

Do you really believe this guy went in there thinking he would be the only casualty?

Give it a few months and we will see if you think the same about this guy's action. By then, I'm sure several pieces of legislation will be on the table.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

excellent, i agree, but the only thing taht can change the system is unity, ants work together in a colony all as one, each has a place and they make it work flawlessly, they are insignificant mindless insects, but humans the most advanced species on the planet cant even get along, unity not violence is the key to change

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Clearly you haven't read the rest of this thread.

No opinions will be changing over time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To me it sounds like people are applauding this incident because your language has been confused, in America BAD means cool, and all sorts of bad words means its good. This I feel has an effect on the emotion and language of people like some hypnotic lie. Not only that but people are respecting badness and evil acts as good its respectful it as rebellion, the shift in emotions, words and actions have been turned upside down. To live in a society like that than a straight one is more harm than good where ever you may be.

When people say this incident is good then I can see it in two ways, one that it is in slang. Two that this slang has influenced society to become numb the mind to the serious actions of evil and the words and the emotions have become one entity. If the language of the people stopped being upside down and opposite then maybe the order of the emotion process and the confusion it brings will not be as insulting when the true expression of thoughts are expressed instead of the bad is good confusion of the language.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
...He flew a plane into a building determined to take lives. Innocent lives. I'm not shocked many on here AGREE with the madman...Instead, I'm disgusted.

Good job ATS. Your site turned into a (bigger) looney bin.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's hard to be unified when everyone's bouncing off their ceilings at different "frequencies."

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
(A little bigger picture)

One guy sets his home on fire, another:

www.wlwt.com...

Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure

MOSCOW, Ohio --
Like many people, Terry Hoskins has had troubles with his bank. But his solution to foreclosure might be unique.

Hoskins said he's been in a struggle with RiverHills Bank over his Clermont County home for almost a decade, a struggle that was coming to an end as the bank began foreclosure proceedings on his $400,000 home.

Bulldozed Home Photos

He said he'd had an offer from someone to pay off the house, but the bank refused, saying they could get more from selling it in foreclosure.

Hoskins told News 5's Courtis Fuller that he told the bank that, "I'll tear it down before I let you take it."

And that's exactly what Hoskins did.

Hoskins leveled the home with a bulldozer. The sprawling country home is now rubble, buried under a coating of snow.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread, I definitely agree with him and identify with him, but this was not the way to go about changing things.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If he wanted to kill somebody, doesn't it seem that a plane crash into a building would not be that accurate and could kill a lot of people he didn't have anything against. This is so fishy. First off, you can never trust anything the government says about anything. Period. Their track record establishes that.
Second, as a soft-ware embedder,he probably works or worked for the government. Third how come his wife and daughter were not able to leave the burning building? Could this be a half baked false flag operation? And why did the crash cause a power outage for part of the city?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh, puhleez... If this guy didn't provide an excuse they'd create one themselves, just like they did on 9/11. You people act like if we all just play along and behave they're going to wake up one morning and decide to change their evil ways. They're greedy, selfish and self-centered, only they matter. As long as Obama is getting rich the whole world is just honkey-dory.

Like I said, it's a tragedy. It's a pity good people who are willing to fight for what's right are pushed to the point of self-destructing while scum-suckers like Glenn Beck and Wolf Blitzer are rewarded for their complicity.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We need to make this man's manifesto viral to the degree that even the federal government can't stop its dissemination.

Regardless of his questionable method of delivery of his point, he still echoes a great number of the same woes that we Americans feel as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For those who are appalled by Joe Stacks actions: What coarse of action would you have taken? This man had enough. No one was listening to him nor would they. How would you make yourself heard?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentthought38
We need to make this man's manifesto viral to the degree that even the federal government can't stop its dissemination.

Regardless of his questionable method of delivery of his point, he still echoes a great number of the same woes that we Americans feel as well.

Don't worry about that. CNN is disseminating it already...

www.cnn.com...

And the link provided there:

www.cnn.com...

So, it is officially welcome. (My conclusion.)

[edit on 18-2-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I'm beginning to appreciate (identify with) this guy's stance, and am afraid we'll see more of these types of 'revenge-acts' against the government as things continue to get worse in our country.

THAT'S IT... When things go wrong, lets take an airplane and throw it against some building. No big deal... You know... just people within... WOW!!! The north-americans are getting 100% f*cked up. They say their government is attempting to destroy the nation, but this kind of insane behavior that doesn't respect others life, have nothing to do with economic situation or politic plots. This kind of act have to do with DE-HUMANITY, the lost of respect for LIFE. Ok, so, my government is f*cking my country, then I'll hijack a plane and throw against people that DON'T MAKE PART OF GOVERNMENT'S DECISIONS. WTF?? The guy that works on IRS building didn't crash the US economic. Bush, Cheney, Rice and their wars did it. The Wallstreet market speculators mafia did it. The Rockfeller Illuminati bank mafia did it. Not the stressed dude sit behind the small desk on the IRS building.

Whatever, I'm done!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-2-2010 by ucalien]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join