It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the pilot that crashed his plane in Austin...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The guy crashed a plane into a building. I appreciate nothing he believed in.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The guy crashed a plane into a building. I appreciate nothing he believed in.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Do you feel then that our Founding Fathers and their army were mentally ill? I mean, they broke away from the crown because of being taxed and so forth by them and they killed.

I sure do love America. It holds more promise than any other country in this world!!!

God bless America!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Brainwrek will dare, and I'm guessing that he will not wait the specified couple of hours.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
His "crazy manifesto" sounds fairly cogent and lucid to me. I see now why the domestic fascists who have usurped authority away from the American people took it down so fast. It paints a fairly accurate picture of the current state of affairs in this country, which bears no resemblance to the propaganda on the evening news.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Anyone that thinks violence is the answer is delusional. Violence is the last thing you want to think about when going up against the most powerful people on the planet. They will destoy you. You simply can't match them with force.

Any violence against the government would be quickly squashed and the vast majority of the people would support the government crackdown. The government owns the media and they would make any one that is against them look like a bunch of crazy extremists. You can't win that way.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A symbolic crash into the IRS building potentially capable of killing many innocent paper pushers. Yeah sure, no one condones killing innocent people that's a no brainer. Righteous citizens are so quick to condemn the act. Well of course, everyone condemns killing innocent people and actions like this with that potential.

What if instead we saw it go smack dab into the middle of a Bilderberg meeting; you know, the ones responsible for engineering your economic slavery. A fine group of humanity that is. Would any views be different?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I wish he would have crashed it into one of the Rockefeller or Rothschilds house, Better yet he should have waited till the next billderberg meeting,

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A violent act like this is wrong and never a solution. But the question seems legitimate why the American people tolerates laws that can make life miserable for honest people with an intention to be productive and work.

In the thread Prepare for the End of America I made the following six suggestions for the USA (I am European). Points 1, 2 and 5 would have prevented this tragedy.

In my country we have many political parties. You would join one and at least have the feeling you can fight for the things you believe in. Is there really no movement Americans could support to abolish income tax and the IRS?

1 Abolition of income tax. Income tax punishes the people who contribute to the survival of all and it rewards the lazy, criminal and corrupt ones.
2 Abolition of all laws that make it difficult for the individual to start and run a small business. These unethical big corporations can only behave the way they do because true competition is prevented.
3 Take a stand against all types of mind altering drugs, including those loaded off on the population by the pharmaceutical industry under the guise of medication. Drugs are at the root of the explosion of criminality and they destroy individuals.
4 Back to nature regarding nutrition. What some companies in the food industry do borders on genocide. But you have a choice.
5 Stand up for good public education. A good command of language (save the jokes, English is not my mother tongue), mathematics and natural sciences can be expected. Teachers, engineers and scientists deserve more respect and better salaries.
6 Stop voting for politicians who advocate violence as a solution. History has taught us that violence never brings long-term solutions. Some people on ATS seem to dislike president Obama, but I tell you something: As an European I was shocked when Americans elected Bush for a second period. Obama may not be perfect, but he definitely is an improvement. And that is what counts.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SacredLore]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by articulus
I find the fact that so many people here at ATS are expressing support for this action and individual - simply because he posted an angry screed on the internet before doing this - quite disturbing. People keep starting redundant threads to praise this maniac, and posting his "manifesto" again and again as though it contained wisdom.

[edit on 2/18/10 by articulus]

I would not be surprised at all if there's a team of paid internet propagandists at the NSA or Homeland Security departments riling up support for this "homegrown terrorist".

Pretty soon mentioning the Constitution, Ron Paul or the Fed will get you on a list somewhere. This reeks of False Flag set-up...

A couple years back there was a tv show with a hypnotist on every week, whom could call people with trigger phrases and then they'd do something really weird like jump in a pool with all their clothes on.
Maybe the government has perfected such techniques and with a simple phone call can trigger people into pre-programmed actions.

In any case, I urge anyone to think twice before getting carried away with applauding this guys' actions. Suicide while risking innocent people's lives is just about the most cowardly way to act, and I find it hard to believe that someone who wrote that manifesto actually consciously did that.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
I too applaud his actions.

It's good to see Americans stand up and give the government a giant middle finger.

I foresee more of this as things get worse.

Fisrt off, the IRS IS NOT a government agency, it is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve which is a private company. People need to get their facts straight. For too long here on ATS and many other sites, people use the wrong language because of the severe brainwashing.

While this individual obviously was pissed off, it is in no way the right way to deal with it. Personally, I have buried the IRS, the tried for years to get me and I sent every letter back with a firm response, Prove up YOUR CLAIM, I AM NOT a "person" or "corporate fiction". They have nothing if you know the magic language.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
A symbolic crash into the IRS building potentially capable of killing many innocent paper pushers. Yeah sure, no one condones killing innocent people that's a no brainer. Righteous citizens are so quick to condemn the act. Well of course, everyone condemns killing innocent people and actions like this with that potential.

What if instead we saw it go smack dab into the middle of a Bilderberg meeting; you know, the ones responsible for engineering your economic slavery. A fine group of humanity that is. Would any views be different?

Symbolic?
Look at those pictures

You don't think IRS has anything to do with the Bilderberg illegal organization which includes many officials from governments all around the world? (Those elected officials are not really authorized to participate in such "informal" bodies of the Bilderberg kind).

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
im a little shocked to see how many people, actually agree with what that man did was ok, regardless of his situation, or mental state, or his manifesto even though he is right about the government, he could have killed people, lets not forget the fact that
HE FLEW A PLANE INTO A BUILDING

[edit on 2/18/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
After reading the pilot's manifesto and learning of the fact that he burned his house down with his wife and step daughter inside i have a few things to say.

1: I agree with his manifesto. Our government is out of control and something must be done. But, a violent revolution is not the answer. I do not know if it is avoidable but there are far better options.

2: While still bad, the crashing the plane into the IRS building was not as bad as setting his house on fire with his wife and step child inside. I understand he may have been trying to "save" them from the S*** storm that would ensue and leaving his wife with his debts and such, but he should have gave them a choice, which he may have but we don't know.

Although, Imagine being the step daughter going to school after this event after people catch wind of the pilot being your step dad. Or the wife going to work and co-workers hear of it.

I am by no means condoning his particular actions (his ideas were spot on) but there are a couple of other perspectives to view this from. Even though they are deceased now.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
im a little shocked to see how many people, actually agree with what that man did was ok, regardless of his situation, or mental state, or his manifesto, he could have killed people, lets not forget the fact that
HE FLEW A PLANE INTO A BUILDING

Some people fly grenades and missiles into civilian houses (they call it war and it is automatically excused). Think... Bigger!

link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Anyone that thinks violence is the answer is delusional. Violence is the last thing you want to think about when going up against the most powerful people on the planet. They will destoy you. You simply can't match them with force.

Any violence against the government would be quickly squashed and the vast majority of the people would support the government crackdown. The government owns the media and they would make any one that is against them look like a bunch of crazy extremists. You can't win that way.

You don't get it, he had nothing to lose. They had already destroyed him. He had no life. As an independent IT contractor who frequently gets pimped out at 3X (three times) what I'm being paid, I can understand his feelings. These consulting firms act like they're doing us a favor and when the gig is up they discard us like garbage.

The man was simply pushed too far. It's a tragedy for everyone but the corporate shills who run this country. And quite frankly I have no sympathy for them.

link   
I also saved it on one of my domains to keep the un-edited version out on the web.

Stack Letter

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It's weird that after I read his suicide note, I sympathized with him. His note didn't sound like rantings of a "mad man" at all. In fact, he said what many think, and say.

He was fed up, we've all been there. He decided to get off the hamster wheel in a VERY profound way....okay cool.

He took a risk of injuring or killing other people though....not so cool.

If he would have ensured nobody else was around and done this, I would feel better about my sympathy.

It does make me think though......

I do admire his ability to just decide and act....but that's maybe all.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So on top of all these things that happened today...i don't think anyone is really looking at the bigger issue in this.

Whether this guy did this to send a message, or if he was set up or whatever you decide to believe in....

Does anybody realize that CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES ARE SO UPSET WITH THINGS THAT THEY ARE CRASHING PLANES INTO (GOVERNMENT) BUILDINGS?

I think that is what needs to be taken the most seriously out of whatever comes of all this.

Call him a hero i guess, because even with crashing a plane into this building, he didnt actually KILL anyone other than himself.

But he certainly called into question a lot of things that im sure a lot of us have in the past few years.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I want to play devils advocate for a second.
I am blown away that this guy took it to the Nth degree to drive home his point.
I guess..What if for a moment in all of your lives now today that if in 5-10 years down the road this event in history was a turning point? What if in 2 weeks our Government turned against us? How would all of you feel about this guy? I mean if our government started to take normal people like you who disagree with it's operations off the street. Just like a terrorist? Would you feel differently about this guys actions? Because we all here do not want to see people die? But we all feel vindicated in the invasion of a country and killing of thousands with little proof that country was connected to 911. If this guys action today were a pre-curser for things to come a warning? How would you feel if you knew the government would soon treat you and I as prisoners? I feel very sad my country has come to a point where it's people can't find the answers they need and support to solve their personal issues. If 911 caused us to change the way we operate our national security. What is this going to cause?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join