It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

small plane hits building in texas, 2 dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

small plane hits building in texas, 2 dead

www.usatoday.com

E-mail | Save | Print |

Enlarge By Michael Norris, AP

Texas Department of Public Safety Troops and Amarillo Police Department officers watch over the crash scene of a plane into the Arctic Glacier Premium Ice building in Amarillo, Texas. Two Amarillo men in their 50s died Wednesday morning when the plane went down, Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Gabriel Medrano said.

ShareYahoo! Buzz Add to Mixx Facebook TwitterMore Fark Digg Reddit MySpace StumbleUpon Propeller LinkedInSubscribe myYahoo iGoogleMore Netvibes myAOL
AMARILLO, Texas (AP) — A twin-engi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
is this another false flag attack. it is on cnn news as i speak. ill keep posting more updates as they come. this is crazy to me considering the winter olympics false flag of the olympics. is this to get people's attention off of that? right now they don't know how much was injured. they just know the pilots are dead. which was two. kinda funny how they know how many people were in the plane already. fishy fishy. and this is my 1st thread

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Could be retalliation for the 3 taliban leaders captured in recent news

2nd line

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Im hearing its the FBI building.

A bit of a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
^If I see the words "false flag" one more time.... *sigh*

Seems to me like a malfunctioned plane crashes into a house???.. Pretty small ff attack. Not enough to implement any new laws or regulations....

Nothing will happen at the Olympics neither. Too many people have fun in Beautiful BC, Canada.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

The only injuries were the two occupants of the plane.

Ellett and Hanson were confirmed dead at the scene, said Gabriel Medrano, a spokesman for the Department of Public Safety. Nobody on the ground was injured.

www.amarillo.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is most likely pilot or aircraft related. However, the story did make my ears perk up on the TV when they mentioned the FBI has an office in that building.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
they said it was a single engine plane and 4 other buldings around that have been damaged. wow though, Austin,Texas. Oh and they just said the building that got hit is right beside an Austin FBI building. Coverage on cnn guys. Post your own updates also. This is our thread. WE HAVE TO DO OUR OWN NEWS BECAUSE MAINSTREAM WILL LIE

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think it is rather bizarre though. An accident, that happens to hit a building associated to the FBI..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My questions...

Did the Arctic Glacier Premium Ice building symmetrically collapse into it's own footprint?

Will Osama bin Laden claim responsibility in a Al CIA Duh videotape?

We Surround them...Think about that!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

No, it didn't

www.amarillo.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Eyewitness reports planning going "full force" into the building.

FBI states too early to determined terrorism, but eyewitness did not report plane in distress.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
CNN just had a report from a guy who says he works with the government and in that building.

No confirmation on what branch or anything like that.

Thanks for posting this OP, beat me too it

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The IRS, CIA, and FBI apparently all have offices in the building that the plane crashed into, that's what I am hearing...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The FBI is listed as being at 905 South Fillmore Street. About three miles from the crash.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Will turn out to be disgruntled x employee imho. Wow got buried at bts very quickly
:bnghd:

[edit on 18-2-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Statement in 10 minutes.

FOXNEWS

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They keep having witnesses say, and reports saying that the FBI does have some offices in that building.

Whatever is the truth, it's a bit confusing. Good to document though what is being said as it's being said, allows for us to sort out the info better later on.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

That's because they are not talking about the plane crash in the OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The building is along a flight path and the FBI are suggesting its nothing but an accident, currently.

No evidence to suggest terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join