It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN pushes Micro-chipping the Troops and Citizens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
These Micro-chips are a technology that wont go away . It will be just a matter of

time , or perhaps a event, that will make these chips a go.

They will start out of course as a Safety Measure, Perhaps a means to identify people

who use Air Travel.

It would be a perfect Identifying Tool. Beware the Mark of the Beast.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No suprise here.... CNN ALWAYS goes along with the liberal agenda.

Anything to increase the size of government, and monitor us peons.

Bastages!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's looking more and more like these chips will actually be used at some point. All for your 'peace and security'.

You can call me goofy, you can call me crazy, but I'll pass and take my chances without a 'locating device' under my skin.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is no liberal or republican agenda, they have the same agenda believe it or not.

When was this aired?

If they try to push this thing on us, I bet they'll say it's for our security and our own good.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Trying to make it sound all friendly and necessary are they. For our safety and peace of mind of course. Probably would be a good use for it really. Just opens the door for abuse, and well we all know the track record of the free world when it comes to abusing technology.

PG

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
It's looking more and more like these chips will actually be used at some point. All for your 'peace and security'.

You can call me goofy, you can call me crazy, but I'll pass and take my chances without a 'locating device' under my skin.

I agree , they will be used as a measure to identify the citizentry from

the terrorist.

Under the Guise of Fighting terror, it is an open field for abuse.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What wrong with his EYES, it's not the first time I see him doing that.

0:50. Maj. Bob Bevelacqua. I'm speechless.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bba7901185e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I love the tagline in the video..."Technology to keep you safe"

I think I'll pass, I'm capable of keeping myself safe thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantom

Wow. Good eye.

This kind of thing appears on ATS at least once a week. It does look strange. We should attempt to compile a list of all video footage like this and see if there are any links between them.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
reply to post by Sean48

Aye

the future looks bright for us all.

Chip me Obama.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantom

I think it is just an issue of resolution of the clip though I would be interested in seeing this clip in 1080P hi def.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
From just reading the headline I went to the same thought as you - that it will be started with the airlines first, for you "safety" and "convenience" of course. Airline safety will become further and further dysfunctional (that would not be a new trend for government) until some of the public are actually suggesting they chip us just so we can get from point A to point B on an aircraft.
I really thought they would try to push it with the h1n1 but that turned out to be a total bust.
Uh oh, I just made my first prediction on ATS. God save me from the flamers.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
reply to post by Sean48

I totally missed the Tag Line .

Nice Catch.

I believe after the next False Flag, or Real Event, these will be demanded by
the General Public, as a way to Identify the Bad Guys.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
No suprise here.... CNN ALWAYS goes along with the liberal agenda.

Bastages!

No surprise here... There is always some one looking to push the right VS left BS...

When are we going to learn that this is not a left thing and it is not a right thing... It has not been for a long time but they don't want us to know that... Why? Because while we are busy arguing over left VS right they are busy building the chips....

It is nothing more than a distraction... Have the people argue, and while they are distracted we can do whatever the hell they want... Sure occasionally some one will look up and say " Hey, something seems weird here" but then some one will throw a rock at them and they will be right back in the same old political BS fight that has nothing to do with anything...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantom

I've seen the eye thing alot, and its not compression. I have an affinity for portraits in art, and notice eyes and tongues, too, alot. When you see the IRIS of the eye shift, rapidly, growing larger then smaller, we know what it means. Often the entire area around this flickers, and their eyelids will blink in a strange way. Not natural. These are things that often happen with news casters, famous people. You won't notice it in the average videos online at all, which conversely should be the lesser technology.

I call it their hollograms slipping. I've seen whats under the matrix with my own eyes.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantom

Check out the other bloke at 1:19. I've seen Michael Chertoff do that and later they edited it on the CNN version and "fixed it".

Some of us know why this is happening. That's why they're pushing the chip.

[edit on 18/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to posts by Unity_99 and NuclearPaul

I would really like to see some solid evidence of this. To me, it just looks like compression issues. What's the point of using holograms for this? Why take the risk of a malfunction over something so small when you can use real people?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
as long as worshippers dont have a problem with "domesticated animals" recieving them whats the problem?i mean if its implimented properly and not how its advertised it can be very "powerfull"; but marketing it in the same class as devices used for animals is stupid.the companies should fold or bluff or raise and call because either way; domesticated animals will be domesticated animals:man is another story?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Great Thread Sean48!

Maybe this is the subtlety that the MSM will start.

It seems that this "agenda" likes distracting the masses, or slowly introducing a new idea, and bringing it to fruition little bits at a time.

So, they will start flooding the news and radio with security flaws, like what you hear already about LifeLock, and how Identity theft is a HUGE problem. People are "stealing" your identity. Well, they might be but...
Yeah, it might be a HUGE problem, but you know what?
You want to solve the problem? Stay offline. Pay with cash.
Really? Do you really need someone to tell you that?!

That's what this country is missing. COMMON SENSE.
For USA's sake, Americans will fall head over feet for this "security measure" just because of the brainwashing that's taking place as we speak. So then we will accept this microchip as our only solution to this cyber-security problem. Then you won't be able to buy anything or sell anything or get paid from work without it.

Hmmm......sounds like a good conspiracy, no?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i would take my chances without one. i dont go wandering into the Jungles and i dont go hiking in some mountains so im not worried although it would be fun of course i dont do it, cant afford it so forget it.
are these small bubbles under the skin or so small you cant tell where they are if implanted? if its ever mandatory we will just cut them out if we have to. i just pulled my own tooth i can pull a chip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join