It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Dinasours Really Remote Controlled Alien Robots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Were aliens responsible for creating Dinasours?
Were they remotlley monitored/controlled organic robots preparing the way for the imperialistic masters?
Did the great dust cloud blanketing the Earth prevent signals?software updates reaching these brave but doomed scouts?
It makes a weird sort of sense aliens being the creators of dinasours?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Were aliens responsible for creating Dinasours?

If you consider anything "not human" to be "alien" then yes, aliens did create dinosaurs.

Were they remotlley monitored/controlled organic robots preparing the way for the imperialistic masters?

Every life form can be remotely monitored and/or controlled. Just look at our politicians.

Did the great dust cloud blanketing the Earth prevent signals? software updates reaching these brave but doomed scouts?

No. The signals wouldn't come from "outer space", they would come from another dimension of reality.

It makes a weird sort of sense aliens being the creators of dinasours?

Sure. It's not nearly as weird as the idea of spontaneous evolution.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Were Dinasours Really Remote Controlled Alien Robots?

God I hope so, that would make the entire universe more bitchin by a factor of 10.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You are definitely going to have to tell me from where you came up with this idea. Seriously, do tell!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
You are definitely going to have to tell me from where you came up with this idea. Seriously, do tell!

Under the influence of a particular substance which is unmentionable on the forums here.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
No, dinosaurs were not remote controlled alien robots.

Humans are remote controlled alien robots.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Of course they were!

Here you see the fossil remains of the fearsome Triceracopter!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by countercounterculture
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

Under the influence of a particular substance which is unmentionable on the forums here.

Can you tell us what it rhymes with? I'm sure there's no rules against that, lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Dude, I'll have whatever your having.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Now that is a cool remote controlled helicopter, I mean helitriceratops! cool picture!

About the OP, it is a really interesting theory. Kinda like giant servants to do the alien's work. yeah it could make sense. Maybe.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Heh, hehehehe.

No.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
man u are really nuts

I respect your idea, but it doesnt make any sense and you dont present any real argument

man, comets seeded this planet with water and basics for life, so, it should have been comets, but yeah, aliens may be involved and helped our planet receive complex life, who knows, but I dont believe in robots

biologic designs are not robots

why is it hard to believe that dinosaurs existed ? dont u have enough proof nowadays, just by living god dammit ?

but we know comets can seed life, ...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Totally. The asteroid impact that wiped out the dinosaurs was done in anger following an update. The aliens got a 'blue screen of death' and nuked those ####ers to pieces!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Reminds me of a movie...hmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Fox Mulder has been redeemed.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
dude.......wait......what?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks for everyones positive input into this thread,I guess no one has any real proof that Dinasours were organic, we only have skeletal remains,perhaps the Aliens realised these super robots were too cumbersome and set off some sort of evolving chain from the decommissioned dinasours DNA(programmed DNA, programmed evolution ).
The purpose may we ask?
We all assume we die due to the gradual or sudden breakdown of our organic structure ...fair to say?
Well perhaps these Aliens who created the Dinasours and then stopped the PRODUCTION, and started the evolving diverese DNA programme,are actually growing or manufacturing life on Earth , for transmatter transportation to their own Planet or Planets, for reasons unknown.
Perhaps they eat us ,we think the body has died but it has been in reality transported, the essence sucked out and we are left with a corpse,but in the Aliens Planet or "Dimension" we exist healthy until they eat us , or use us in terrifying ways.
Perhaps we are used as some sort of landfill,or organ harvesting?
Perhaps they use the blood to drink?
We are nothing but a never ending source of beverage for Indifferent Aliens who created us , in essence to be bottled as we bottle soft drinks or beer?
Anyon ewho seriously believes the Dinasours died out due to a big meteor,is I believe a little soft in the head, a bit like believing that Governements don"t declare war to make money by killing and blowing up lots of expensive objects.
Anyway Iam sure the Aliens ,love the giant meteor theory.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

is this a serious question?

dinosaurs could not be robots because scientists have now discovered that they spent most of their time in water, same as hippos and crocodiles, but with them saying that how did crocodiles survive until today surely if dinosaurs spent as much time in the water couldn't they have survived as well???

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

is this a serious question?

dinosaurs could not be robots because scientists have now discovered that they spent most of their time in water, same as hippos and crocodiles, but with them saying that how did crocodiles survive until today surely if dinosaurs spent as much time in the water couldn't they have survived as well???

The dinasours would have been waterproofed.
Perhaps they were simply an Alien manufactured bunch of Arks?
Upon their cessation they divided their harboured DNA and evolution was begun?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Have you been to an exhibition lately or something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join