It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yes your right my Geography education sucked, I never gained A level geography and never travelled the world. In fact your right I never studied an atlas just a few hundred navigational charts that were inacurate. Oh I also never visited Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore or any country in that area.
When you stop being so arrogant we might be able to discuss things openly. But while your mind is closed you are blind to so many possibilities. I never claimed to be right or even claimed that this was due to a time shift or shift in reality. I simply stated that I remembered something differently than how it is now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I forgot! They also usually allude to great understanding that is veiled in mystery which of course is also littered with common phrases and words that actually don't make any sense.

Thank you for the reminder.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by Aeons
Mumbo-jumbo. You needed big thread to start asking mumbo-jumbo. Reorganizing things people are typing and adding a dash of crazy with paranormal word salad - always a great type of poster.

No.

It's just people who think like you is what gives me more confidence of how many won't actually get to know any of the knowledge of nature and what's beyond their so-called well-defined science.

I feel safer.

No, no. I respect your position in general, but you've brought this thread farther off topic than any of the people you're railing against. You're also being really bewildering and your grammar kind of sucks. Please, leave this thread and do your thing elsewhere, or talk about the thread itself again.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by avriel
When you stop being so arrogant we might be able to discuss things openly. But while your mind is closed you are blind to so many possibilities. I never claimed to be right or even claimed that this was due to a time shift or shift in reality. I simply stated that I remembered something differently than how it is now.

Exactly!

I still know this planet as the 4th rock from the Sun, yet this is just deluded with experiences with those that can't see the 1st rock, so they think I make no sense when because they believe they are on the 3rd rock and can't even imagine the possibility of what constitutes the 1st rock. It's like they have Sun spots in their eyes!!!

Now, a wikipedia image of the scientific theory was posted on how to do a circular argument to justify a theory or fact, yet how does such a diagram look when time is meaningless. Time is a step by step process, yet when time is meaningless, then that theory of scientific theory goes into a blackhole.

Blackholes are real!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'll try this again, I tried to post once and the dang comp cut offline stupid machines!!!!!

This is what I am trying to say:

REHOVOT, Israel, February 26, 1998--One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality.
Observation Affects Reality

Now, programming isn't really the correct term, exactly, but I didn't really know what to use...anyway take that theory and some MSM and other selective few who would have control over all we observe, a good example is dead/alive again celebrities, they could do this very easily as none of us would have personally seen them alive nor dead unless televised, right? To us they are neither alive nor dead until observation tells us right? So the media was not satisfied with them being dead so they put "metaphors" into news casts or subliminal messages and then they show said dead person alive, it is accepted by all who watch, however those who really absorbed the first data, never accepted the "new data". But for everyone else the observation becomes reality, the said person is existing in reality now. It's like the secret in that visualizing something will manifest it...I tried this once loooooooong before I knew the secret. I really wanted a certain ring, didn't have the money or the want to pay the cost of this ring it was very high cost antique, anyway I kept visualizing it in my possession on my finger and all that, my children found the exact duplicate of that ring in the park...I kept it, wore it all the time and then got the money for it, it dissappeared, went a bought it...seems I only needed it until I could actually buy it personally. So did I make it happen? The theory is that I did, if the theory above is correct. That being said if the theory above is correct then whatever the winning consensus is of a mass group of people will be the commonly accepted reality, and those few who remember the original data won't affect the outcome, but we'd be called a bunch of loons.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
No, no. I respect your position in general, but you've brought this thread farther off topic than any of the people you're railing against. You're also being really bewildering and your grammar kind of sucks. Please, leave this thread and do your thing elsewhere, or talk about the thread itself again.

So, you think any form of dyslexia is a reason for people with disabilities not to exist on the Internet.

I'm not worried about my grammar due to tried and proven abilities about it, yet I see no need to overly praise or discredit anybody about it, especially not in an ad hominem style.

I stated earlier on this thread about ordinary time being impossible to prove. Re-read what I have said in each post here in you'll notice every context has been on par to that, and re-read the title.

I wonder why people try to express things as if the ordinary exists when this thread shows it is not so ordinary. Australia and NZ, or 3rd and 4th rock.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Ah. I was unaware of your dyslexia. I apologize for that. I simply pointed it out because it makes it rather hard to understand what you're saying when sentences are out of order. It was rather ad hominemy, but I don't recall meaning it that way.

The rest of my points still stand.

Furthermore, logical order and temporal order are completely different things. Time being non-linear would make absolutely no difference to the matter of circular reasoning.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
The rest of my points still stand.

Furthermore, logical order and temporal order are completely different things. Time being non-linear would make absolutely no difference to the matter of circular reasoning.

If that is true, and you want to test it "in another thread," then please see the one I already started and contributed there instead of this one, and I hope you contribute there instead of this one so we don't circular argue about it in this thread.

In the beginning, define a wall...

Otherwise, I really don't understand why you told me to go into another thread, and perhaps maybe want to U2U with with details, so that it doesn't sound like ambiguous accusations in a thread.

Without ordinary time, there is no ordinary reason. That gets more into a thread on psychology. Yet this thread is about a conspiracy theory. We can use absolutes in this thread to avoid the psychological issues, especially where there is two sides of a coin and some people say the other side doesn't exist until they see it, yet they know the coin has another side.

This is different. People state different memories. Is this wisdom of the crowd, or multiple realities, or do we go back to the issue of the text being published differently for schools across the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So this is like...what? The third thread of this particular subject utterly hijacked and turned into a flame fest? Where is all this vitriol coming from?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well this is interesting could it be we all have memories of something like this and our minds are playing tricks on us? I am sure New Zealand was South West of Australia and Australia was further south. I am willing to concede I could be mistaken

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiffani528
Food for thought: Ok, I am new to this site. What if the differences are because time has changed to a more rapid pace? Just a thought…. Maybe the movement you notice or the discrepancies you notice are due to time moving faster. Like when you flip through a series of the same picture quickly, you are more likely to notice small discrepancies. And why would groups of people come forward about timeline issues if there was nothing to notice? I think it is legitimate to think that a change is being observed. The question is, what is the change? What we see is always skewed with perception based on experience. Are your timelines messed up or is time moving faster?

I like this, very beautiful, and provokes many thoughts on how you wrote it.

It made me think that when I look out at the stars, that all we see is history from the moment of when this Sun was created. I won't get into detail, yet I think others in this thread already see this even if seen slightly differently.

Matter itself then has separate time, and each piece of matter needs to synchronize. The observer is unaffected in such realization.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by avriel

It looks different.

One thing I wanted to ask before it got derailed is about the ocean levels.

Do we know if the Pacific pours into the Atlantic or is it the other way around. If I remember, the Atlantic is higher.

That could affect the north-south appearance of Australia, yet doesn't explain NZ.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I find this whole discussion to be quite fascinating! Has anyone looked into the historical aspects of what may be happening here? I seem to remember reading about people disappearing and/or appearing randomly in full view of witnesses. This could mean they have "jumped dimensions" or "timelines". These people generally report to have seen things that did not make sense, such as being randomly in the past. Perhaps things sift through all the time and most people just don't notice? Take the whole "Oopart" phenomenon for example. They could come from a parallel dimension where time flows at a different rate. Or where things are slightly different. If we accept the Many Worlds interpretation of Quantum Physics, anything that can happen will happen somewhere. It's just a matter of chance.

Just a few thoughts on the matter.
No worries!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harlykwin

I never really looked it up, but I was convinced that only Hiroshima was bombed up until a year or two ago. I specifically remember my mom telling me about how we had to bomb japan with A nuclear weapon before they realized that they needed to give up. she only ever talked about one nuke, and up until a year or two ago, I never heard about Nagasaki.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well this thread got waaaaaaaaaay off topic with you people going back and forth at each other. Can we come back to talk about the subject possibly? Is this being moderated at all? Are you just letting this happen?

In any case, I too was certain that Australia was more south of Asia. I remember looking at a map of the region in the last 6 months and as far as I can remember it was what I remembered. Although without thinking of this topic I could be wrong, I just don't know.

Did anyone else listen to C2C A.M. on 1-31-2010 with Dr. David Andersen? Time travel is certainly happening folks, In the USA, India, Japan, and China. I highly recommend people try and listen to this particular episode, I am listening to it for a third time, it is so intriguing.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Who remembers when Pluto was a planet?

I know that Earth is the 4th rock from the Sun.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by dzonatas]

We Need to Talk... I am in the same belief as you.

To this thread...

I am A Dimensional Experiencer myself. This thread has raised my awareness to my views of where Australia used to be. I myself remember it being further away by itself, and yeah that peninsula pointing to New Guinea was not there before. I myself have my own experiences. But yeah I may have been frontloaded with some of the views here. But I gotta admit, something strange happened...

We really need to get back on track and see what it is we remember, and why is that only a few of us remember these difference. No, I am not Scholar and I'm not uneducated.I am just an average Asian guy. I find it very disheartening to see people who wants to prove this wrong by science in such bad manners. We need to drop this Time Shift idea. it has nothing to do with timelines. It has something to do with parallel Earths. Somehow, something is going on or has already happened. Some of us are having different memories of different things occurring. It's as if the whole world has changed around us. Certain people, places, and things around us are still the same, but yet some things around us are different. I have questions that I may want to ask later as I can think them out to see if their is a commonality between us.

Please keep in mind... the next few is just my opinion. maybe not a really scholarly opinion but an idea to push out there to start our thinking... yes it's gonna get scifi-ish now...

Another idea is we are approaching 2012. Some thing might happen around that time, who knows... maybe something that no one notices cause it'll just happen and things continue as is. Since, we have been approaching this date, I guess there has been a lot of dimensional anomalies lately (I think? according to reading some of the previous posts)

Maybe the Veil between the different Earths are getting thinner and thinner, and some of the Earths are merging (maybe???) Maybe these Earths are similar but except for things people have noticed. So, Why is that we notice these changes?

What if that date (2012) comes and many more Earths Merges. what would the result be because of that? What would happen to some of us who are experiencing this?

I think it is a great idea that we start documenting these anomalies that we find. I think this is what this thread was suppose to be about. So, can we get back on track and see who else is experiencing this and what anomalies there are? If your not experiencing this, fine your a skeptic. We're not asking you to believe or follow us. We just wanna discuss this situation and see what is going on or happened to make so many of us remember some of the same things.

Also, maybe we should start a new thread and call it Dimensional Anomalies: Australia, Mandella, etc(something like that) or can some point me to the correct thread to discuss this, because this has nothing to do with Time lines.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AlternateWhy

I agree, the off track discussion has got to stop if we want to approach a better understand of what exactly is happening. I haven't been partial to a "time shift" theory, but it was simply convenient to call it that for the time being. The reality is we don't what WHAT happened and that is what we are trying to figure out.

Since it was your idea, why don't you go ahead and start a topic about Dimensional Abnormalities if only to list the changes and experiences that people have had. Just be sure to state in the OP that the topic isn't for the intention of debating the existence of dimensional abnormalities, but instead trying to understand them.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd like to make a thread, but as as you can see I am really New to posting on ATS.(I just joined today to start posting, today) I regularly don't post on boards(mostly just a viewer), but this discussion has sparked an interest in me.

Actually, for the past 20 years I have been trying to find out about my own dimensional abnormality. I knew there was something wrong 20 years ago. some where in the mid/ late 80's is when my first abnormality occurred. Something, that I read constantly about as a kid and was fascinated with until it changed. I looked in a whole bunch of places and everything about that one thing changed. I even found a book I know I read that contained the information I had knew before, and that had changed, too. Imagine how I felt when I was confronted with this. I was really fighting with myself to believe this new abnormality.

Notice how I'm not really mentioning the abnormality, I don't wanna front loaded people with that data, yet. Once more people talk about it maybe then I'll discuss it more.

As you can see a lot of us have already been front loaded with Mandella, Graham, Australia and New Zealand. Australia I know is off, but New Zealand I sorta never really paid attention to, so can not comment on that.

Also, like i said. I'm no expert just an average Asian guy

i think there was another thread I read back about these abnormalities. Too many threads everywhere I guess...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One weird thing that's happened to me but this was a few years ago is the (to me) mysterious resurrection of the actor Ian McKellen.

Between the releases of two of the movies in the LotR trilogy, I watched the news on TV that said he had died that day. They also said it was sad he had passed away before finishing the trilogy and were wondering if computers could be used to complete his scenes.

I called my brother that same day to let him know and give him the sad news. He was at work and did not see those news. Since then, we all now know he finished the movies and is in fact still alive and working. To this day, my brother still wonders and sometimes mentions that phone call and wonders what I was thinking.

To me it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join