It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music Industry Exposed [Illuminati]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I did a fairly decent board search for similar threads and found none. And I thought this is just too creepy and IN YOUR FACE to take for coincidence.

You can clearly see the artists involved with Illuminati/NWO w/e you want to call it symbolism. Openly stating they soled their souls. And what appears to be demonic possession. I think these wonderfully produced videos can say more than I could ever hope to convey at this point. Just wow...

more @ www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by mryanbrown]

Mod Edit: Fixed all caps title.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the antichrist will make it rain for those who follow him

the elite luciferians await thier messiah, the rain man, also known as, the one eyed anichrist

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hey rain man you here? I'm trying to sell my soul too, can you get me a MV8800 an MPC5000 and a full studio hook up?
alright cool.
umbrelle-elle-elle-elle-ehh...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The videos themselves explain that without an intention behind the gestures they are simply gestures. The symbols are useless without you giving them some sort of power. So in essence all the sheep chanting "Rain Man" are doing just that, saying "Rain Man." It is a useless gesture when the meaning behind the symbolism remains occult. However, once the meaning has been illuminated in the individual there is an intent. Whether that intent be conscious or unconscious.

So here's my question; why are you spreading this to people? Why make them aware of a meaning behind the symbolism, thus giving the symbol power? Am I wrong in saying it would be best for people to remain ignorant to the meaning of the symbol so that the symbol remains a meaningless gesture?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
The videos themselves explain that without an intention behind the gestures they are simply gestures. The symbols are useless without you giving them some sort of power. So in essence all the sheep chanting "Rain Man" are doing just that, saying "Rain Man." It is a useless gesture when the meaning behind the symbolism remains occult. However, once the meaning has been illuminated in the individual there is an intent. Whether that intent be conscious or unconscious.

So here's my question; why are you spreading this to people? Why make them aware of a meaning behind the symbolism, thus giving the symbol power? Am I wrong in saying it would be best for people to remain ignorant to the meaning of the symbol so that the symbol remains a meaningless gesture?

Subconscious consent is still consent. You do not need to be consciously illuminated to the meaning. These people are consenting to sacrifice personal choice and free will to be chattel and offer praise blindly to these stars.

Sharing the video educates people to what is going on. Your reply seems rather Illuministic. You are 'illuminated' as you inferred since you are aware of the power behind them. The symbols have power whether or not those invoking them are consciously aware. They need to know to AVOID this music. We will find you, there is no place you can escape. No manipulation which shall save you. While these people may be unaware the war has begun, we shall stand strong to bring truth back to them. Your time is over.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
tv is for suckers. i never upgraded to digital. feel free to watch all the commercials you want. count me out.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gheybayten
tv is for suckers. i never upgraded to digital. feel free to watch all the commercials you want. count me out.

I'm sorry what does digital tv have to do with music videos. You can watch them in some 20 other methods than digital television.

EDIT: or even commercials? Seriously... thread crapper.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

"We will find you?" "My time is over?" Right. Do you expect me to take you seriously when your reply to my post has an implicit threat?

Illuministic? You're right. I absolutely am. Why would I choose to be kept in darkness when I could be illuminated? Do you even understand the concept of illumination? You know you can seek illumination without being a memeber of the "Illuminati."

Truth is Light. They are synonomous. I will forever and always seek Light. It is in my nature.

I suggest you educate yourself Brother. Where did the symbols come from? Do you truly have a grasp of the Occult or what Occult even means?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

"We will find you?" "My time is over?" Right. Do you expect me to take you seriously when your reply to my post has an implicit threat?

Illuministic? You're right. I absolutely am. Why would I choose to be kept in darkness when I could be illuminated? Do you even understand the concept of illumination? You know you can seek illumination without being a memeber of the "Illuminati."

Truth is Light. They are synonomous. I will forever and always seek Light. It is in my nature.

I suggest you educate yourself Brother. Where did the symbols come from? Do you truly have a grasp of the Occult or what Occult even means?

My non-physical 'threat' is directed towards the Illuminated deceivers. Are you one which needs to worry about being exposed? Are you one who manipulates?

I have been exposed first-hand to the true nature of occultism. If you were so prone to truth as you suggest. You wouldn't be trying to convince me or anyone else that this knowledge is best left unknown.

Especially after you stated yourself...

"Whether that intent be conscious or unconscious."

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ill let the music be my reply.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You failed to answer my questions. Where did the symbols come from? Do you truly understand it? Please elaborate on your first hand experience with "Occultism." Also, what is your definition of Occult?

Knowledge is Power. I believe all People should seek Knowledge; in hopes that they find Light in the end.

To clarify;

The video states that the symbols are just symbols without an intent behind it. Without knowledge of the meaning of the symbol it is a meaningless gesture. My unconscious/conscious statement was in regards to intent existing after the meaning of the symbol has been illuminated. What I was getting at is this; if they are without Knowledge of the meaning, the intent is lost. Therefore, the unconscios/conscious display of the symbol is a meaningless gesture. However, once it has been illuminated the symbol has intent, be it unconsciously, or consciously applied.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Linkin Park and Jay-Z work very closely. Jay-Z is very open Illuminati. Good example video when you understand the context.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You failed to answer my questions. Where did the symbols come from? Do you truly understand it? Please elaborate on your first hand experience with "Occultism." Also, what is your definition of Occult?

Knowledge is Power. I believe all People should seek Knowledge; in hopes that they find Light in the end.

To clarify;

The video states that the symbols are just symbols without an intent behind it. Without knowledge of the meaning of the symbol it is a meaningless gesture. My unconscious/conscious statement was in regards to intent existing after the meaning of the symbol has been illuminated. What I was getting at is this; if they are without Knowledge of the meaning, the intent is lost. Therefore, the unconscios/conscious display of the symbol is a meaningless gesture. However, once it has been illuminated the symbol has intent, be it unconsciously, or consciously applied.

The symbols more than likely pre-date Egyptian mythos and probably came to be during the early Anglo Saxon pagan religions or Antediluvian age. Around the same time as the Monad. As for a specific symbol? Which are you referring to.

My first hand experience is being raised in an environment which was a hybridization of Wicca and Lucifarianism. My parents were involved with it for several years.

As for the definition. Hidden. Their power is obtained from illumination to the hidden knowledge being perpetrated against those who are unaware. That is how the power works. If you are ignorant, you consent ignorantly.

The meaning I took from the video is that by themselves they are meaningless. But they are being used in context with clear intent. Giving them power, and feeding from those consenting to give praise to that power.

We are all aware of the meaning subconsciously. These symbols invoke that. When you hear a singing praising alcoholism, hedonism, homosexuality, murder, drugs, anarchist views and PRAISE those. You are perfectly aware what you are praising is negative. You have consented to give praise to the negative. Even if you aren't aware of how it will be used. You offered it tribute.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

or maybe your paranoid. looking over your shoulder. its like a whirlwind inside of your head. you cant stop what your hearing within. its like the face is right beneath your skin.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
Hey rain man you here? I'm trying to sell my soul too, can you get me a MV8800 an MPC5000 and a full studio hook up?
alright cool.
umbrelle-elle-elle-elle-ehh...

I felt like coming back to this. Specifically...

"umbrelle-elle-elle-elle-ehh" I found this funny to. But in relation to another song I'm aware of... It's a word broken down to syllables. Who knows what word?

The song I refer to was.

"Ya-hu-wah-ya-weh"

Yahuwah, Yahweh. We see the words spelled in modern English and are so accustomed. We lose sight of the history of the base words. Of the reality of linguistics and how vowels and syllables produce subconscious effects.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

The symbols more than likely pre-date Egyptian mythos and probably came to be during the early Anglo Saxon pagan religions or Antediluvian age. Around the same time as the Monad. As for a specific symbol? Which are you referring to.

My first hand experience is being raised in an environment which was a hybridization of Wicca and Lucifarianism. My parents were involved with it for several years.

As for the definition. Hidden. Their power is obtained from illumination to the hidden knowledge being perpetrated against those who are unaware. That is how the power works. If you are ignorant, you consent ignorantly.

The meaning I took from the video is that by themselves they are meaningless. But they are being used in context with clear intent. Giving them power, and feeding from those consenting to give praise to that power.

We are all aware of the meaning subconsciously. These symbols invoke that. When you hear a singing praising alcoholism, hedonism, homosexuality, murder, drugs, anarchist views and PRAISE those. You are perfectly aware what you are praising is negative. You have consented to give praise to the negative. Even if you aren't aware of how it will be used. You offered it tribute.

So how is it that they pre-date Egyptian mythos (3150 BC+/-) but came to be during Anglo-Saxon period(400 AD)?

So if you have an understanding of the Occult. Riddle me this; who is Lucifer? To make this clear, I am merely asking. Please refrain from assuming I myself am a Luciferian, or anything of that nature.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So how is it that they pre-date Egyptian mythos (3150 BC+/-) but came to be during Anglo-Saxon period(400 AD)?

So if you have an understanding of the Occult. Riddle me this; who is Lucifer? To make this clear, I am merely asking. Please refrain from assuming I myself am a Luciferian, or anything of that nature.

From what I understand. Egypt dates back as far as 12,000BC. Anglo-Saxon being an ethnicity not a culture can date back much further than the established presence of them.

Lucifer is purportedly Thoth, Horus, Thoth Moses III, Moses, Promethues, Hermes.

As for his/her context it really depends on which cult you ask. To some cults he is Satan. Master of darkness. Others, the light-bearer who brings peace. Historically he can be seen as someone who has continually altered the course of human history by illuminating us to a technology as we are ready for it. Leaving us to our own devices as with what to do with it.

Truthfully I feel s/he is neither. I believe Lucifer balances the equation. The Monad. Male and Female. Good and evil. All aspects combined in perfection. Reborn continuously throughout history to find the balance.

There can be no good without evil. That does not mean we can not find balance.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Truthfully I feel s/he is neither. I believe Lucifer balances the equation. The Monad. Male and Female. Good and evil. All aspects combined in perfection. Reborn continuously throughout history to find the balance.

That being said; it is commonly accepted that many Illuminati members are Luciferian in nature. What exactly is wrong with that then? Is it wrong for some pop-culture icons to wish to bring a balance? Or even better; Light?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That being said; it is commonly accepted that many Illuminati members are Luciferian in nature. What exactly is wrong with that then? Is it wrong for some pop-culture icons to wish to bring a balance? Or even better; Light?

Who said they wish to bring balance? Grossing millions while nations starve and atrocities are committed without consent is not balance. I fail to see how consistently touting hedonism brings "light".

Balance may only be obtained through the consent of equal individuals. 1:1 even if subconsciously. And while I have no qualms about exploiting the hedonistic nature of those who choose to consent. I do have an issue when innocence sheds blood. Balance is lost.

The balance has been disturbed. So he is here now. Not to save the illuminated as they have hoped. But to pass judgement against them. The innocent never cross lines. The other half however, cross without consent disturbing the balance. As such they must be judged and balance restored.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Who said they wish to bring balance? Grossing millions while nations starve and atrocities are committed without consent is not balance. I fail to see how consistently touting hedonism brings "light".

Balance may only be obtained through the consent of equal individuals. 1:1 even if subconsciously. And while I have no qualms about exploiting the hedonistic nature of those who choose to consent. I do have an issue when innocence sheds blood. Balance is lost.

The balance has been disturbed. So he is here now. Not to save the illuminated as they have hoped. But to pass judgement against them. The innocent never cross lines. The other half however, cross without consent disturbing the balance. As such they must be judged and balance restored.

Have you ever thought these "Illuminati" figures tout it so that people like us wake up to the folly of our ways? It's easy to assume they tout it to enforce it's dominance, but it is equally plausible that the symbols are used to wake us. It is all too easy to believe there is a vast conspiracy to control us, without giving any thought to the idea that there is a vast conspiracy to free us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join