It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music Industry Exposed [Illuminati]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The music industry is controlled by these shadow figures, but so is everything else so I don't see what the surprise here is.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I have a question for you; do you have unpaid debts? Are you on welfare? Do you feel entitled?

I think it is hilarious. The "Illuminati" is blamed for being the capstone of the banking cartels. Yet who keeps the cartels in business? Lazy, illogical, mindless masses. So who's fault is it that your illogical greed has led you to debt? He who hunts eats. He who wants someone to hunt for him is indebted. Slavery.

Understand that I dislike both group; both those who, may or may not be, out to control the mindless masses, and the mindless masses who demonstrate zero control over their own self.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Be responsible for yourself and your actions. Your choice to blame everyone else for the burden we all equally share is already an indication that you are inept in this department.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
Be responsible for yourself and your actions. Your choice to blame everyone else for the burden we all equally share is already an indication that you are inept in this department.

We all owe a debt. However I own none to the banks. Nor do I see how debt has any relation to this thread at all. Nor have I blamed anyone for...?

Are you trying to make a point or spin this further off course into another wild tangent of yours.

Thanks for the insult though about something completely unrelated to the thread. Really appreciate you taking it off course again with your personal attacks.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sweet well at least you know somewhat whats up. But it can also be symbolic and subtle double speaking on some many levels....or just another distraction.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These people 'sell their souls' by compromising what little integrity they have as artists to produce commercial c#*p.

if they had any real talent they wouldn't need to, but as it is they will do whatever they are told because what counts is being famous.

Ye gods, they aren't even musicians - they're rappers! Rap isn't music, its poetry..

Look at the romantic poets and you'll see theres nothing new in the Gothic appeal of being in love with dark and despair.

As for the references to the NWO, et al - what do you expect? the issues are now a matter of popular debate thanks to sites such as ATS. Of course the younger generation are attracted to being provocative and suggestive.
It suggests they are in the know. thats what 'Buzzwords' are all about

And is JZ is a NWO asset? So? Sheep will always follow someone. Just a pity he lacks originality.

Christ, I remember the Sex Pistols -anarchy in the UK? God save the queen? Destroy t shirts?

AC/DC ? Highway to hell? You think they are in league with Satan?

It was done to sell records, and it still works today. If you really think this is the work of Satanists, you'd best get along to church and take care of your own well being, because you certainly cant 'save' anyone else from the modern world.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I dunno, I think the overall argument should be regardless of whether they are explicitly Illuminati, Freemason, Satanists, people looking for a buck by selling themselves out...

Theres nothing beneficial to the world, or society through the music or their actions. It does nothing but encourage the listener to sacrifice ethics and morality for a sense of fitting in, and being 'cool'.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Very true, but also symptomatic of society in general - i.e.

Cell phones
Ipods
Huge SUV's for going to the shopping plaza
Branded fashions
digital tv / programming / advertising
Having the right 'friends'
Going to the 'right' parties

Can you take all that stuff away too?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
music sounds cool but in reality its just another distraction in the form of entertainment. you can appreciate it but as far as changing the world it mostly changes our mindsets

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider

Very true, but also symptomatic of society in general - i.e.

Cell phones
Ipods
Huge SUV's for going to the shopping plaza
Branded fashions
digital tv / programming / advertising
Having the right 'friends'
Going to the 'right' parties

Can you take all that stuff away too?

Yes we can, and probably will within the next decade.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

We all owe a debt? You sure about that? To whom may I ask?

I apologize if you think I am derailing your thread. I just find it incredibly difficult to believe that we are under the control of some Monarch Mind Control program. I understand symbols have great meaning; yet without a true understanding of said meaning they are pretty worthless. I could show a child that had never been introduced into the History of the World Wars a swastika and it would be meaningless.

The reason I asked about the debts is that if there is an Illuminati; they are supposedly a banking cartel. The thing about that would be we choose to take out loans and operate in the banking system. Nay were we ever forced.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Intresting thread, first i think there is a Illuminati, but i'm not so sure someone should be forced to be enlightned or if you will Illuminated, some times it's better not knowing, but then how would we have the means to fight them if you will.

I for one wouldn't want to be Illuminated, i think just knowing they excist with out being Illuminated is the way to go after thinking about it.

I also think the topic of duality is a intresting topic also because there's a few ways to think about this concept and the Illuminati also have there take on this(read it somewhere) i think there can be good without evil it's called Heaven think about it.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by King Seesar]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

ure helping them out u may beilluminati ure own damn self

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i was gonna start a thread on this, but found this thread. bumpin it. also, dmx just got busted for some drug use and crap cuz he was speakin out too much.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Monarch Mind Control (very real and public, declassified docs., too) perfected for mass consumption ... ritual practice on the masses, watch any award show and you're unknowingly participating ... Magik is real and quantum mechanics proves it. Flutter your wings, butterflies.
edit on 26-8-2014 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join