It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Music Industry Exposed [Illuminati]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
From what I understand. Egypt dates back as far as 12,000BC. Anglo-Saxon being an ethnicity not a culture can date back much further than the established presence of them.
Can you cite any sources claiming such? While the Venus of Willendorf proves that there were tribes in Austria around 24,000-22,000 BC, nothing is known of their genetics/ethnicity. Furthermore, if we're talking ethnicity rather than culture, why be so quick to dismiss the Egyptian peoples?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

Who said they wish to bring balance? Grossing millions while nations starve and atrocities are committed without consent is not balance. I fail to see how consistently touting hedonism brings "light".

Balance may only be obtained through the consent of equal individuals. 1:1 even if subconsciously. And while I have no qualms about exploiting the hedonistic nature of those who choose to consent. I do have an issue when innocence sheds blood. Balance is lost.

The balance has been disturbed. So he is here now. Not to save the illuminated as they have hoped. But to pass judgement against them. The innocent never cross lines. The other half however, cross without consent disturbing the balance. As such they must be judged and balance restored.

Have you ever thought these "Illuminati" figures tout it so that people like us wake up to the folly of our ways? It's easy to assume they tout it to enforce it's dominance, but it is equally plausible that the symbols are used to wake us. It is all too easy to believe there is a vast conspiracy to control us, without giving any thought to the idea that there is a vast conspiracy to free us.

If there was no conspiracy to control us, there would be no need for one to free us. Duality. If there was no conspiracy to control me. Can you explain why I no longer have personal freedom? That I may legally partake in things which encourage hedonism yet barred from those which free me from my spiritual shackles?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If there was no conspiracy to control us, there would be no need for one to free us. Duality. If there was no conspiracy to control me.

Duality. Yes. That thing. That being said; I guess that would make the "Illuminati" a necessary Evil.

Can you explain why I no longer have personal freedom? That I may legally partake in things which encourage hedonism yet barred from those which free me from my spiritual shackles?

Please elaborate.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OK. Here's my $.02 on this. Don't take this as a personal attack.

Bogus. No connection to the Illuminati.

R&B and rap artists in league with a white-dominated race-driven ideological society? Hardly. I'm from Los Angeles. I have a degree in sound engineering. I've also spent many many days inside a dark control room doing music and video mixdowns. I have many friends in the rap music industry and none of them talk about the Illuminati in terms of having any sort of alliance. Mostly, they view secret societies as a misuse of power by "ignorant white people". When they make a reference to them, its because it is trendy. And also because they use the platform to make political statements which is very common.

When references are made to secret societies, its usually obvious, like the eye in the pyramid posted on the wall. Traced with a red marker. This is iconography. Many big-budget blockbuster movies are edited with real iconographic subliminal images. And it is considered a form of art. But not the videos used to make a lunatic fringe association in this case. Sorry, this is laughable.

The CGI effects and placement of them in the Rianna video is a coincidence and not much else, imho. They were probably sitting around looking at different wipe patterns and said "hey that one looks cool, lets use that one". That the effect originates from the womb area - %100 intentional. That it intentionally looks like the head of some demon? You gotta be kidding me. They don't mess with this stuff. They are generally caring, soulful and usually simple people with an exotic creative drive. Using any reference to actual secret societies is usually a parody of it - them telling the world how messed up the secret societies have made things.

People see what they want to see.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

From what I understand. Egypt dates back as far as 12,000BC. Anglo-Saxon being an ethnicity not a culture can date back much further than the established presence of them.
Can you cite any sources claiming such? While the Venus of Willendorf proves that there were tribes in Austria around 24,000-22,000 BC, nothing is known of their genetics/ethnicity. Furthermore, if we're talking ethnicity rather than culture, why be so quick to dismiss the Egyptian peoples?

My understanding is that the Anglo-Saxons were of older Nordic decent, ancient Caucasian. I'll find more on it later. But I wasn't necessarily dismissing the Egyptians as. I used the Anglos as an ethnicity, and Egyptians as a culture. Not dismissing their ethnic heritage. I just know nothing of their ethnic decent. However knowing that most modern Illuminati symbolism is often associated to the Egyptian culture. I felt they could be traced back further to pre-egyptian ethnicities in Anglo-Saxon/Druid/Nordic paganism.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Namaste makes a very important point in his first post. Just the act of bringing mass attention to certain malevolent forces creates an "attractor" fueled by the amount of individuals focused on the topic exponentially. And this can actually be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychoacoustic1
Using any reference to actual secret societies is usually a parody of it - them telling the world how messed up the secret societies have made things.

People see what they want to see.

Right there with you. I think it is most often done as a statement.

I think we see conspiracy everywhere because honestly a conspiracy is less terrifying than the realization that the world is chaotic by nature.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If there was no conspiracy to control us, there would be no need for one to free us. Duality. If there was no conspiracy to control me.

Duality. Yes. That thing. That being said; I guess that would make the "Illuminati" a necessary Evil.

Can you explain why I no longer have personal freedom? That I may legally partake in things which encourage hedonism yet barred from those which free me from my spiritual shackles?

Please elaborate.

Necessary evil yes, when balanced. However the scales are vastly tilted in favor of one side at the moment.

As for the freedoms. I can drink as much alcohol as I wish knowing it induces spirits to take hold. Yet I am barred from smoking any Cannabis which is known to remove the veil of deceit and bring truth.

OK. Here's my $.02 on this. Don't take this as a personal attack.

None at all, however I do feel as if you are generalizing all rappers. I thoroughly enjoy Immortal Technique and Jedi Mind Tricks. Which is truly amazing rap/hip-hop with powerful lyrics. Yet it's not MSM.

And I for one wouldn't think they would be be part of an alliance. Rather a tool for manipulation of ethnic minorities. Selling themselves and their people out for money and fame. Seems to fit the Illuminati profile. If you look past the obvious "greed" argument.

When you take into the account who produces, directs, and finances these vastly expensive music videos there is no way you can honestly discount them as being below movies. The iconography is just as artful.

In my opinion, someone only concerned with money, fame, egotism, and hedonism is far from "generally caring, soulful and usually simple people with an exotic creative drive". Especially when they are not solely responsible for the 'creative' aspect.

I however am not labeling all artists as such. Just those with blatantly obvious Illuminati symbolism. I will give you the CGI/Womb one. However there's no dismissing songs about NWO with Illuminati symbolism as not having an Illuminated bias.

I do find it curious you didn't comment on the correlation of these linked artists all singing about a voice inside of their head. People of innocence and clear conscious do not have this problem. Nor does anyone provide such an honest, non-humorous face to "I sold my soul to the devil". Without meaning it either quite literally, or literally, just not to THE Devil but a circumstance just as bad to be used as a tool for social manipulation.

But hey, selling your people and ethics out certainly does make it rain.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

How can you assert that the scales are off-balance? That would take an objective view, while you are experiencing life subjectively.

On the note of substance abuse. If you need a substance to "lift the veil." You're very lost. I'm sorry if you take that in offense.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

How can you assert that the scales are off-balance? That would take an objective view, while you are experiencing life subjectively.

On the note of substance abuse. If you need a substance to "lift the veil." You're very lost. I'm sorry if you take that in offense.

I can not legally experience personal freedom of my own choosing. That's control exerted over me without consent. No balance.

We all have 'substance abuse'. However is simply using a substance abuse? We need clay to make bricks, wood to make fire. Water and food to live. These are substances. Cannabis counteracts decades of programming quite fast. To abuse it would mean I'm lost. To find harmony and true purpose for it means I have found balance. Not relying entirely upon myself, but the universe to experience. Why re-invent the wheel just to provide myself a sense of superiority for not smoking cannabis?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What once was a nice intellectual talk has become very watered down. I'm done posting in this thread. Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just like the illuminated. Come in, manipulate just enough of a point taking it vastly off-topic. And leave the children to play with a new intellectual idea when one acknowledges your original intent. Referencing that replies to your questions have watered it down. Bravo indeed, needed the refresher.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Namaste makes a very important point in his first post. Just the act of bringing mass attention to certain malevolent forces creates an "attractor" fueled by the amount of individuals focused on the topic exponentially. And this can actually be dangerous.

That is exactly the point I was trying to get across. This fear-mongering involved with secret societies will only give us more things to be afraid of.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think Namaste is taking a sober an objective approach to this issue.

For we don’t really know 100 percent know that the elite, those referred to as Illuminati, i.e., Rockefeller, Rothschild and their like are truly some occult Satanist. Though we do know they are nefarious capitalist who exploit people.

Overall we do need to be careful about slandering people, that is if we claim to be striving for truth and justice.

All these entertainers may be Satanist but more likely just young people trying to be famous and successful entertainers who enjoy the wealth and notoriety that goes with it.

BTW most of the conspiracy lore maintains that the Satanist rituals the elite use is from Babylon. Some of the Masonic so-called occultism is out of Egypt.

None of this stuff is proven. I like Dave Icke, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, Dave Wilcock, but these guys themselves are more entertainers than truth seekers, or at best they present a theory of possibilities, just another faith.

The search for truth is daunting and it does not came easy, IMO.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Woah, that's deep. I have never considered that aspect, although I have been aware of the Lucifer affect/balance which is needed.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I spent a good amount of time in the music industry and you are reading way more into this than there really is. Some of these things are there just for the sake of something cool and visual. Something stimulating. Ive met a lot of video producers and the artist has NOTHING to do with the video. They show up and get told what to do. If you were to meet one of the video producers you would agree that if something does seem fishy, they probably did it on purpose as a joke because they want to be in on the "conspiracy".

I started a small business once and we decided to make our logo a pyramid. So does that make me illuminati? It looked cool.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think there is really no room for argument here. It could either go both ways. I find it interesting though, some artists are going against the Illuminati saying "illuminati trying to take mind soul and body" etc. If these artists were part of the illuminati, why would they be speaking out against it? Griff is a member of the rap band Public Enemy. He has a very heated opinion on the issue, and goes against the grain by trying to expose the supposed Illuminati. Take a look:

Professor Griff Exposes Illuminati

True? Who knows. Interesting Nonetheless. Immortal Technique speaks fervently against the illuminati, and it is very interesting because I believe (correct me if I am wrong) he is unsigned. Maybe there are artists exposing the system and artsists giving in to the system. Im surprised nobody has brought up Robert Johnson, he was a jazz player who was the first musician purported to "sell his soul to the devil." Interesting stuff:

Robert Johnson - Devil Legend (wiki)

To me all this stuff is hearsay, it could all either be a cool front to garner ratings, or it could be real. Who knows. that Bob Dylan interview portion was crazy! I was blown away. The Rihanna rain part was a HUGE stretch. As for "raining money," well that's just plain cool, who wouldn't want it to rain money? haha.

Another point to ponder over: If this Illuminati business is all just cool insertions to make a video more popular or controversial, then how come the only people who know about it are us crazy ATS fanatics and not the actual fans? I do in a way believe that alot of these fans are brainwashed, not in the literal sense, just in the sense that they don't have the mental alacrity to research the musician more, just listen to their music and not really pay attention to the details. We are the people who pay attention to the details, us crazy conspiracy theorists! If musicians were trying to be cool and garner ratings, wouldn't they use a subject more popular than "the illuminati"? haha. Just a thought.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by LiberLegit]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why are they showing a pyramid with the all seeing eye and calling it Illuminati symbolism when it's been show to be Freemasons?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Go listen to some Immortal Technique.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
Why are they showing a pyramid with the all seeing eye and calling it Illuminati symbolism when it's been show to be Freemasons?

The eye of Horus is not sole property of the Freemasons. It has universal symbolism. It can apply to either. But the masons themselves are never used openly in a negative light. Otherwise they would blow the cover of the Illuminati. Someone has to pretend to be a good guy.

I'm Batman!

<< 1    3 >>

join