It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree with the energy part that provide UFO's with the power to travel anywhere..... Altering the sun or recieving energy from the sun may be one of the more advanced UFO technology they are billions of years more advanced than us why would that be hard to concieve? Maybe it is a satilite of these UFO's that monitor their energy flow it culd be anything. but here is NASA's report on the MOONs Magnetotail

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
One other question... these things are in the corona, yet... I cant seem to see anything actually in front of the sun. No orbs, no ships, nada. If these things are as big as an Earth supposedly, and Mercury is what- somewhere around the size of the moon? So, these things, if they would kindly cross the sun like normal orbiting spacecraft they would be seen a lot better than Mercury when IT crosses the sun at the same relative distance, no?

Sorry, but until I see one of these things actually CROSS the sun in what would appear to be a stable orbit, and no off to the side in the corona in all the pics- I gotta say just camera weirdness or some magnetic gas pocket thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Could it be trash thrown out but the explosions on the sun? Are there any videos in the same quality range to see if they are thrown out and return to the sun .are there any vid showing them fly up to the sun ? could they be orbiting the sun like small planets or asteroids ...just some of the basic questions to be asked while observing these UFO's

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
One other question... these things are in the corona, yet... I cant seem to see anything actually in front of the sun. No orbs, no ships, nada. If these things are as big as an Earth supposedly, and Mercury is what- somewhere around the size of the moon? So, these things, if they would kindly cross the sun like normal orbiting spacecraft they would be seen a lot better than Mercury when IT crosses the sun at the same relative distance, no?

Sorry, but until I see one of these things actually CROSS the sun in what would appear to be a stable orbit, and no off to the side in the corona in all the pics- I gotta say just camera weirdness or some magnetic gas pocket thing.

Well, something crossed the sun on Feb 2nd, see:
www.thesun.co.uk...

In the latest image 2010/02/13 17:24 there seems to be clearly something at 9 o-clock, a small "line" that appears to be close to the surface or at least not in the corona. But as per usual if you look at 7 o-clock there is a small/gigantic object sitting outside the corona.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
(will replace this link with the image a bit later, my ftp isnt working atm)

I'm not sure myself, but at the end of the day - even if it is nothing, isn't it all a little too coincidental? Well it is for me. There's a lot of focus on the sun at the moment. And it's funny how after 2 weeks of this there's this mission to the sun. I never even heard of it before. All high tech imagery on-board and stuff. I assume as high tech as the camera they stuck on the moon-impact probes, which seemed to be of Vodafone Trium camera-phone quality. Even a small 8mm camera would have broadcast more interesting pictures than NASA did/censored.

I like the idea of the sun being used as a portal!

There's that classic video of some "comets" being sucked into the sun.
www.youtube.com...

Maybe it's actually two spaceships going to that dessert place in Stargate! Maybe not. But those are pretty enourmous comets. Like, three times the size of earth sized comets? Well all this sun stuff has still been a welcome debate after a couple of months of not very ground-breaking UFO news

Edit: And let's not forget the spectacular sundog incident on the SDO launch: www.spaceweather.com...

Its spectacular nature is up there with the Norway spiral! Again, coincidence? Humanz sun exploration craft passes through only sundog in the sky? Meh.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by markymint]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Starships using the curvature of space-time caused by the sun's gravity is a tantilizing idea but hard to accept as reality. I just find it hard to believe that any type of starship could get close enough to the sun with it's massive release of heat and energy.
Most likely, the objects are optical illusions in the NASA photo's.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Those are not alien space craft. If anything they are glares from a lens or it is the sun itself making the glares but alien space craft my friend. Sorry,

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
there have been recent major solar flares on the sun, they are probably just particles of "embers" or gas pockets that are burning away from the sun

this is exactly what I was thinking to degree.

They look nothing more than artifacts and further more images of remnants of a flare(s).

The entire time I looked at this I shook my head wondering where these "ships" were as nothing in these images even resembled the most abstract looking vessel imaginable.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
For the sake of completion, and for those who can't find the other thread about this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Low resolution images
The images from the Stereo spacecraft are first displayed in 'beacon' mode, which basically means that a small thumbnail image is received from the spacecraft. That initial image is low-resolution and crudely enhanced to bring attention to the details. It is not meant to be viewed at high magnifications.

2. High resolution images
In the background, the spacecraft is trasnmitting the high-resolution images back to earth. These images are not yet ready for use, as they need to be calibrated (using dark-frame subtraction and advanced 'levels'-type enhancement). The dark frame images are often taken some days after the high resolution image that they are applied to.

3. High Energy Particle and Cosmic Ray Strikes
When high energy particles or cosmic rays hit the cameras sensor, the hih-resolution images will contain bright specks or small streaks. These are quite common for a spacecraft designed to point at the sun..

Because the low-res images are enhanced and quite heavily compressed, the specks get exaggerated. You can experiment with this yourself - get a picture of stars, blur it a little, then use excessive sharpening. Bingo. Little spheres and other artefacts.

Here's a simple example of what I mean, comparing crops of the initial low-res images with the later high resolution versions:

image69.webshots.com...

Huge spherical spacecraft?

No. Just people who don't know what they are looking at.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the info! "Lens artefacts" (admitedly a phrase I just don't want to hear again for a while!) or not, tomorrow I'll still be dreaming of giant spaceships
There's no other major fresh discovery stories at the moment anyways!

Oh, here's that frame I liked.

Here it is with the gigantic hooge spaceship flying over it circled!

And here it is in negative, and it appears to have a shadow

Finally one other giant anomoly was that the sun looks like Robert De Niro complete with pimple. See this NASA mock-up:

"You talkin' a-me?"

Peace

PS. 2009 crop circles were all about "the sun". So people have been keeping an eye on the sun. This is comendable! Were there any M-class flares in 08 or 07, and are there similar images we can compare from the past? If anyone knows please shed some light - otherhoo I guess I'll check the archives eventually myself.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by markymint]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Indeed these UFO's are manipulating the sun, I was contacted by a stark white PLEADIAN who told me they were giiant solar energy collectors meant to stop global warming and global warming therefore they are also absorbing solar flares which is why you see few sunspots man, believe the truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yesterday while watching a Dan winter presentation from 2002 he mentioned something that I found quite interesting.

He said that comets (Hale Bopp etc) can and have been used by extra terrestrials as towing machines for artificial planetoids (or parasitic sun cruisers). These planetoids are typically inhabited by Dracos (Draconians?), and released into orbit between mercury and the sun.

Whats interesting is that many of the comets entering our solar system have near perfect elliptical orbits around the sun which many see as evidence of intent.

Maybe someone has some interesting comet images with strange artifacts which could be cross checked against these NASA images.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The last time someone seriously tried to connect aliens with comets, people ended up dead. I wouldn't put too much stock into that unproven silliness.

These are what NASA says they are, they explain them in detail. Yes, I know, NASA is super evil, and absolutely everything they say is a lie, if it doesn't agree with your preconceived mindset about UFOs and alien life (such as on Mars). I personally think it's a sad waste of time to be studying artifacts in pictures.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What do you mean people ended up dead? Which people?

Maybe the Dracos are gathering for the 2012 show
or maybe these ships will be used to taxi us off the planet if things get a little too hot

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't know if this link has been posted here already

Sun Images

You'll find lots of sun info, images and cool videos.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
just checkin out that NASA website and a couple pics caught my attention, these are recently taken -

click images to enlarge, they were taken from 18:55 to 19:15-

1 o'clock an 5 o'clock positions=

at the 10 o'clock position you can see a large object

2large objects at the bottom of the sun not long after the previous one -

edit: just look at this pic
theres 6 objects just sitting around the sun only a few minutes before the ones above were taken-

[edit on 1/4/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
post removed

[edit on 1/4/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yes how could they be that near the sun anyway ? I mean without burning ?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Go to Youtube
Type in the search bar: Warriorkinging
This guy quite a while back has videos of planet sized orbs keeping company with the sun.
Check out his videos, he has VERY INTERESTING stuff--got me thinking.

We tried writing to Warrior (last year) and he has for some time not responded nor presented any more new material. We are kind of worried about him. Just recently, I have not checked.
Just thought I would post this, because his videos are pretty good and I would like to hear what comments folks may after after watching them.

Also, on Youtube, at the top (just above the video window) it will show Warriorking, and you click to expand that window which will show 20 more videos...but if you click directly on his name, it will take you to his page. There are some good vids. The guy was nice to put in the time and effort to put the vids out. I thinnk many (or all) of the vids were SOHO, and shots were taken from satellites out in space monitoring the sun.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRebel

If you expect me to swallow this, I'm gonna need to know some information about your background and education.
Fair enough? Please enlighten me as to why you are a credible source.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join