It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRebel

I like how much work and interest you put into the SUN STAR. I am note sure what you see if these are artifacts are creatures that have always hung around stars. EIther way you are cool in my books for bringing such data to the table S&F friend

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
First off thankyou so much OP, for taking your time and effort by going through each one of these photos one by one, its people like you who will help to uncover the truth.

In regards to the photos even though they are grainy and offer no substantial amount of proof to sway others. Still to me they are fascinating thankyou. Lastly I wanted to say, I would bet my life on the fact that there are UAC (alien craft) dotted all around our solar system, we are and have been in a new war for at least 20 years now, a war that involves an elite of human beings being manipulated by ET.

To finish, The tao treaty ran out 1st January 2009, look at what has happened since then, I myself are gearing up for something big.

Thanks again.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am not going to pick on the OP or make fun of him or her for their observation. The thread or topic is in the right room, and its of interest and hard to prove otherwise.

Another thing I have to add, do google search and see if you can find any other sites on the net like ATS. Where we have the freedom to post about any topic in the world. Not many out there. Just keeping people from abusing such freedoms with nonsense is the problem or question at hand at times.

As far as the sun ships I have this to add. These ships are huge like size of Earth stuff man. How many Earth's fit into the sun? These objects next to the sun that could spaceships, would be giagantic crafts. I dunno but who knows its a good thread anyhow S&F

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Bicent76]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Cool pictures.

I think that these artifacts should be seen first as simply image anomolies. We should not try to pass them off as anything for now simply because of the multitude of what it could be, from simple crappy artifacts from a malfunctioning camera, to micrometeorites and dust close to the camera, to deathstar sized spaceships and a million other things.

I think the most logical step would be to try and recreate the environment as best we can on earth to see if we can produce the same results.

Star and flag for the ops/thread for posting, it is in my opinion a worthy discussion...ignore those whom state it is this or that simply based on belief (thats just some silly religious types popping their head in without thinking).

What are the best steps to recreate this...how would mythbusters approach this one?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Another consideration would be the heat/radiation that would have to be withstood just to park up by the sun!!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
youtube says "video contains a malformed URL ID"

those whatever they are would be as big/bigger than earth judging by their size in comparison to the sun. also there was an R2 radio blackout that day, and theres another today Space Weather NOW

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
how can a UFO survive the intense heat from the sun?

If they are indeed UFOs, I would think they are probably not made of wood or ice cream...

Keep in mind almost yearly we are creating new materials that can endure more and more tempature fluctuations. I imagine in perhaps a thousand years or so of development (perhaps a hell of alot sooner), we might be able to create probes that can go straight into the sun without turning into a pile of sludge.

Nanoengineering is creating amazing materials already, even with our primative understandings of it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKinsane2009
youtube says "video contains a malformed URL ID"

those whatever they are would be as big/bigger than earth judging by their size in comparison to the sun. also there was an R2 radio blackout that day, and theres another today Space Weather NOW

I can blot out the sun with my thumb...does that mean I have a mega sized thumb?

You cannot judge the size based on a picture...you must know the absolute position of the object before you can start that process...and these objects (assuming they are objects) can be anywhere from near the surface, to a inch away from the lens of the camera

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
Another consideration would be the heat/radiation that would have to be withstood just to park up by the sun!!

And, something to consider with that consideration may be...thats the point...to trap energy to power their spaceship or hair dryer, etc...

all just speculation of course...but harvesting energy in the form of radiation and heat may be the purpose to begin with

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by Mr Mask

Anyways...so...you do know those x-ray orbs look smaller, are different in shape and seem to show "many more" orbs (if that is what we are calling them)then the other pictures.

Just telling you...your case is weak...you need more data, proof and much more then what "nothing" you have here.

Oh dear MRMASK you seem to be struggling with your then and than.Let me help....

Anyways...so...you do know those x-ray orbs look smaller, are different in shape and seem to show "many more" orbs (if that is what we are calling them)THAN the other pictures.

Just telling you...your case is weak...you need more data, proof and much more THAN what "nothing" you have here.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Bens gonna burn... my advice is to stay out of the fire.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

There have been more than a few posts about the strange goings on around the sun in recent weeks. Many people are swearing point blank that the objects you are seeing are hot pixels and artifacts from the lense used. I guess it largely depends who you believe. If NASA are straight up saying that these objects are in fact physical and real, then thats a big up yours to all the folks who debunked this story in earlier threads dont you think ? Heh . Human arrogance is ammusing !
In any case, bloody interesting thread ! I wonder what they might be ? Has any speculation been done by officials into wether or not these things show signs of being piloted? Or is there a more mundane explanation ?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Like many..well.....practically all......UFO related pictures are in such a way that it is hard to tell. And with thise pictures same story.

Maybe if these pictures would show unmistakenly spaceships they wouldn't be here on ATS.

However, that doesn't mean they are not spaceships. The other day I watched a program where Mika Kaku, our most populair scientist explained about the different types of civilisations in our universe.

The type Two and Three are able to play with a star. They know the workings and can control them.

What if these are spaceships from our alien intergalactic friends? Friends who have learned that a type Zero civilisation is about to be incinerated by their star if nothing is undertaken?

Just a thought.....

EDIT Spelling/Grammar
EDIT II Spelling/Grammar......yeah, I know..

[edit on 12-2-2010 by zatara]

[edit on 12-2-2010 by zatara]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by TrueBrit

Many people are swearing point blank that the objects you are seeing are hot pixels and artifacts from the lense used.

Did I miss something?

When did square "pixels" start looking like perfect spheres?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
im just wondering why in 2010 peopel still think nasa is using cameras that continuosly produce artifacts and errors in every image.

Because it's quite obvious by looking at these very same images. There are straight lines and green blocks all over the place. That's what pixelation and compression artifacts look like. The Sun's corona is not blocky.

I recall lots of similar discussions about Mars rover images. I frequently went to NASA's site and download the original TIFF images which were uncompressed and the "anomalies" people were seeing in the JPG files weren't there.

EDIT: Correction, TIFF uses lossless compression and JPG uses lossy compression. It's that loss of information that produces the block-like artifacts in any case.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Do you realise that these are pictures of the Sun? Think about it, the Sun is a giant light bulb shooting light out in every odd direction. The ray's of light from the Sun are NOT all uniform, or similar. Some ray's are more intense than others.

Pointing a light detector (camera) at the SUN will give you specks of light at many different intensities and sizes.

That is what you see in the images....

Then add compression... and that makes it look bigger and or more odd.

Nothing to see here.... like you, I wish there was.

I pretty much agree with your assessment. Plus, if anything got that close to the sun, I would happen to think that these "objects" would be incinerated.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
um, why do I have to judge the exact position of these things? it was taken by A SATALITE in SPACE. its not photoshop.

and, since you can see them, they are infront of the sun, and by any standard fricking huge.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

When did square "pixels" start looking like perfect spheres?

When a single pixel from a low resolution compressed image is resized to a low quality large image. The resizing process produces the effect.
The "beacon mode" images are low resolution images.

The STEREO space weather beacon telemetry mode is a very low rate, highly compressed data stream broadcast by the spacecraft 24 hours per day. These data are used for space weather forecasting. Because of the large compression factors used, these beacon images are of much lower quality than the actual science data.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have a question: Why is almost EVERY Nasa pic not of actual colors? Why is it always false color, (the above pics) green, blue, polkadots, and greyscale? Why is the universe rarely, if at all, presented in its naked, full coloredness? The moon's a good example. it takes an act of congress to yank, pull and otherwise cajole nasa into showing the moon in full color.

Always something that has intrigued and made my trust of an agency who is supposed to bring space to masses go down a notch or so....

And as for the camera being screwy? These are the same people who launched how many Mars Landers, and have had bad equipment and stupidity crash and lose how many? I'm on the fence that it's either or, only because of some of the cheap crap they hurl up there.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If they are physical and visible, by physical law, how can they withstand the temperatures of the sun? Why not hide behind the moon? You think perhaps they are extracting energy from it? I would like to believe this but too many unanswered questions and holes. Lack of complementary evidence to go along with an already stagnant source of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join