It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins
It would be very interesting (IMO) to get to the bottom of this "30 year old conspiracy" Mr. Kerrey mentions...

The Cold War ended in the mid 80's. Officially, it lasted until '91, but if you grew up in the late '70's, early '80's then you know the Cold War ended much sooner than '91.

By 1985 there were compartments in our government already looking for the next BIG boogeyman. We made ties with Saddam. Gave him some toys and tried to turn him into the boogeyman. And it worked to some degree. But, those in control of our War Machine knew that a War in the Middle East, at that time, would kill everything they were working toward. So, they side-stepped and kept us just enough on the edge of our seat that we wouldn't really flinch when something like 9/11 came about.

We'd had plenty of build up for it. The uni-bomber. Oaklahoma City. The first WTC bombing. The USS Cole. No one could have predicted 911. And it was devastating. But, was anyone really surprised? I remember people freely accepting it without no real disbelief. And at the time, no one batted an eye when Bin Laden was blamed. And no citizens of America really had much objection when they said Saddam helped.

With those two invasions, we gave enough money to those that run the War Machine, that they and their grandchildren will be laughing for hundreds of years off the money they made. And the citizens of this country will be hurting, badly for decades. We're only now beginning to feel the effects with our failing economy. It's a free for all to them. We're not only giving them all of the money we earn ... but, we're borrowing our children's money and giving it to them too.

IT FRICKIN' CRAZY!

Does no one else see this?!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I'm not quite sure if that was just a cleverly edited video.. or the conversation actually went like that.

Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

I've suggested this once on ATS

and I have reason to believe based on the symbolism in Hollywood that the event was at the very least foreshadowed in the 1980's.

I also noticed a lot of 9/11 symbolism in Hollywood during the year of 1997... which leads me to further speculate that they had to communicate the details of the event to certain people that were not yet "in-the-know".... (I had previously thought this was around the time they organized the plan... but to my surprise it goes much deeper).

It's amazing to think that these people have certain events mapped out 30 years in advance. But then I one day stumbled upon this video:

It's the first person I've seen that clearly goes into detail how there are certain types of people that have the destiny of humanity all mapped out.

So we go from War on Terror to Rogue Nations to Asteroids to Aliens - and it's all based on a lie.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Sp what's the statute on treason?

What would Jefferson do?

Well the Constitution actually list Treason as the only crime punishable, without Congress making the law.
Article 3,
Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attained.

The Constitution is the highest Law of the Land. No law shall trump the Constitution.

PS: Very interesting video.. 30 years (approx) .. about the time Kennedy was assassinated.. remember the notebook found which Kennedy doodled "9/11 conspiracy?"

Edited something that made no sense.

[edit on 2/9/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

If you take this back to its roots it goes back even further than 30 years.
I could not agree more. I think it goes back some 47 years when "they" removed a very large stumbling block to their world domination scheme.

And of course you can go back 97 years to see the opening bell to the modern take over of the USA, in the form of the Federal Reserve act.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

The Bush family will blow up the world before they let themselves be convicted of treason for 9/11 (or now probably anything for that matter).

Question: Have you ever considered that counterintelligence agencies have already taken into account the procedures to respond to what happens if a significant enough portion of US citizens discover the truth about 9/11, let alone try to prosecute the parties responsible?

Answer: Probably another holocaust in combination with Marshall Law. If this occurs not only will there be no one left that knows the truth, but US soldiers would defect into blowing up the world upon learning that they have been killing US citizens the whole time.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Didn't the guys who made Lose Change reference smiler plans about planes being used as weapons?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Bob Redford starred in a flick which gratuitously featured an american airlines commercial filmed from the screen whilst handsome Bobby held his soft kidnap victim at bay.

The commercial showed some unusual shots for a commercial that was supposed to make air travel seem safe. Plane screaming toward the edge of the screen at an abrupt angle, while sing songy jingle played on. The commercial was a huge clue to the heart of the movie's theme, which was pretty much filmed around the trade center, and which put Bobby as a target because Bobby had seen a proof of a draft which planned destabilizing the Arab world. Also, at the end of the commercial, you can see a man standing before the cathedral shapes at the base of the asbestos saturated concrete and steel building, his face gripped in terror. It was 1973.

Bobby won't step out and say anything though. He just wants to open up and 'tell us about his personal side' now, something he's never done before. Oh, and we are supposed to start getting back to our roots. Bobby said so. I think he wants us to use less carbon too, because he is so smart. He even realized, somewhere in his 60's, that the political parties are a joke! Good thing he whored himself out to slam a president who's big crime was using a freaking bug! Now every junior cop can do the same..and every citizen on earth stands to have their brain probed and captured by scalar weapons. But Bobby and Brad are livin' the high life, trying to seduce each other with their huckleberry hound shaped craniums....10,000 dollar cargo pants. Trophy acid casualty birthed scag wife Jolie...I dunno. Why give a F?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i think it was cut..the background noise clearly changes suggesting its been edited..its also odd that the camera position just happens to change at that very moment...

i smell a rat..its clear he has some problems with 9/11...but i dont think he said these things exactly as it being shown here...

[edit on 9-2-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
i think it was cut..the background noise clearly changes suggesting its been edited..

In my opinion you're wrong. In fact in pointing out the background noise you've further solidified that there was no cutting done. Notice the laugh in the background? It begins right at the end of the first camera angle and continues through the second camera angle.

THIS IS GENUINE

Then again if I'm wrong, its still fine, just putting that out there.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Put it this way: unless every American in this country wakes up TOMORROW, marches on Washington, and forces the Congress/Supreme Court/House/etc. to hold all of the people accountable for what happened, nothing will change. At this point, we are already on a bullet train straight to hell, with just a different driver for another 3 years less some change.

We can all sit here and discuss, argue, talk about what happened on 9/11, and more importantly, the events in the 30 years previous that led us up to this event, but until we all stand up as one voice and say "We're tired of this $hit, and we're taking back our country" NOTHING, I mean NOTHING will EVER happen. The rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer (if that is even possible), and we'll all be screwed (which I believe we already are).

The only way that the citizens of the United States of America will EVER get ANY truth out of any of these scum f**king blowholes in Washington is by force, and deadly force if necessary. March on Washington with whatever you have (yes even the proverbial pitchforks) and demand the truth.

I think this was a very good, and very thought provoking post, but that's all it is....thought provoking. Action needs to be taken before it's too late, if it isn't already too late.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
S&F, great thread Sean48, I knew it had to go back as far as thirty years, because my research goes that far back. I learned that George Bush, Rumsfeld work history goes that far back in different state departments and they were interacting together for thirty years and Cheney interacted with them for twenty years. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, are the real plotters to 911, there is enough circumstantial evidences that supports it.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and 9/11

If what I say is right, the whole US
government should end up behind bars.
- Andreas von Bülow, former German government
minister and author of "Die CIA und der 11. September"

www.911truth.org...

Scrapbook confessional: Bush planned Iraq attack on 911

www.rinf.com...

The Preeminent Importance of 9/11

The orchestration of the attacks of 9/11 goes far beyond any previous instance of “high crimes and misdemeanors” that have previously been cited as cause for impeachment. The attacks were — in the words of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld themselves — heinous crimes. Any U.S. citizens who participated in planning, carrying out, and/or covering up these attacks are guilty of treason, as defined by Article 3 of the U.S. Constitution, because these attacks were acts of war against the United States — again, according to the assessment of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld themselves. If this treason is not publicly uncovered and prosecuted, there is little hope for the survival of the democratic forms we still have. If we fail to have a serious investigation of the prima facie evidence for such treason — especially given the fact that this evidence, once examined, is overwhelming[90] — we will in effect be telling the perpetrators that they can get away with virtually anything.

www.serendipity.li...

Neocon Imperialism, 9/11, and the Attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

One only has to read through some of these articles to get the grand picture to what these three criminals were up to.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I'm not quite sure if that was just a cleverly edited video.. or the conversation actually went like that.

Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

You know who founded the Trade Towers? David Rockefeller was one of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

David Rockefeller suggested that the Port Authority build a World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

i think it was cut..the background noise clearly changes suggesting its been edited..

In my opinion you're wrong. In fact in pointing out the background noise you've further solidified that there was no cutting done. Notice the laugh in the background? It begins right at the end of the first camera angle and continues through the second camera angle.

THIS IS GENUINE

Then again if I'm wrong, its still fine, just putting that out there.

yep..ive listened again and i could have been wrong..thanks for clearing that up...i still find it odd though that the camera switches like that...why?

still..it does seem genuine...and if it is its amazing...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

yep..ive listened again and i could have been wrong..thanks for clearing that up...i still find it odd though that the camera switches like that...why?

No idea. But they didn't switch camera angles on only that occasion. They did it a number of times throughout the video prior to Kerrey's controversial statement. When you take this into account, the facial position as well as the background audio I think its safe to say that this was one continuous audio recording with 2 different camera angles.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Sounds to me Kerrey was merely toying with the guy by being sarcastic. Most people don't consider conspiracy people to be real press so they treat them in a tongue in cheek manner.

Well maybe you need to clear your "ears" out... that is just what you WISH happened there because the thought that this governor actually acknowledged a 30-year conspiracy is just too much to handle, is that it?

The sooner you grow a pair and face up to the reality of the situation the better off you will be. America needs everyone on board with the truth... for only the truth will set you free.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Sounds to me Kerrey was merely toying with the guy by being sarcastic. Most people don't consider conspiracy people to be real press so they treat them in a tongue in cheek manner.

Well maybe you need to clear your "ears" out... that is just what you WISH happened there because the thought that this governor actually acknowledged a 30-year conspiracy is just too much to handle, is that it?

The sooner you grow a pair and face up to the reality of the situation the better off you will be. America needs everyone on board with the truth... for only the truth will set you free.

im honestly amazed that people cant imagine that something like that is possible..i mean...government and rulers have generally always been corrupt..theyve thrown their citizens to be eaten alive by lions in front of crowds...gassed millions..used their soldiers as test objects during nuclear bomb testing...they are not nice....they only ever do look out for themselves..and what do people do...STILL TRUST THEM and ridicule people who are simply saying 'be more careful'...

i tell you..theyve done one hell of a PR campaign over the last 100 years to convince the populations that they have our best interests at heart...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It happens throughout the entire video. It's because they have 2 or 3 different people filming and focusing their cameras on different places as they record. You can even see in places that one of them records the person asking questions, another constantly records Kerrey, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

im honestly amazed that people cant imagine that something like that is possible..i mean...government and rulers have generally always been corrupt..theyve thrown their citizens to be eaten alive by lions in front of crowds...gassed millions..used their soldiers as test objects during nuclear bomb testing...they are not nice....they only ever do look out for themselves..and what do people do...STILL TRUST THEM and ridicule people who are simply saying 'be more careful'...

i tell you..theyve done one hell of a PR campaign over the last 100 years to convince the populations that they have our best interests at heart...

You know it... It's not just a "hell of a PR campaign," it's daily brainwashing using the mainstream media like FOX, MSNBC, CNN. The stock in these companies is owned by huge corporations like GE, which also is a huge contributor to the military industrial complex. And while GE makes bombs, their media companies sell you the reasons to go to war along with all the rest of their flag-waving, brain-numbing gobbledygook and what Paris Hilton is doing today.

Btw have you guys noticed the usual "debunkers" STILL have not touched this thread?

They must have had an overdose of reality lately.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

No # is was pre-planned.

You think those Muslim terrorists all individually decided contemporaneously to hijack planes? and two random sets decided to attack the WTC?

Obviously it was pre-planned.

If ANYTHING he was referring to possible state sponsors of terror like SA.

More truther delusion.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Why do you know about 0?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join