It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
One of the 911 Commissioners Bob Kerry (Gov Nebraska) was speaking on
Climate Change at a conference .

After it was ended , he was answering questions as he was walking to his next
engagement. He stopped and talked for a few minutes to people of the "We Are Change LA "

They talked of 911 , and Kerrey claims 911 was a 30 year conspiracy.

The conversation went like this;

LA CHANGE :"Do you support a criminal investigation into 911, Because I know

yours was a exposition investigation, it was not a criminal investigation.

Kerrey : "No I don't thing so, but I don't know, but I do support a permanent
commission to examine not just that , but lots of things in this area so...

LA CHANGE : But if it's a permanent cover up... its, a It's a act of war and it's hiding things, which everyone on your commission knew that the Pentagon was changing their stories , lying to you , then its a cover up of a act of war and under Article 3 Section 3 of the Constituation ... Its treason , so unless we get to the very bottom of it , were still talking a Treasonous exposition.

Kerrey : This is a longer conversation , I'm not sure we will ever to the bottom of it.

LA CHANGE : We have to or I don't think we can save our country sir.

Kerrey : I don't think, Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because , the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 911.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

LA CHANGE : Oh , you are..

Here is the video on which the conversation occurred , fast forward to about 5:58

and hear it as was recorded.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

LA CHANGE : We have to or I don't think we can save our country sir.

Kerrey : I don't think, Well if that's the condition upon which we'll be saving our country, because , the problem is it's a 30 year old conspiracy.

LA CHANGE : No, I'm talking about 911.

Kerrey : That's what I'm talking about

LA CHANGE : Oh , you are..

30 minutes of 2 finger typing

o ya, 1 bump before burying

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sp what's the statute on treason?Murder?War crimes?Crimes against Humanity?(That's for the reptillians)Is no statute.

These guys are not being prosecuted for a reason.

What would Jefferson do?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The party in power, whichever party that is, will not stand to have 9/11 be other the what they say. Al Frankin is even now a Bush supporter in keeping 9/11 down. When you are bought & paid for then there is no party or parties. You think the 2010 elections will make a difference? The US is straight-jacketed in debt. We have to roll over 2 Trillion in short term loans at the end of the year because the Government already spent that money and then some. Some in our Government hate the Chinese while others love them. We'll bend over for them because they hold our note. We'll print more money as we quickly (not slowly) go broke and who will buy our debt now except to hold it over us as the value of the dollar drops. Whatever happened on 9/11 will remain what the Government wants because we'll have other worries by year end.

Whatever happened to that 2.3 Trillion the Miliraty lost before 9/11? That would have come in handy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I agree with what you are saying .

There will be no help from any "official' government party , Dem or Repub.

The implications would tear down the US .

People on this site, and across the country talk about real change. This truth

about 911 could bring that Real change, without a shot fired.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure if that was just a cleverly edited video.. or the conversation actually went like that.

Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I'm not quite sure if that was just a cleverly edited video.. or the conversation actually went like that.

Anyway, 30 year old conspiracy? WTC was finished in 1971 and destroyed 2001.... imagine if the WTC was created solely for this event. Imagine how deep this could possibly go.

You can see it wasn't edited , because when Kerrey said it, the LA Change guy

corrected him, wanting to stay on the 911 topic , and Kerrey said he

was referring to 911.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That was a totally unexpected statement. So blatantly knowing of cover-up/conspiracy which makes it all the more sad that nothing has been done.

His reply to the reason why building 7 wasn't included was interesting to say the least as well.

to me this is a WOW.

b

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
That was a totally unexpected statement. So blatantly knowing of cover-up/conspiracy which makes it all the more sad that nothing has been done.

His reply to the reason why building 7 wasn't included was interesting to say the least as well.

to me this is a WOW.

b

Kerrey didn't blink when the LA Change guy said , the Pentagon lied, and had keep changing their stories and that was treasonous

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Are you sure this is real?

I can't even watch it, but wish I could.

Does he know he is being taped?

I cant believe this, thats nuts.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Didnt know that.

Pretty interesting

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Kerrey didn't blink when the LA Change guy said , the Pentagon lied, and had keep changing their stories and that was treasonous

When the math for the speed of the building was redacted and changed thereby leaving a window of "imaginary forces" to fill the gaping hole, THAT was the moment that sealed the deal for me. I'm not sure what the actual story is and there are plenty of strong cases for different stories....
But when this man actually comes out on camera with an air of "yup, it's a conspiracy, where have you been?" and actually catches the guys interviewing off guard with a statement of a 30 years conspiracy after not flinching over the treason charge.. It's one of the more powerful pieces of evidence out there.

Amazing that it takes so long to get things like this out. It lulls people like this into freely giving this sort of information. Maybe he's wanted someone to ask thius specifically on camera instead of blatantly coming out and saying it himself.

If this was said or acknowledged when submitting the report to begin with, it would have hit the MSM.. instead it's buried in the youtube section of the "crazies".

This friggin society is so ridiculous.

b

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
S & F for you Sean. Great job getting the info out there for people to make their own decisions on 9/11. It would be very interesting (IMO) to get to the bottom of this "30 year old conspiracy" Mr. Kerrey mentions...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, I was in the other forum as explaining why I basically believe the OS of 9/11. Things like this are compelling to me. I want to know more. Specifically, I am curious what the 30 years reference means.

I have never really dreamed of what it would be like to be the President. However, topics like this make me wish that I could for about one week just to know what there is to know.

I do agree with the posts about the dem/repub thing. Once you are at that level of government, you are the status quo. Pres Obama went from being the fresh faced outsider to being "the Man." No one would want to rock that boat. They may want to nip and tuck around the edges, but you become the institution itself. The comment about Franken is right on. They talk the talk until they become a part of the institution.

Wonder if Ron Paul would be different?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is good, almost great.

When someone finally figures out that 9/11 was 100% inside job and 0% muslim terrorist (apart from the horror they feel) they never go back.

So the pool of people who knwo that it was an inside job is continually growing. Often they tell their friends and try to open their eyes and minds as well.

Guilt is a powerful thing, and as people grow older and lose attachment to their possessions, guilt may force their hand in disclosure.

What he says is common sense and obvious.

The OS supports are the ones in delusion.

Great find!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
And 30 years for a conspiracy is a long time.
It really started in easrnest after the breakup of the Soviet Union. Along the lines of "so how many super-powers are there on the planet (one - us!) and what are we doing about it? We should be ruling the world"

But of course change is slow - very slow - so they needed a 'pearl harbour class event' to speed things up.

This is all clearly documented in US military manifestos.

If its a 30 year plan, that plan included breakup of the Soviet Union.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

We were also taken off the gold standard in 1971. Looking at it that way gives even more weight to that statement if you are talking about the implosion of a nation by various means

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sounds to me Kerrey was merely toying with the guy by being sarcastic. Most people don't consider conspiracy people to be real press so they treat them in a tongue in cheek manner.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A 30 year old conspiracy takes us back to the early 1980's. The beginning of the Reagan years and also the beginning of the Bush years.

The Bush daddy fresh from being the director of the CIA, in the oil business, in bed with the Saudi's. I am betting that is the origin of the 30 year old conspiracy Kerrey is referring to. Its another follow the money exercise and I am guessing the whole 9/11 thing circles right back to G.H.W. Bush. He and Jeb recently paid a visit to the White House to see Zero, the puppetmaster checking on the strings.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Sounds to me Kerrey was merely toying with the guy by being sarcastic. Most people don't consider conspiracy people to be real press so they treat them in a tongue in cheek manner.

Check out Kerrey when the guy from LA Change brings up Section 3 Article 3
of the Constitution, You can tell he is impressed that this young guy knows what he is talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join