It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Kerrey (911 comm) admits 911 was Pre-Planned

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

I never said he endorses the inside job theory. I simply stated the truth that you are trying so hard to ignore. What he said was that he knows he does not know everything. That is what he said, plain and simple. Take it or leave it. Take it for what it is worth. No matter what you do with it, just take it. You are pretending he did not say that so you can pretend he said that he knows it was AQ and blah blah blah. That is not what he says. He says he has lots of ideas and none of them are truther ideas but in the end they are still just ideas because he knows he does not know all he should know.

Well said Lil

He said at this time .

"it was a 30 year conspiracy" his words

Maybe next year , next interview , he will say more.

He has more to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
it is 30 y/o now but it would have been 20 around the time of 9/11. More than likely I would think that he is talking about the assassination of Sadat which really solidified those who would go on to lead Al -Qaeda and put in motion the events that led to the WTC 93 bombing, the USS Cole, foreign embassies and the events on 9/11. Those are only attacks against US interests that I am listing that is associated with those that planned 9/11.

The 9/11 commission was created to find the why of the attacks and to determine the logistical errors that allowed a terror group to attack with such veracity on 9/11.

The commission even asked for more money for the investigation and got it. If there was a cover up they would have disappeared. Kerrey I am sure would also like to reveal the intel mistakes in the 80's and 90's that led too...oh, that;s right, he did. it is in the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States or otherwise known as the 9/11 commission.

There are also lots of other very informative pieces in the commissions report. Take a look if you will at some of the testimony.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

I also think the video is edited as are ALL the DVD's and compressed videos offered by these groups. I mean, I think Chris Angel is a great magician but that is what it is folks, magic.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Thats all you got.. it was edited ?

puh-leezz.

When the LA Change guy says " the pentagon was lying to you and changing their stories"

Kerrey replied "RIGHT"

That was MORE editing too ?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bob Kerrey:

"The key question for Congress is whether or not Iraq has become the primary battleground against the same radical Islamists who declared war on the U.S. in the 1990s and who have carried out a series of terrorist operations including 9/11."

66.102.9.132...:9Z4qYfJtQe8J:www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html%3Fid%3D110010107+sen+bob+Kerrey+9/11+al+qaeda&cd=12&hl=e n&ct=clnk&gl=ie&client=firefox-a

Bob Kerrey on 9/11:

www.nytimes.com...

Go read that and tell me Kerrey thinks he doesn't know who was behind 9/11.

You truthers are just delusional to try and drag him into this... he'd be both offended and a bit amused that you think he disagrees with the basic premise of the 9/11 Commission Report.

Offended, because how can Americans be so delusional and amused that you would take such a staunch defender of the OS and make him into a truther hero.

You might as well claim Bush as a truther.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

By the way... OSers don't necessarily NOT want a new investigation, I would like to see another one for instance, we just don't want you crackpots running it.

For people that CLAIM to be ONLY interested in the truth you guys CONSTANTLY lie through your teeth.

This thread is a GREAT example of this sort of behaviour.

Anyone with 2 brain cells knows Kerrey supports the OS, but you make a thread like this and all the truthrs pile into it with a single critical thought between you.

That's NOT the kind of investigation we need; in fact that's closer to a witch hunt.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
Anyone with 2 brain cells knows Kerrey supports the OS

How do you figure that, when he says himself that we could use a better investigation, that the Pentagon lied to him and his commission, etc.? I mean did you listen to what they were talking about at all?

I don't appreciate the insinuation that I lie through my teeth, either. Show me one single thing I have ever lied about on these forums. You're talking out of your ass on that one.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There needs to an investigation before there is a new one. The 9/11 commission was created to find the why and prevent it from happening again. NIST was charged with finding fault in design and making sure that future buildings were built to exceed safety measures.

There HAS BEEN an ongoing criminal investigation and that is what will occur when KSM is finally bought to trial as the one who masterminded 9/11 and helped it occur with the help of OBL.

That is all I got? I tried to give you some insight as to the conspiracy he is speaking of and gave opinion that the video was edited. Never said he was lying, did I? Back off and try to have a conversation that ends with the truth and not another thread because you get scared off.

Also, I still did not hear KErry say the US government pre planned 9/11. Al Qeada did and he proved that with his commission report he was on the board of.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

By the way... OSers don't necessarily NOT want a new investigation, I would like to see another one for instance, we just don't want you crackpots running it.

For people that CLAIM to be ONLY interested in the truth you guys CONSTANTLY lie through your teeth.

This thread is a GREAT example of this sort of behaviour.

Anyone with 2 brain cells knows Kerrey supports the OS, but you make a thread like this and all the truthrs pile into it with a single critical thought between you.

That's NOT the kind of investigation we need; in fact that's closer to a witch hunt.

How about a list of these lies? The word liar is tossed out a lot by OSers..just see Dereks every single post. Where are these lies? If this thread is a prime example of lies being pushed by truthers then it should not be hard to list them for us.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As all should know the media gives nothing away upon which to build any
accurate overview. Sometimes it is what is avoided most that leaves the
tell-tale indication it might matter most to a penetrating insight.
Approximately 30 years ago Japan and Kuwait threatened the oil cartel
of the Seven Sisters by contracting all of Kuwaits oil to Japan. Japan
meant to refine the oil and export its product, a big No No...if not the
biggest possible.
Japan could find no tankers to buy for the purpose, nor could they find a
shipyard anywhere that would build them for them. The yen went into
dramatic decline and Japan suffered its first major recession. They had
been punished.
12 years later Sadam Hussain and the US lady ambassador to Iraq settle
down to a conference. He typically whines about his country having no port on the Persian Gulf. She interjects (the conversation is transcribed,)
"well it might be a good thing for Middle East peace if you do whatever you
have to to get one." Knowing this meant one thing to Hussain, to take his
port from Kuwait.
Thus, Kuwait is punished.
What does this mean that might reflect on that "30 year" reference. Why it
means the time at which US State Department policy becomes totally aligned with both the interests of the oil cartel and those of Israel. Unabashedly.
JCH

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spuddyboy
reply to post by Devino

ok, yes, its was a conspiracy, as in the terrorist did conspire against America and committed this act. what i mean is that there is no conspiracy from the American government.

i too have watched many films and read many reports about an alleged conspiracy from the US government and at one opint i was certain it was true. Then i looked into the offical reasons, checked with all the reports and found that there is overwhelming proof this is NOT a conspiracy.

you get a post like this one, and barely anyones mentions the fact it is not a conspiracy, everyone claims to believe it is, blindly, without any "real" proof. hardly anyone has acknowledged the fact that i have even stated that it is not a conspiracy, except you and one other person. most people just skip the messages that suggest that the reasons given are infact the correct reasons behind it all. so thanks for at least taking time to reply LoL.

ever hear of Occams razor? the simplest answer is more than often the correct one. yep, easy to believe it is a conspiracy by our government, easier to believe it is not.

just remember that al-Qaede still exsist, still threaten our way of life and still kill our soldiers and innocent civilians every other day

Hi Spud,
I don't see any automatic connection between not believing the official line and it being a conspiracy. If you believe the official story that's fine, you will have to accept the changes in it, as it goes along though. As for America being attacked, it was innocent people that were attacked, and you probably could not get such a multi-racial mass of people packed into one place as the twin towers. So you could say it was a terrorist attack alright. But, if it was a symbolic attack against America, why did the planes not go en masse to the White House, the Capitol Building and the Pentagon first?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Go read what I posted.

If you read that and still think Kerrey doesn't believe the OS you're a fool.

If you didn't know what Kerrey's beliefs are and yet posted as if you did, that's not a lie, but it's not really being honest either,

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

This thread is a lie.

The thread about the 9/11 Counsel being a truther was a lie and full of dozens of other lies.

Let me give you an example:

Missles on the Pentagon:

No proof.

The only evidence is that some guy visiting the PEntagon was SUPPOSEDLY told about missiles.. this rumour was then apparently confirmed by some Saudi guy.

That is HARDLY proof.

And yet...

There are entire web pages built around that "proof".

If you're gonna claim the definitively that you KNOW for a FACT that the pentagon was hit by a missile, based on that, you're lying.

This sort of cobbled together rumour and paranoid fantasy isn't evidence.

If you claim it as FACT because you simply BELIEVE it, your saying FAITH is the basis of investigation, and that's obviously bull#.

Time and time again we see truthers very selectively quoting people, then when you go check the article or the quote of the full video you find that they quote was manipulated.

I have personally witnessed this DOZENS of times.

That's lying man.

Nanothermite.

That's ANOTHER lie.

Hae the truthers believe the building was built WITH explosives inside, the other half believe they were put there late... suddenly a third group starts believing nanothermite has been their for years...?

WHAT?

The basis for that whole idea is a pay to publish journal article. The evidence they used wasn't even collected by them.

Anyone could've sent them ANYTHING.

Which is why they had to PAY to have it "published".

If I used those sorts of techniques to defend the OS you guys would laugh me off the board, but everyone one of the truthers threads is FULL of people going, "I KNOW the Neocons did this and he's more evidence to back up the truth".

Listen, faith in something doesn't make it true.

No one would like to take those neocons and put them up against a wall more than me... really... but they're incompetent boobs.

They didn't plan this and there's nothing but circumstantial evidence to suggest they had a hand in it.

Were they happy is happened? Yes!

Does that come close to proving they did it?

You must be joking.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Go read what I posted.

If you read that and still think Kerrey doesn't believe the OS you're a fool.

If believing the official story means admitting even his own commission was lied to and we need another investigation, then yeah, he sure as hell does believe the official story.

Talk about fools.. you somehow think a guy from the Kean Commission admitting they were lied to helps your case?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sean48!! Great post! I remember my feelings when the Kennedy's and King were taken away from us. I used to get tears in my eyes thinking of what the world would be like if they could have fulfilled their dreams. Now
that I am much older, I have a dead feeling that I cannot really get my head around when I hear about these terrible events you and others here describe. I can only hope you younger people will be able to destroy this cancer that is eating away at your future.....

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

i can't believe people still think AQ is some huge organization. It's been debunked by the BBC!

Many of the groups considered to be AQ would never have anything to do with eachother.

You people who buy into OBL and AQ are brainwashed... very blatantly brainwashed...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lozenge

As we speak, the big Afghanistan offensive has started, ostensibly to wipe out the Taliban, and perhaps "AQ" pockets as well. It's hard to fathom, since so recently most western military commanders were of the belief that it was impossilble to get rid of the Taliban, and their ethos.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Twelve pages of bickering, nice.

Did anyone try and contact WACLA to get a unedited video that would help put that part of the debate to rest?

Did anyone try and contact Bob Kerrey to see if he can expound on his remarks?

This is ATS, right? You guys going to sit around bitching at each other without doing anything, any little bit?

Sending off a email is too much?

Well, I tried. See what happens, if anything. Only took me about fifteen minutes. Not too long.

I'm not trying to say I'm out and about being the activist and doing all sorts of things to try and change things. No one listens to me, ever, so I gave that up. But really, how come no one thought of trying this, at least?

Also, a bit OT, but do we not have a press corps here at ATS now? Can we send someone to ask Kerrey a few questions? Is the ATS press even up and running yet?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Bravo TheLoony,
This was also a question I had, more importantly I wonder why the posters here are more interested in segregating each other rather than looking for answers. Naming someone an OS'er, truther or a conspiracy theorist is a matter of separating, or otherwise compartmentalizing, each other and within this act the truth is no where to be found.

Calling someone a liar or a fool is not constructive and this sort of conduct should be ignored. If you're going to call someone out on these accusations then do it by questioning their motive. There is a reason why these topics digress into personal attacks and I feel that this should be the matter of topic.

Why call someone a "truther", "OS'er" or a liar?
What is a "truther"?
Rather than ask for proof of these so called lies it would be better to ask for the truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Thanks.

I talked to a guy from WACLA and he says that's it. He did give me the name of the editor so I sent one off, see what come of that.

Basically, he said if you guys cannot accept that it is a real video, then why bother? He also told me I shouldn't bother trying to change peoples minds(I'm not in this case, really, more trying to verify stuff, but anyway).

No response from Kerrey yet, don't know if I will get one. We shall see.

I don't think the video is edited but it could be. The possibility must be entertained although I think they would be quite stupid to do something like that. Get caught and they lose all credibility and in the MSM organizations like this have NONE so losing what little they have would be devastating. Just the way I see it.

ATS'ers used to be on the ball and get things done. What happened? Bitching and arguing for days when you could have just tried to contact the parties involved?

Seems quite sad to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
While I think that the edit is unfortunate, I think that the reference to "A thirty year conspiracy" is clear enough and is mentioned twice. So what would be the thirty year conspiracy? We're talking the Reagan era here so it has to be something related. The only saga that is ongoing since then is that of the mysterious Leo Wanta, who is a person, only he is not Leo Wanta
This person is an appointee of Reagan's to look after a huge fortune of tax money $27+TRL The money was supposed to be for American infrastructuring [info needed] but it seems some of it was subsumed to pay off foreign government officials for intrigues against their own countries [info needed] it's a big story and ongoing. It also seems that everybody and their granny is after this money, a bit like the film "Mad, Mad,Mad Mad World" only not funny. It could just account for everything that has happened in the last thirty years. Some might say that G.W.Bush's reason for being in Belfast NI in June 2008 was an attempt to access the money, but he got chased.

en.wikipedia.org...

More,

www.articlecity.com...

"The Ambassador of Snake Hill", scroll down for the story...a lot more of interest at this site as well,

worldreports.org...

There are articles here at ATS on Leo Wanta, use the search bar.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by smurfy]

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join