It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Suspect - What Would You Do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I had reason to believe that the person or persons I was seeing were terrorists wanted by the FBI.. and I had reason to believe that they had no Idea anyone was on to them I being the kind of person I am would follow them, writing down every detail I could... and see where it leads and then when they were in a place where I knew they could be surrounded and captured I would then call 911 and report the location then place a direct call to the FBI.

Then I would make sure everyone knew I was a member of ATS and would give an exclusive report here at ATSNN.

Gazz

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The link, man... don't forget the link!

We should be all for people with a criminal intent to cause wilful damage to people and property being arrested in the process of conspiring to do it, before it is done.

Unfortunately the Bush admin has a very poor track record at that.

Also as a counterterrorism "goal" it does not justify the invasion of a sovereign nation when the real case is to secure that nation's resources and gain strategic advantage. In fact, it would call upon the criminals who conspired to do that to Iraq to be arrested, tried and incarcerated, no matter whether they occupy the Whitehouse or not.

* That comment was for CommonSense, previous page.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here's the link.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks CommonSense.

LOL!

The photos of the suspects are nowhere to be found in the FoxNews article, but I feel very sorry for the people who own the faces appearing in the FedEx ad that features very prominently next to the para mentioning the photos.

(The ad may change out, it's the FedEx one that has the faces, the juxtaposition of which would rile the advertiser and the models.)

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I feel bad for that guy too. I don't know why Fox doesn't have the story with the pics still on their site. Typically they plaster that stuff on the website.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here's a specific link for the seven people the feds are looking for from AP.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040526/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/terror_threat

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well it really depends on the exact situation as in who it is, what they're accused of, and how much information I have whether or not I believe it ect. I have to agree with joey though for my own personal well being I might have to turn them in as I would have a hard time living with myself knowing I was partially responsible for letting innocents die.

I have had several encounters with suspicious middle eastern men prior to 911, one whom after an argument I pushed down a flight of steps after he told me it only takes on good finger to pull a trigger (another words he threatend to kill me), he looked a bit like one on another terror suspect list , but to me many middle eastern folks look alike thus I wouldn't want to be the idiot tying up resources that could otherwise be better utilized and thus again being responsible for inocent lives lost. Sort of a catch 22 eh. Oh yeah had I gone to the cops admitting I shoved him down a flight of steps might not have been in my best interest either. Um yeah lets see, while breaking the law I ran into a worse lawbreaker - right. Also, I wouldn't want to become the guy in the movie Conspiracy Theory played by Mel Gibson. I wonder how many more of them are buggiing the FBI now. They must have some great storys about them.

Unless I was absolutely sure there was a real bad guy in my presence, I would not make that call. Let the people we pay to hunt the bad guys hunt them. If you see some suspicious activity going on (a guy climbing under a bridge etc.) then make the call & make sure he's a bridge worker. I think it's pointless to call & say I saw this guy that looks like that picture on the news, unless your pulled his picture up on your wireless as you were viewing him or you've had multiple encounters due to business etc.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by outsider]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
her`s a link to the most wanted terrorist`s.An incentive to do the decent thing in some of there cases is areward of $25,000,000.00.for info which leads to the arrest.hell l give them up just for that.Terrorist suspects most wanted.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I would have to make the call....It could save lives.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well so far most people are for making the call. I guess I'm a little surprised based on what I first anticipated. I wonder if some members are hesistant to say the wouldn't make the call?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join