It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tells 'Tea Party': It's Revolution Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
The Tea Party organisation seems to have lost it's way and been hijacked by the likes of Palin.
The original idea seemed to be aimed at addressing corrupt government as a whole, not simply Democrats or Republicans, but the whole stinking bunch. This seems to have turned into a partisan issue though which makes it pretty pointless.

It's no good rallying to remove Obama when the alternative is just as corrupt and costly to the nation as the incumbents are. The whole Left versus Right issue is the same tired old divide and conquer method used every time and it's incredible that people still fall for it.

People need to realise that they are just going round in circles every time they vote in either of the main parties. The only way they can really change things is to remove the whole of the current government system and it's members.
How many times do the people need displays of the contempt that the government feels for the population and it's wishes, before they wake up and realise the ballot box just installs another bunch of talking heads, doing the bidding of big business and foreign powers.

The same is true here in the UK as it is in the US.

Thank you.

"Right verses Left" equals nothing more then "right verses wrong"

Divisiveness, political bickering, and party line doctrine, and that's just the people who are intentionally being led into the conflict by those in power.

I see we as citizens of the world need to remember our responsibility does not end at the voting booth, it merely starts there, and when people like Palin step in it makes a mockery of legitimate citizens wanting to represent themselves.

That the "Tea Party" picked Palin shows nothing more than their insecure reach for a security blanket, in fear of not being taken seriously without some sound byte charged hypocrite, because they cannot stand for themselves.

Whether America or the United Kingdom, politics is the same, the same dirty, rotten bastards in power, those families who control 99% of the wealth, and who do 1% of the work, only to ruin a country because of their spoiled rotten child attitude that because their ancestors owned the country, so should they.

Nothing more than rich idiots ruling throug fear, and Palin is just another sound byte.

She's pro-censopship, pro-big Government, and pro-non-thinking.

"Sarah Barracuda" and her attachment to the "Tea Party" fit the "Bridge to Nowhere" mentality.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
I wouldn't fall for this, it's just a republican strategy to turn people away from democrats and back to republicans for next election. If she believed in serving for the people she would have been ron pauls running mate!

I don't know about that as I see Ron Paul as nothing more than using the disharmony.

He's another sound byte user, nothing more.

I would be surprised if anyone who actually knew how to think ever stepped in Washington.

By that I mean someone who knew how to think without party doctrine.

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

big question here why is her stupid ass still getting so much attention she lost so much credibility when she wore those expensive ass clothes during the presidnecy capaign and then afterwards blamed someone else for what she was wearing umm sorry bitch you put them clothes on showing off your money!

no one stuck a gun to your head made you put them on there prolly hanging on hangars in your closet! also i didnt like her the minute i seen that commerical where she was trying to pass a law in her state to allow people to hunt down and kill wolves for the hell of it! all because she doesnt like them!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by metalholic]

I see Palin as having used her office and money as a means to an end.

She was running as a Vice-Presidential hopeful, while currently being Governor.

That is complete corruption in action, using one position, to gain another.

She should have resigned prior to running with McCain.

Not that I necessarily would have supported her but it would have gone a long way more towards her having real credibility, than politics as usual.

Resignation, then run for Vice-President, not get caught in the unethical action, then resign.

Originally posted by Alxandro
I really love to observe people's reactions.
It really is interesting how the mere mention of the name "Sarah Palin" tends to subconsciously irk people into a frenzy.
TPTB know this and are intentionally doing this.

This latest Palin sighting is another Pavlov like litmus test by TPTB to check her current popularity status and tweaks will be made as a result.

Palin is a work in progress and is not going away any time soon, especially if people continue to salivate or fume over her.

Well, I am not salivating, she's not that pretty.

And I am not fuming over her, this is nothing more than my commenting.

If I were fuming over her I'd let her snarky petulance actually irritate me.

And I do not let people who are not even remotely ethical agitate me.

Oh and I would prefer someone using a teleprompter over writing on their hand.

Then again, I prefer someone who writes their own speeches.

And over that, I prefer someone who goes in without a speech written.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If the revolution is started by these nuts I'm moving the hell out of here. Sarah Palin has no idea what she's talking about, neither does Beck. The ignorance that spews out of these people's mouths is sickening to say the least; For them to have a solid backing is beyond me. Under everything they say i still hear American=White, Not-white=lesser being, Muslim=terrorist, etc. These people will be responsible if Obama is ever assassinated or the attempt to take his life is made. Many are smart enough to see what's happening and what they're trying to do but some will take it too far and when that happens all i can say is i told you so.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I am all for revolution...

However...

If she is the one leading the pack, I will stay as far away from this movement as possible.

I was getting excited about the Tea Party movement, I actually thought it would ammount to something, but I was terribly wrong.

I wonder if the GOP will be silly enough to run her for POTUS next time around and give the Super Majority back to the Dems the following year once she fails miserably?

~Keeper

I never bought the "Tea Party Movement" to begin with.

For a real "revolution" you do not use cutesy names.

This was their desire to link something to history that has no place being linked.

When King George was thrown unceremoniously out on his ass, it was by a pre-planned movement, that was started well before anyone ever crossed the Atlantic.

The original Boston Tea Party was nothing more than a ceremony.

Use the image of the Native American's and then screw them in the process.

Divide and Conquer, period, use the seemingly "savage Indians" as a scapegoat.

Something the Federal Government has done for a very long time.

As well something Palin would know nothing about, those who were used, because she is a user, not one of the used people who legitimately want a revolution.

Her using the word "revolution" should be a warning to all.

It means she is a part of the system and trying to use the mentality against the citizens.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Just a point to consider, but does anyone think that the Tea Party is being purposefully torpedoed?

My point exactly, bringing her in, is as bad as accepting an Agent Provocateur.

You get a bunch of Americans together that start agreeing that things in Washington need a serious change and you are bound to ruffle a few feathers on some pretentious peacocks.

If the "Tea Party Movement" were serious they would have found someone already in their midst, and not an outsider like Palin, because this only damages their credibility.

Palin's call for revolution would be a perfect fork to stuck in the Tea Party Movement to prove it is done. People will back away from an outrageous call to action from a person that the MSM can malign with zero effort.

Bravo.

Notice also that she called for the Tea Party to remain leaderless. Now I don't know other people's ability to be patient but being part of a group that does nothing is a bit of a waste of time. Lack of leadership and direction pretty much means a do nothing group.

She mentioned that and they listened, falling hook, line, and sinker.

They should have elected someone in their party.

Not invited her in and then listened to her fallacy of advice.

As for the National Convention, I can give a bit of slack on how it went and the low numbers. It was their first and even I am not to ashamed to admit that my first kiss 20-some years ago was nowhere near as good as I could give now. It takes a bit of practice to get things right.

I concur.

Their insecurity made them reach out to Palin.

That was mistake one.

Mistake two is listening to her at all.

There will be no third mistake, other than them being sidelined, easily.

That is exactly how an Agent Provocatuer acts, agitate, excite, sideline.

Pathetic, pathetic indeed that they fell for it.

I've spoken to people in the Tea Party and they all forget to watch for the Agent Provocateur.

I have played the Devil's Advocate while speaking with them, and each time they miss it when I present that aspect of how politics works, that their political opponent will send in an Agent Provocateur, because of their naiveté.

Democrat's or Republican's, they do not want competition, they will do anything to silence that competition, up to and including inviting the fly into their spider web, and how easy to trap the fly, then to offer a place to sit and food to drink.

To be fattened up for the kill.

Originally posted by Aha
bstar

In time, if the group does not self-implode, they are sure to become a breeding ground of corrupt policies and ideologies as the current two parties are. Who knows, maybe they will have their very own President that ignores the people's needs in order to keep his face-time on the TV and keep the money handlers happy.

That made me laugh as sad it is, truly sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
You know Sarah Palin is an inside job waiting to happen spartan. I wouldn't give any minute of my time to politicians anymore. the power lays on the people, and not someone on the tube.

I do indeed.

I see the "Truther Movement" as being closer to actually accomplishing getting the investigation re-opened into 9/11, then the "Tea Party" winning with Palin.

Do not get me wrong, I am not advocating the "Truther Movement", nor am I maligning them, I am just saying they have a better shot.

If the "Truther Movement" had gotten to the "Tea Party Movement" prior to Palin, both of them might have been a force to be reckoned with.

What i see her role as is she is to keep the sheeple happy, keep them busy with weapons of mass distraction.

Yep, her use is to sooth the ruffled wool, before fleecing.

Look what the media did for Obama, in 2006-2008. they basically lobbied for him, and now fox is lobbying for Palin.

Fox is nothing more than a mouthpiece to the elite.

the Media made Obama look like a savior... (i remember a few threads on ATS that covered that) and now look at him. he has turned his back on almost all his promises, and is basically continuing the bush admin policies.

Makes you think, who is working for who?
[edit on 2/7/2010 by ugie1028]

No me, I never wonder who is working for who, I spot the liars in action.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/640c46c7ca7b.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency.

Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power.

In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty?

The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise.

Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth."

Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility.

Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency.

Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

Then again I do thorough research into the candidates through reading various aspects of history, many different angles of how they get into power, and the nefarious means they achieve that.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
You know guy's that our elections are not based on experience. This last one should prove that. They are based on charisma and good looks. Palin has both. As far as how many showed up to the convention, does not really matter, it was broadcast on all the big three and C-Span. To an audience of millions. I think she will run in 2012, and if things don't start looking "Hope-y Change-y" very soon. I think she will win. Who else is in the non Democrat spotlight? NO ONE! As much as some might like Ron Paul, I don't see him getting any fresh steam.

That's just it, timewalker.

I want someone who is not nothing more than sound bytes.

Every idiot who has been in the White House has been nothing more than vacuous sound bytes, lies, and full of hot air, up to and including Obama.

They are nothing more than the puppet serving the puppet-masters.

Palin will be no different.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Tea Party is infested with neocons and Palins just up there getting paid

All in all i would not trust her for one second

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh God, she's such a narcisisstic media whore that she'll say anything anywhere at anytime as long as the tv cameras are rolling. And she's so stupid to boot that if her fans wanted her to advocate brutally murdering all former beauty pageant contestants she would gladly oblige without ever realising that she was advocating her own destruction! Bar Bimbos are bad enough, but when one of them actually enters politics it's time to get real!

Sarah Palin is that good looking twit (who knows it) at your local bar that you got high on some fine grade weed and some decent brandy and then banged in the back seat of your car out in the bar parking lot. Would you ever marry her? Hell no! All she talks about is her friends and where she shops! Would you make her President of the United States? Only if you really really hated this country with every fiber in your being!

Look at it this way, if this bimbo ever gets within 3000 miles of the presidency then the terrorists win because their assessment of our culture and our collective I.Q.'s will have been right-on-the-money! If she's ever sworn into the highest office in our land then I will convert to Islam immediately because they obviously have our number! God, how I wish I could enact a total media blackout where this twit with tits is concerned. She is not only a waste of my time but a waste of flesh as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh I concur SKL. The problem is that we just have to pick from the lesser of two evils. The chances of a "grassroots" candidate is sadly zilch. I know you know this already, but for those who don't, The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) is responsible for that one. The exit of The League of Women Voters in 1988 was perhaps the last hope we had for any "fairness" in who gets to debate.

In 1988, the League of Women Voters withdrew its sponsorship of the presidential debates after the George H.W. Bush and Michael Dukakis campaigns secretly agreed to a "memorandum of understanding" that would decide which candidates could participate in the debates, which individuals would be panelists (and therefore able to ask questions), and the height of the podiums. The League rejected the demands and released a statement saying that they were withdrawing support for the debates because "the demands of the two campaign organizations would perpetrate a fraud on the American voter."[4]

Christopher Hitchens speaking at a September, 2000 third party protest at the Commission's headquarters. At a press conference announcing the commission's creation, Fahrenkopf said that the commission was not likely to include third-party candidates in debates, and Kirk said he personally believed they should be excluded from the debates.[5]

During the 2000 election, the CPD stipulated that candidates would only be invited to debate if they had a 15% support level across five national polls. Ralph Nader, a presidential candidate who was not allowed to debate because of this rule, believed that the regulation was created to stifle the views of third party candidates by keeping them off the televised debates. Nader brought a lawsuit against them in a federal court, on the basis that corporate contributions violate the Federal Election Campaign Act.

WIKI

He or she that cannot debate is skewered from the start.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Tea Party is infested with neocons and Palins just up there getting paid

All in all i would not trust her for one second

And I do not trust here at all either.

I see and hear right through her lies.

I feel empathy for the "Tea Party".

reply to post by godless

I'm dieing laughing over here.

Originally posted by timewalker

Oh I concur SKL. The problem is that we just have to pick from the lesser of two evils. The chances of a "grassroots" candidate is sadly zilch. I know you know this already, but for those who don't, The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) is responsible for that one. The exit of The League of Women Voters in 1988 was perhaps the last hope we had for any "fairness" in who gets to debate.

He or she that cannot debate is skewered from the start.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by timewalker]

I see the lesser of two evils, as still being evil, timewalker.

As for "grassroots movements", they never see the snakes in the grass.

IE : Agent Provocateurs who have the jobs of sidelining them.

And as far as female President's, if Sarah Palin makes it or not, I could care less.

As far as I am concerned Washington D.C. is racist and sexist.

I could give a rat's fat hairy behind if a female got into office.

My only thoughts on that is that she had better be real, not fake like Palin.

But we both know any and all President's are going to be fake and owned.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I really can't trust any politician anymore. With my beliefs I think that every person who steps into the Whitehouse is going to be controlled by a higher power anyway so what's the point of even trying to get people like ron paul in? He would never get in, they would never let him.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
I really can't trust any politician anymore. With my beliefs I think that every person who steps into the Whitehouse is going to be controlled by a higher power anyway so what's the point of even trying to get people like ron paul in? He would never get in, they would never let him.

Amen.

Well said, well said indeed, Thyhorrorcosmic.

Anyone stepping into the Oval Office as President is a commodity, bought and sold.

Bought by Big Money and sold to us as a lie worth what they can get out of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

So much of this is factually incorrect.

Honestly, you are the "complete idiot" in question.

Turn off Rush and Beck and learn a bit about the actual people around you.

Really?... First of all, obviously you didn't watch on tv the day that the Obama fans were celebrating his election, most of them were young adults of 18-20s.

It is nice to see someone as yourself show that all you can do is throw insults....

Second of all I was responding to the insults the other member was throwing around, so you can eat your insult for all I care totaldarkness, I mean seethelight....

Third of all, I barely listen to the radio, or tv news anymore... but of course when someone like you don't have any evidence to corroborate your claims, you instead resort to name calling, and to try to to discredit what others like me have to say....

BTW boy, you better present evidence that what I stated is "factually incorrect"...

In fact let me show you who is "factually incorrect"....

Youth vote may have been key in Obama's win
Young voters had 'record turnout,' preferred Democrat by wide margin

Early reports are indicating that the youngest members of the country's electorate voted Tuesday in higher numbers than in the last presidential election — and they voted more Democratic. Youth turnout appears to be exceeding 2004 levels, which was itself a year with a big surge in voters ages 18 to 29.

“We expected record turnout, and that is what we’re seeing right now,” says Heather Smith, a spokeswoman for Rock the Vote, an organization that works to encourage young people to register and vote in every election.

What’s more, young voters may prove to have been the key to Barack Obama's victory. Young voters preferred Obama over John McCain by 68 percent to 30 percent — the highest share of the youth vote obtained by any candidate since exit polls began reporting results by age in 1976, according to CIRCLE, a non-partisan organization that promotes research on the political engagement of Americans between ages 15 and 25.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Young Voters Powered Obama's Victory While Shrugging Off Slacker Image
By Amanda Ruggeri
Posted November 6, 2008
Up to 54.5 percent of Americans ages 18 to 29 voted on Tuesday, just 1 percentage point shy of youth voter turnout's all-time high in 1972, according to preliminary reports. They made up a higher proportion of the electorate—18 percent—than the 65-and-older age category, which accounted for 16 percent.

And they leaned overwhelmingly toward the Democratic ticket. For every one vote cast for John McCain, two young people cast votes for Obama.

Both Indiana and North Carolina went blue solely because of the millennials, as 18-to-29-year-olds are known. Barack Obama lost every other age category in those states. And in the battleground state of Florida, although Obama had a very slight edge in other age groups overall, it was the 61 percent of youths who cast Democratic ballots that solidified his lead.

www.usnews.com...

It was only because of young voters that Obama won.... They were brainwashed with empty promises of "CHANGE"....

UNLV Students Organize for Barack on Campus
By Michael Pipe - Oct 24th, 2007 at 8:05 pm EDT
Also listed in: 10 groups

Chapters of Students for Barack Obama are forming in high schools and colleges all across the country. Students here in Nevada are eager to organize and spread the word about Barack. The University of Nevada, Reno has been featured on the Nevada blog before and has a fantastic grassroots presence on campus. Their bretheren and sisters in the south are organizing the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

my.barackobama.com...

The supporters of Obama brainwashed many young Americans into believing the empty promises of the "Progressives".... the same promises of "CHANGE" which have been used in the past to form Socialist dictatorships...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I live, and I shall die.

What more should I say.

Should I be more or should I be less.

Life is but a dream, the dream of greater fields.

I am what I am.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Yes,Diplomat they are that dumb.Let's be honest here the last thing the average American voter wants is a god honest real revolution that would cut into the NFL and American Idol what they want is their slowly dying Empire...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i am NOT a feminist but gloria steinem makes a good point! listen to this till the end. it's really quite interesting, regardless of how you feel about women in politics

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
never fear, if palin is a "bimbo", hillary is a "zombie"

www.youtube.com...

that's right ladies and gentlemen. we have decided that women everywhere, are bimbo zombies, or so says the talking heads of the planet.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Not true.

The majority of conservatives WOULD vote for here for President (even though, hilariously, less than a majority think she's qualified... that's conservatives for you...)

Obviously you don't know what the heck you are talking about. BTW, I want to know how you came up with that claim?... You are in Ireland, yet you claim to know how "conservatives/Republicans" would vote?.... Don't tell me, you can read people's minds....

Your name should be "intotaldarkness" because you keep talking about things you don't know anything about, yet you seem to claim to know how American conservative/Republicans think....

BTW, people like yourself are so ignorant about the history, or the Constitution of the U.S. that you obviously don't know, nor understand that the U.S. is a Republic, and a "true Republican" is an advocate of the Republic... Yet ignorant morons think that the word "Republican" and or "conservative" is an insult to an American....

And of course, the "ignoramus moronics" that unforunately exist all over the globe think that being a "conservative, and or a Republican" in the U.S. means you are a bad person....

Hell even our Constitution (U.S) clearly says the only form of government that shall be guaranteed to every state is a "Republican form of government"... But it has been the ignorance about the history of the U.S., and the total lack of a moral compass, or lack of love for the U.S. Constitution in the part of ALL Progressives, and unfortunately even Republicans, who once were "Progressive, or Democrats" or even those who sold their soul, and are selling the Republic of the U.S. for money; it is because of these people, plus the help from countries, and groups who have always wanted to see the Republic of the U.S. destroyed, that the Republic of the U.S. is dying, and it is also because of them that there is a global economic crisis.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Not true.

The majority of conservatives WOULD vote for here for President (even though, hilariously, less than a majority think she's qualified... that's conservatives for you...)

Obviously you don't know what the heck you are talking about. BTW, I want to know how you came up with that claim?... You are in Ireland, yet you claim to know how "conservatives/Republicans" would vote?.... Don't tell me, you can read people's minds....

I am going to have to say you assume way too much, ElectricUniverse.

I do not know ATS member, seethelight, but regardless if that member is in Ireland, or not, does not mean that this person is not necessarily American.

So, your snide reading minds comment was really snotty, and uncalled for.

Your name should be "intotaldarkness" because you keep talking about things you don't know anything about, yet you seem to claim to know how American conservative/Republicans think....

Your telling another member their name is incorrect, while is your opinion, is disrespectful, because whether an American, or not, this member is free to claim whatever ATS member name they choose.

As for the Conservative/Republican comment, divisiveness aside, how do you know that member does not know that, or are you just attacking their stance in an effort to bully them because of a lack of debating ability?

The reason I ask, is while I am not a Moderator, I am a bully-buster.

How about an actual intelligent and fact based conversation, and that goes for seethelight as well.

BTW, people like yourself are so ignorant about the history, or the Constitution of the U.S. that you obviously don't know, nor understand that the U.S. is a Republic, and a "true Republican" is an advocate of the Republic... Yet ignorant morons think that the word "Republican" and or "conservative" is an insult to an American....

Calling someone ignorant, only shows your own ignorance, not that I am calling you ignorant.

I am however calling into question, your behavior, which is where the ignorance steps in.

Yes, America is a Republic, this however does not specifically mandate that only Republicans are the only true advocate of the American republic.

And of course, the "ignoramus moronics" that unforunately exist all over the globe think that being a "conservative, and or a Republican" in the U.S. means you are a bad person....

While you are free to comment however you feel, take note I am calling you out on your behavior, on my thread.

It is a Breaking Political News thread as well, meaning it is not for one party or the other, it is a thread where all ATS members, and International ones at that, frequent.

Hell even our Constitution (U.S) clearly says the only form of government that shall be guaranteed to every state is a "Republican form of government"... But it has been the ignorance about the history of the U.S., and the total lack of a moral compass, or lack of love for the U.S. Constitution in the part of ALL Progressives, and unfortunately even Republicans, who once were "Progressive, or Democrats" or even those who sold their soul, and are selling the Republic of the U.S. for money; it is because of these people, plus the help from countries, and groups who have always wanted to see the Republic of the U.S. destroyed, that the Republic of the U.S. is dying, and it is also because of them that there is a global economic crisis.
[edit on 10-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

While you talk a good game, ElectricUniverse, while on threads I originated, you will respect other members, or else I will ask you to leave them and or not post on them ever again.

Yes, I have that right, I originated the first post of this thread, and ATS Administration and Moderators do frequent each and every thread throughout their days on the site, and while I may not be a Moderator, and you may not have any respect for anyone else on ATS, I have respect for the Administration, and they know I do not tolerate other members bullying members, sheerly for the purposes of being a bully.

No matter your opinion of Sarah Palin, nor mine, respect is all I ask.

Thank you.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join