It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, just another newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
heyy everybody,

I've been reading stuff on this site for about a week now and decided its about time to join in on the interesting topics discussed here. I came across this site when I was searching random things on Youtube, which lead to watching some video on FEMA camps, which lead to me wanting to research that a bit more, which lead to me finding a post from this site thanks to good ol' google. and here I am. I also became much more interested after seeing the thread in which pictures were posted that completely disproved the fact that a plane hit the pentagon, and the video where Rumsfeld said flight 93 was shot down. this completely snagged my attention and I was hooked.

I never really did trust the government...

Not to mention I am hugely interested in topics like the existence of extra terrestrials. which, in my opinion, makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE than believing that this little planet is the only one out of trillions and trillions to be able to support life. if anyone ever asks why I believe in aliens, that's what I tell them. lol.

anyway, I'm probably making this much longer than it needs to be. I'm sure I'll fit in here quite well, and I'd like to learn a few things as well as be informed in matters that mainstream media hides from us.

if you'd like to know about me, I'm 16 years old, from New Jersey. I love music, art (mainly drawing, painting, and photography), and nature. I also enjoy writing from time to time as well. I think this about wraps it up...

but i have to say, this has to be the greatest emoticon i've ever seen:

or this:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's so nice to meet you. Welcome!
warning: ATS is addicting! Have fun!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
thanks Night Star! i'm willing to take the risk of addiction, lol.

and thank you Semper, those links were very helpful

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleLight

Well, you sound a very mature 16yr old from the tone of your post so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I'll likely see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I love it when younger members wake up and join up!
There are a few other members here your age, and I'm sure you'll fit right in!
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ATS can be a really cool place with a lot of cool people with open minds, but there is also a lot of intolerance too.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
soo many people on other forums thought i was older than i actually am, lol

It's hard being a 16 year old girl that's into in conspiracy theories and things like that, cuz i really have nobody to talk about it with or relate to. People my age just aren't interested in this kinda stuff.

And thank you for the very friendly welcomes
I already feel included. (and i know what you mean by the intolerance. i think its like that on all message boards, especially with one like this with touchy topics)

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleLight

G'day invisibleLight

Welcome to ATS!

See you out there.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join